Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) (Page 119)

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
priya is drunk jb hosh m ayegi to pata nai kya kregi 
continue soonBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everOneandallviny_queen

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Its awesome dear, Rahul is naughty but ideas bare kamal ke ate hain usse, am anxious to know what next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

love4raya Senior Member
love4raya
love4raya

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Yippy!! finally done reading 22 parts..Wow!! Fabulous work Sheetal.Yar kaise sochte ho aap itna sab?Am speechless dont kne wat to say loved each and every line,each and every scene..All the characters are so well written..Hats off to u gal..
APEKSHA!! omg!! Apeksha is Rajat's wife!! Wow this was a good one.I have almost forgotton dat Apeksha was/is a part of BALH.Dey havent shown her 4 ages now.Omg!! Priya kitna bhav khati hai yar.Poor Ram.. :(How much hez trying 2 manao Priya but dis lady wont listen.But shez right too,Ram bhi kum nai hai.
Thank god Ram understood Priya is drunk warna..Coz wen P gets talli its hard to control her mouth.. ;)
Arey u have mentioned Priya is staying vid Rajat and Apeksha..Y dis kolaveri di Sheetal?Yar abhi to vapas mile the..Am sure ye P ki koi shart hogi..I hope u kick out dat Bimbo out of Ramz life soon.Send her to jail vid her BF SidAngry.Awww poor Khush..how sweet he loves his Badi Ma.. :)
Sheetal update soon wanna know wats gona happen next..Pls dont keep RaYa apart..EK is alrdy doing it.. Unhappy
ClapClap Applause again.. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuOneandall

love4raya Senior Member
love4raya
love4raya

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julie111

Hey awesome updates ..read all parts you write very well Clap but i dnt like one thing why you are showing its only ram's  fault? even priya trustted rajat over ram she also hurted ram..sorry if i hurt you.anyways waiting for next update.
Julie hi.. Priya dnt trust Rajat over Ram.. never!! She did dat only bcoz Rajat assured her dat Peehu will be back to her only if she marries him.Ram dnt trust Priya.He has always been blind towards reality.Priya was wrong dat she hid 4m Ram dat she is alive and has given birth to der daughter.But here its Ram's fault coz he has hurt her badly even when he saw hurt in Priya's eyes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuOneandall

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Sheetal...thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

Oneandall

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hey sheetal hi leena here just read First post of ur FF awesome dear liked it Smile u really pen down so well just a request can u plz update link of other parts in ur FF first post or their no so i can find them easily... lovey start will go read other parts & comments  Smile

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hey sheethal...Thanks for the wonderful update ...

was eagerly waiting for it ...the wait is very worthy ...

ohhh kya update hai sheethal!!!! you penned down soo beautifully ...their love to each other, especially his desperation to touch her once, her intimacy ..everything everything clearly you showed us like a picture .. that was indeed a great update with a great going ...waiting eagerly for next part .. now do the update soon .hope you will update the next part tomorw ...

Clap
Star

Early morning with  cup of hot coffee in my hand  reading your FF an amazing couple ,Its just great ..
you made my day  dear ,Thank you very much

Neel for the Fabulous comment that truly made my day when i read it... Sorry i was not able to update sooner but will definitely have a LONG one ready for today.. HeartHug thank you thank you thank you once more!!! Embarrassed
Hug
name2saakshi Goldie
name2saakshi
name2saakshi

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hey i read ur ff yaar must say ur a beautiful writer just superb every emotion u writeits so awesome Big smileBig smile

Oneandall

Go to top