Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fanraya

What? I hope Rajat is not married to Priya .. Gosh please no.. Anyway awesome updates..really lovely.. Please get Raya together soon.😭

thank you for reading and commenting dear. πŸ˜Š hang in there!!!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasshuu

omg what should i say after reading your update 1st half is great... but end part is killing me i cant see priya and rajat romancing... yukkk... i just hate that section... reading it gave me worst feeling... please cont. soon and unfold the mystry...

thank you reading and commenting dear. πŸ˜Š hang in there please... i know it felt weird for me to write it too.. i will update very soon.. 
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

maybe people dont like rajat and priya togetherbut i love them togetter and me now more πŸ˜•how priya return

it will be cleared very soon... πŸ˜Š thank you for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ i know what you mean Rajat is very dashing. πŸ˜³
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: karamsekhon

awesome update ,please stay away rajat from priyaπŸ˜†

lol i cant make any promises... rajat and priya are very close. hang in there dear... 
thank you for reading and commenting.. πŸ˜Š
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Yaar aise mat sataao! Can't bear the thought of Rajat with Priya πŸ˜‘ and that too of him romancing her...Yuck!  Ram certainly made a lot of mistakes and he deserves punishment but not this kind of punishment😭...pls ..pls RaYa should be together forever..

Sorry yaar pleaseee hang in there. πŸ˜­ thank you for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

Rajat is surely married to ayesha or maybe someone else...i am damn sure the way u hv written gives a clear picture of it...plz say am ryt :P

anyways awesome as always :D

hmmm i cant say much right now but i am overwhelmed with how many people want rajat and priya together. if i say yes u will like it but if i say no please hang in there. . . thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hey sheethal .. asusaul awesome updte

i hope that is not priya .. plz do update soon

thank you neel for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š jo bhi ho i ask that u hang in there... and i will update the next part soon... 
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

no comments for this part 

u better update the next part early otherwise 

yaaar i am scared. please dont hurt me i will update the next part soon..😳
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunyaS

Ohkay, Ms. Mystery Writer... Rajat is defo NOT married to Priya, innit? The last part hints to it. Pls confirm. πŸ˜‰

So very sorry for not commenting since long. Caught the last few updates at a go. You truly are one gifted mystery writer, Sheetal. Love the way you take us on a roller-coaster ride. Kudos.

Pls update soon. Its a gripping FF. Will be waiting eagerly.

Thanks for writing. πŸ˜Š

thank you so much for reading ajd commenting dear.. πŸ˜³ definetly humbled by your words. 
and dont worry i know life can make us busy sometimes i dont mind.. thanks for taking time out... i cant confirm much atm. people actually love rajat and priya together. i am surprised. all i can say atm is that if i say yes or no please hang in there... way to read between the lines, next update is very soon...😊
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi Di... hw r u... sorry for late comment... well starting was nyc... but ending... yuck yuck yuck... eww... i just hate it... romance... no ways... but i read it only for u Di... thnx a lot Di... πŸ˜Š