Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) - Page 60

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pinkjali

Simply superb... I didn't thought that u can make this track so intresting... Frankly telling i don't want this suspense to end bcoz if the suspense get end then ur story will also come near to end ... And i want to read ur ff daily. But ur ff has made such a magic on me that am still saying that pls pls pls continue soon. And onething more pls punish that anacond oops..! I mean ayeshaconda for her deads.

and for commenting and reading... You don't want this FF to end and for that you are wiling to endure the suspense... so much trust in me? ❀️

ANGIE you are TOOO SWEET and A REALLLY GOOD FRIEND πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahzeen1

sheetal amazing story πŸ‘ and that ayeshaconda must be talking with mama πŸ˜† 

Shazeen for reading and commenting.. btw you are very clever! it is Mamaji! πŸ˜‰ One of the trio...
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasshuu

i knew it this aayesha such a b***h can never turn out to be goog please raya ko jaldi milao...

for reading and commenting!! I am think the same thing regarding Ayesha!! And dheere dheere i will bring Raya together πŸ˜‰
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jineejiggs

What a bombastic update, its awesome, felt that am actually watching Ekta's show, update ASAP   πŸ‘

for reading and commenting.. 😳😳 will update VERY soon!
😳
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayaBALH

aggrrr this ayesha such a loser she is n dumb too aggrrr waiting for the next part πŸ˜Š 

so much for reading and commenting dear.. haan i also don't like Ayesha, must do something with her!! I will update the next part VERY soon!
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D4BALH

Wow! Superb update once again.. Sad to read the lines that u cut written lines just because of length. Come on we can read any length of update written fr u coz ur updates create more curiocity along its next part. So if u have finished writing then don't cut them for next part..

by posting such a lovely and encouraging comment... 😳 I will definitely not cut anymore due to length as you will notice the next part is long too.. SO i mean it! πŸ˜›
I will UPDATE the next part VERY soon!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lavi_961

WOW! Fantastic update.. Eagerly waiting fr the precap scene.. Thanq fr the pm..😊

Lavi for reading and commenting... I will have the next part up soon which has the precap scene πŸ˜‰
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonakshi-grp

AWESOME UPDATE...PRECAPE IS VERY INTERESTING...PLZ CONTINUE SOON.

Sonakshi dear for reading and commenting!! I will have the next part up soon which has the precap scene πŸ˜‰
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: salsaly

uff... i'm late again... wow... awesome part... so ayesha is behind all this... what the ****... anyways , plx continue asap... thnx a lot Di... good nyt.. swt drms... tc... πŸ˜Š

Saly dear for reading, commenting and this fab pic! πŸ˜ƒ...

I will continue very soon and won't mind if you comment late (so don't worry πŸ˜‰)
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

that anaconda is behind all thiz πŸ˜‘

sid ko itna miss kr rahi he to is ko jail me bhej us ko company mil jaye gi xpose her @ unite raya sheetal😊

πŸ˜†  more like 🀣

after reading your comment!! Such a great idea!! to kill her or send her to jail that is the question now.

hehehe

for reading and commenting... I will have the next part up VERY SOON!!