Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) (Page 66)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

where this story heading to? its becoming too complicated dear

thank you for reading and commenting.. Big smileHug just hang in there i promise good things and i will try to deliver soon! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Today or tomorrow ? :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandallsalsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaYaKapoor

Oh Dear Lord...
Apeksha and Rajat.. Fab.. Love u for that...
Now that all's sorted, why are they still separate?? Whats the sacrifice by Ram and why?? Please tell me or i'll go mad thinking... Wait.. lemme guess.. Is it because of that stupid ayeshaCONDA... hehe.. thats what i call her.. coz she's no less than an annaconda...

Awesome update... Continue soon..

lol LOL i will udpate faster so that you can know sooner.
thank you for reading and commenting Big smileHug
I will be updating very soon.. two parts..

salsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

plz plz update soon...
waitin...

yes very soonBig smileEmbarrassed

salsaly

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by Pinkjali

I knew that u update around 9 in the morning and i was waiting for the update. Some times keeping faith in the writter and not objecting in her work... Really gives awesome surprises. It was amazing.. Dnt make priya to forgive the sharmas and the kapoors so easily they really said very nasty and mean things to her. Ur writing skills r so beautiful that u made a silent reader to make some noise thank u for making this big change in me as i told changes r sometime gud. And last but not the least a big big eddy teddy wala huggy to u for updating the ff daily and making me active in this forum after a long time.

Sorry this time i was not able to post at that time yesterday.. But next post is two updates... Big smile
I don't know why you never commented before, your words are very valuable and your comments always make me feel so humbled... Embarrassed I am happy that now you are an active member, thank god otherwise i would be missing out on this kind of support and encouragement. feeling blessed dear...HugHugHug it was you who supported me saying don't worry i will read whatever the results are and for that i can't thank you enough for that kind of faith...Heart
Clap

Big smile

pls dnt say thank u... U gaved me an awesome ff and i supported u. What is ur gud name dear ..? Dnt worry about the updates... I hv no prob to wait until it became too long. And happy belated frndship day.

Oneandallsalsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by salsaly

wooohhh...Shocked... this update was such a relief...Big smile... nw i think u r a ram priya fan more than rajat priya...LOL... i'm so happy to knw that priya is not rajat wife... & she is not carrying his child...Big smile... & moreover i'm happy to knw that apeksha is rajat's wife...Tongue... oh no... khush got kidnapped...Ouch... phir misunderstandings... plx i want all MU to go away...Smile... u r such an awesome writer...Clap... & v unpredictable too...Wink... hehe... tu kitna suspense  updates dhey they hai yaar... uff...ROFL... tum ne muje maar hi dala tha...Broken Heart... haye haye... ab aur kya kahoon... Di , i'm really speechless...Wacko... ab aisa lag tha hai mere sar se ek bohoth bada boj hat gaee... i'm feeling so light now.. hehe...LOL... nw i'm really sure that i'm going to follow this FF eagerly...Smile... Di , today u have made me a big fan of ur writings..Heart... ok ok... ab mein apni blah blah band karoongi... plx plx plx plx update v soon...Smile... i'll b eagerly waiting for it... thanx thanx thnx thank u so much for everything..Embarrassed... love u loads...Heart.. big big big hugs for u... HugHug

this is for u... i just love sakshi in this pic... Heart

I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT cause you were so tensed when i hinted the possibility of Rajat and Priya together in this FF... LOL lol suspense key bina maaza kaahan hain yaar... Wink thank you for the most lovely comment and picture your words are leaving me feeling blessed... love ya lots Heart

Next update(s) is/are very soon!

hehe... LOL... thnx a lot ... & happy belated frndship day to u Di...Heart... next update r coming soon... gr8... Big smile...love u loads too... Hug

Oneandall

ahana1994 Senior Member
ahana1994
ahana1994

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late comment dearUnhappy

when i was reading part 12 i was like nahiii Shocked yeah priya rajat ki wife nahi ho sakti Unhappy  than again i read that part and i figured it out that she can't be priya coz she says abhi tak mujhe mention he nahi kiya hain Approve it was a relief  Big smile

than i read 13 part i was like yeahhh woh priya nahi hain Clap and i was happy that she was apeksha Embarrassedbut than  khush got kidnappedWacko  and that ayeshaconda blaming priya Angry by the way in this part u proved that how much ever u lyk rajat but still u'll be RAYA fan.Hug

thanx for the pm and plz plz plz continue soon.

salsaly

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
sheetal wen is ur soon ???Angrywaiting fr raya momentsSmile

Oneandallsalsaly

Go to top