FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
where this story heading to? its becoming too complicated dear
Oh Dear Lord...
Apeksha and Rajat.. Fab.. Love u for that...
Now that all's sorted, why are they still separate?? Whats the sacrifice by Ram and why?? Please tell me or i'll go mad thinking... Wait.. lemme guess.. Is it because of that stupid ayeshaCONDA... hehe.. thats what i call her.. coz she's no less than an annaconda...

Awesome update... Continue soon..

plz plz update soon...
waitin...
Originally posted by D4BALH

ur story is so complicated.. U brought 1 twist after another n my mind stopped working sometime.. I had never thought i would love any ff like dis but loving it more than anything..

Sorry yaar it's only because i have more than 1 track going but soon all separate tracks will merge into one... πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you for reading and commenting 😳😳😳 I am sooo happy that you enjoy this FF, i know it's a little different but your support is so encouraging πŸ‘πŸ€—

Originally posted by viny_queen

si apeksha is rajat wife😲 and what about ram priyaπŸ˜• u creat too much suspense

πŸ˜† suspense ke bina maaza kahan hain yaar...

Ram and priya ke kahani will continue in the following updates... don't worry just read with an open heart and trust that i will create problems only to solve them...

thank you for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Originally posted by karamsekhon

great , thank you for such a wonderful update

Thank you so much for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by Pinkjali

I knew that u update around 9 in the morning and i was waiting for the update. Some times keeping faith in the writter and not objecting in her work... Really gives awesome surprises. It was amazing.. Dnt make priya to forgive the sharmas and the kapoors so easily they really said very nasty and mean things to her. Ur writing skills r so beautiful that u made a silent reader to make some noise thank u for making this big change in me as i told changes r sometime gud. And last but not the least a big big eddy teddy wala huggy to u for updating the ff daily and making me active in this forum after a long time.

Sorry this time i was not able to post at that time yesterday.. But next post is two updates... πŸ˜ƒ
I don't know why you never commented before, your words are very valuable and your comments always make me feel so humbled... 😳 I am happy that now you are an active member, thank god otherwise i would be missing out on this kind of support and encouragement. feeling blessed dear... πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— it was you who supported me saying don't worry i will read whatever the results are and for that i can't thank you enough for that kind of faith... β€οΈ
πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by balhfan22

Wow sheetal.. Terrific update!!⭐️
Loved the twist! Apeksha & Rajat pairing has got me thinking.. It can so happen in the show too!
Lovely update !πŸ˜ƒ 
But kya yaar Ram & Priya are still not together?!πŸ˜’
Plz update soon..
Thanks a lot for the PM!😊

Thank you dear for reading and commenting. yeah it would be nice to see on the show. don't worry about ram and priya, leave that to me, i will bring them together in one update or another.. πŸ˜ƒ
I will be updating very soon!
Originally posted by salsaly

wooohhh...😲... this update was such a relief...πŸ˜ƒ... nw i think u r a ram priya fan more than rajat priya...πŸ˜†... i'm so happy to knw that priya is not rajat wife... & she is not carrying his child...πŸ˜ƒ... & moreover i'm happy to knw that apeksha is rajat's wife...πŸ˜›... oh no... khush got kidnapped...... phir misunderstandings... plx i want all MU to go away...😊... u r such an awesome writer...πŸ‘... & v unpredictable too...πŸ˜‰... hehe... tu kitna suspense  updates dhey they hai yaar... uff...🀣... tum ne muje maar hi dala tha...πŸ’”... haye haye... ab aur kya kahoon... Di , i'm really speechless...... ab aisa lag tha hai mere sar se ek bohoth bada boj hat gaee... i'm feeling so light now.. hehe...πŸ˜†... nw i'm really sure that i'm going to follow this FF eagerly...😊... Di , today u have made me a big fan of ur writings..❀️... ok ok... ab mein apni blah blah band karoongi... plx plx plx plx update v soon...😊... i'll b eagerly waiting for it... thanx thanx thnx thank u so much for everything..😳... love u loads...❀️.. big big big hugs for u... πŸ€—πŸ€—

this is for u... i just love sakshi in this pic... β€οΈ

I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT cause you were so tensed when i hinted the possibility of Rajat and Priya together in this FF... πŸ˜† lol suspense key bina maaza kaahan hain yaar... πŸ˜‰ thank you for the most lovely comment and picture your words are leaving me feeling blessed... love ya lots ❀️

Next update(s) is/are very soon!
Originally posted by luvsakshi

sheethalll

love you for this ..
thank you thank you soo much ... i loved this update ...

Thank you so much Neel dear for reading and commenting, i will have the next part up very soon! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—