Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) (Page 142)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

ohh.. Meri sheetal di. Itna accha updates kyu deti ho...? poor ayesha she dnt know what is waiting for her ahead just once ram get to know about ayeshaconda nautanki.. he..he..ha..ha..ha.. yup.. The update was a bit long one but that dosn't mean that u can delay in next update.. Give next update soon ..ohh! Not soon very very soon. I hate u sheetal di ^_^

Arey Angie dear if I don't give good updates than you will leave this FF and me and besides to keep you addicted i have to do all this...LOL oh no no no i won't delay anymore... regular updates will follow. PROMISEEmbarrassed

luv ya yaar Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjali

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

lovelu update sheetal
hospital scene was awesome 
n uss nurse ki tho Deadthis ayesha is such a @#$%^#^
n now plz ram ko aur gussa mat dilao n out of his gussa i dont want him to tell dat he doesnt love priya
ab tho unn dono ko kush rehne do yaar

thank you for reading and commenting dear... Embarrassed

haan Ayesha ek number ke kamini hain... LOL

either you don't believe in ram's love or you don't believe in me, i think it might be the latter but please don't lose hope and hang in there...

oye i believe in ram's love totally..you are such a drama queen i am  always worried ki ab kaunsa twist layegi ??

Oneandall

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

plz yaar jaldi update karo warna mera ghar ki light chali jaaye giBig smileEmbarrassed

LOLLOL

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

WHOA!!!!

Things are heating up in KM, man!! Applause for the last uppie! That was Bombastic! LOL
Thank you dear!! Haan aur bhi gaaram hone wala hain!!

Now, this comment is gonna be a verrryyy long one...hahaha... dnt mind plz..
I will never mind a LONG comment yaar... I am going to enjoy each and every single word...

PK the mahaantaa ki moorthy acting on bimbo's words... made me CRINGE! Angry Dead And juz when I was going to lash out some harsh words, you brought in Soumya, the voice of reasoning. THANKS SO MUCH! Clap I have never loved that character more than this! Chalo, koi toh hai KM mein who Thinks and Reasons out. Love you for bringing in Soumya. Hug
your are most welcome!! Hug... and she will be instrumental in coming updates...

Now the BEST part was the Hosp convo. LOVED it and read it many times. I first thought that Ram was playing a game with Priya to work her up and make her feel guilty n confess. Too filmy, I know. And glad that, that was not the case. Story moved fwd logically. Wanted to STRANGLE that Bimbo when she was trying to barge in and be a kabaab mein haddi! AngryAngryAngry
truly delighted that you enjoyed the hospital convo and were able to see Priya's desperation to get him to wake up... I teased that possibility too, but like you said this shapes up the story more logically... I felt enraged writing that Angry hate her just as much as everyone else...

But thank god KM mein people have started to think n reason. KK, Dadi n Rishabh all knew her intentions. Thank god n thank you! Big smile
lol no problem!!!Embarrassed

But ye kya.. that b***h of a nurse taareefo-fying bimbo the maha B***h of all???? Dead Broken Heart Poor Priya and Ram. I can so feel their pain. Unhappy
writing that i felt really bad for Ram, beechaara wanted Priya to be by his side...

Now Ram going for tit-for-tat. Hah! But I think its abso absolutely necessary. Pehle, Priya was hurt n her actions were justified and now that Ram is hurt, his actions too are justified. I don't mind if he says that he doesn't care for Priya. (just kidding! But hey, will love to see the roothna manana.. will make up for all the crap Wink) But pls don't make him say that he loves Ayesha, to hurt Priya. I'll kill someone! Angry Wink LOL
I am moving this track very fast as you will see with the coming updates... and itni buri nahi hoon mein that i will torture you with Ram saying he loves Ayesha and not Priya... LOL

And lastly, Yay yay yay!!!! Priya giving back to Bimbo!! HOW I LOVE THIS!

Priya Sharma shaayaad kar bhi lete apki wish pura but today I am not Priya Sharma, I am Priya Ram Kapoor. 

Hey! You had me jump up with joy with these lines! Bhaad mein gayi mahaanta. Yippi!! terrific!!
I feel proud of Priya in this FF and i hope that in the show she also does this.. this is one thing that was lacking for me so i tried to incorporate it into her character in this FF...

Thanks for a BOMBASTIC uppie Sheetal! You have found a fan, girl! Clap
Really?? *tears of joy* i am so flattered...Can't thank you enough for your kind words... HeartHug

I LOVED THIS SUPER LONG COMMENT!!! THANK YOU Embarrassed

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Beautiful updatr. But please don't let Ram say he doesn't love Priya but loves Ayesha even in anger. That is unbearable

Thank you for reading and commenting dear... Embarrassed

I know mein bahut twist dalti hoon  kahani mein but believe in me this time... Big smile
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan22

Awesome update sheetal!Clap
Finally Sowmya put some sense into Priya!LOL
The hospital scene was so emotional.. Beautifully written!!
Wanted Priya to slap Ayesha! But please make sure she does that atleast in one of the coming updates!Wink (ek slap toh banta hai yaar!)
Thanks a lot for the PM!

Thank you for reading and commenting dear... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am glad that you enjoyed that scene.. and you are absolutely right ek slap toh banta hain and i will keep that in mind... Big smile

_CandyCream_

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonakshi-grp

SUPERBLY WRITTEN.HATS OFF TO UR WRITTING SKILL.WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.

Sonakshi thank you so much hun for reading and commenting...Embarrassed I am just glad that you enjoy itSmileHug...
next part is coming soon

Big smile
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjucool

beautiful and lovely update
Superb Part

Thank you anju for reading and commenting Big smileEmbarrassed

Go to top