Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) (Page 122)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Wow sheetal, super-like, Please update the next one soon,hope Priya forgives him soon.

for reading and commenting.. the next part will be up soon and yeah something like that will happen... Wink

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julie111

Hey awesome updates ..read all parts you write very well Clap but i dnt like one thing why you are showing its only ram's  fault? even priya trustted rajat over ram she also hurted ram..sorry if i hurt you.anyways waiting for next update.

for reading and commenting Julie... Embarrassed I am happy that you took your time out to read all the parts and leave a comment... for that, a BIG Hug!!!

But i DID NOT like one thing ABOUT YOUR COMMENT!!! Angry and that one thing is, Why are you apologizing, I am not hurt AT ALL!!! Hun i want your honest comments... and you have read my mind because the story is about to unfold in a similar fashion... a BIT different BUT similar LOL SO SMILE Big smile ENJOY and MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T SAY SORRY FOR STATING YOUR OPINION!!! Heart or else i will be hurt Ouch

Embarrassed

I also think that Priya is at fault but not for that reason because she was deceived by Rajat who took advantage of her vulnerable situation... But yes you are right she is at fault about something...

Edited by Oneandall - 23 August 2012 at 5:45pm
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

that was splendid sheetalTongue
raya being together n their desire...wow
omg whats wrong with priya Shocked...she vomitted !!
hope things become all right soon
continue asap...

for reading and commenting!!! EmbarrassedHug

I will continue very soon!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

DesiSmileys.com

awesomeee...
luved it...
plz plz plz continue soon...
waitin for ur next hott n romantic update...LOL

Asheema for reading and commenting hun!!! EmbarrassedHug

I will continue VERY SOON!!! LOL hot and romantic... SOON SOON!!!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

priya is drunk jb hosh m ayegi to pata nai kya kregi 
continue soonBig smile

for reading and commenting Sia... Haan you raise a GOOD POINT... It's all fun and games until she becomes sober again...
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Its awesome dear, Rahul is naughty but ideas bare kamal ke ate hain usse, am anxious to know what next

dear for reading and commenting!!! Embarrassed i am glad you enjoyed it and are anxious to know what's next... will have that one up shortly... Wink
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4raya

Yippy!! finally done reading 22 parts..Wow!! Fabulous work Sheetal.Yar kaise sochte ho aap itna sab?Am speechless dont kne wat to say loved each and every line,each and every scene..All the characters are so well written..Hats off to u gal..
APEKSHA!! omg!! Apeksha is Rajat's wife!! Wow this was a good one.I have almost forgotton dat Apeksha was/is a part of BALH.Dey havent shown her 4 ages now.Omg!! Priya kitna bhav khati hai yar.Poor Ram.. :(How much hez trying 2 manao Priya but dis lady wont listen.But shez right too,Ram bhi kum nai hai.
Thank god Ram understood Priya is drunk warna..Coz wen P gets talli its hard to control her mouth.. ;)
Arey u have mentioned Priya is staying vid Rajat and Apeksha..Y dis kolaveri di Sheetal?Yar abhi to vapas mile the..Am sure ye P ki koi shart hogi..I hope u kick out dat Bimbo out of Ramz life soon.Send her to jail vid her BF SidAngry.Awww poor Khush..how sweet he loves his Badi Ma.. :)
Sheetal update soon wanna know wats gona happen next..Pls dont keep RaYa apart..EK is alrdy doing it.. Unhappy
ClapClap Applause again.. Heart

I applaud you for reading all 22 parts and i want to say From the bottom of my dear!!!

I also don't know why they don't show Apeksha anymore, i think that she is quite good and i hope they pair her with Rajat...

ANd don't worry evil may look like it's in the lead but truth and goodness always manages to win... Embarrassed

Yeah she is living with Rajat and Apeksha but i can't say why just yet. but soon you will know...

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

Edited by Oneandall - 26 August 2012 at 7:33pm
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4raya

Originally posted by julie111

Hey awesome updates ..read all parts you write very well Clap but i dnt like one thing why you are showing its only ram's  fault? even priya trustted rajat over ram she also hurted ram..sorry if i hurt you.anyways waiting for next update.
Julie hi.. Priya dnt trust Rajat over Ram.. never!! She did dat only bcoz Rajat assured her dat Peehu will be back to her only if she marries him.Ram dnt trust Priya.He has always been blind towards reality.Priya was wrong dat she hid 4m Ram dat she is alive and has given birth to der daughter.But here its Ram's fault coz he has hurt her badly even when he saw hurt in Priya's eyes..

yep that's true.. and i agree...

Go to top