FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) - Page 102

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karamsekhon

😑 is ayesha ko daffa karo jaldi

Thank you for reading and commenting..😳

i know it was a frustrating update and i am sorry about that but your wish will come true soon!
Originally posted by PunyaS

Ahem ahem...

I always thought that I'll be the last person in IF to plead the FF writers to flow their story the way readers want. But Sheetal, ab toh mujhe apna usool chhodna padega.. πŸ˜‰

I mean... yaar, this FF has been one helluva of a roller coaster ride!!!! Itna emotionally draining hai, my god! PLease, I really can't take any more of this turmoil. I understand drama is necessary but really.. ab toh intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki... πŸ˜†

Anyway, as always, one cracker of an update it was! You pen down things beautifully.

Waiting for a re-union in the next uppie! Pls maan jao na.. πŸ˜³

P.S. - Pls kill off Ayesha in your FF. 😑 Atleast FFs mein toh itna hum (poor audience) deserve karte hi hain na. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Punya dear thank you so much for reading and commenting 😳...

i am working very hard on your request (Ayesha wala)... re-union is coming VERY SOON I PROMISE AB AUR NAHI taang karoongi main... just have some faith... itna suffer kar liya, thora aur PLEASE
Originally posted by rayaBALH

ooo too good i really would kill ayesha if i could hehehe n superb update n hooottt update i m too excited now hehehe

Thank you dear for reading and commenting 😳

soon the hot update is coming and i promise to make up all this suffering...😳😳

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

oh god!!!!! kahan se itne saare ideas atti hain aapko ?
 i thought everything is gonna be fine n the very next moment u brought this twist oh god this ayesha wen vil she go out of raya's life😑
now plz dont make priya fall for ayesha's words phleez
i hope ram is fine😭
n vil wait for ur hot update

thank you dear for reading and commenting.. 😳

i didn't throw a twist after a long time.. so ek twist baanta tha πŸ˜ƒ ...

next update is coming soon!
Originally posted by anjucool

wonderful update
pls continue soon

thank you Anju dear for reading and commenting😳... will have the next update up soon
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Thank you for reading and commenting dear 😳
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

very interesting update. looking forward to the next part

thank you for reading and commenting... 😳

Will have the next part up shortly
Originally posted by saniya9919

Hi Sheetal, sorry for replying late.
Awesome, fabulous..you rock. Read 1st to 13th parts in one go.😊It's so intriguing.  I hate Rajat & this FF starts with his monologue.Whenever I started  reading the 1st part, I had stopped  where he starts sharing his thought about Priya. I was so wrong, must have read then only.  But real Rajat track started this week in the show & I prefered to read your FF.πŸ˜ƒ The twists are really awesome!πŸ‘ I really got very emotional while reading. Beautifully written.
Love your writing style. ❀️
❀️❀️Thanks to you & leena for updating the index.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Saniya for reading and commenting dear 😳... it means a lot and i am thankful for your kind words.. truly encouraging... β€οΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Ohhh that was great my dear ... So you are coming with a hot update after this Fight ..hmmm imm soo waiting for it .. 

Thank you Neel for reading and commenting 😳

Haan soon, so i should start taking tips from you and Shazeen from now... Expectations bahut high hain aur standards bhi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by love4raya

Sheetal pls kick dis Ayesha out of KM soon..u have wriiten her character so well.exactly wat it should be.I cld actually imagine apni Ayesha(chahat khanna) mouthing dem.steam up the update i dont mind but pls raya only no one else..:) not even rajat-Apeksha..urgh!!

πŸ˜† rajat and Apeksha nahi sirf Raya!! Paaka!

Thank you for reading and commenting dear!!! 😳 ❀️