Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: salsaly

wow...  thanks a ton di... i'm sorry for my late comments... i just saw ur FF's first page & saw that u have written my name... i'm v happy... & i really really do appreciate it... now i'm here to read ur FF finally... sorry once again... & thanks a lot... love u... big big hugs for u di...πŸ€— πŸ€—

here is latest my favorite pic for u.. i know it is posted in different thread too.. but i would like to share this pic with u Di... πŸ˜³

so i'm going to read this... will give comment to each part hopefully... thanks.. !!

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME PIC!! This FF missed your pics truly.. ❀️
I was contemplating whether to write another FF or not because i had purposely ended the other one since RAYA had been stripped of their magic. BUt when i read your comment on the other FF i  just couldn't help myself, it was just the push i needed to start this FF... So i should be thanking you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Any comment from you is valuable!! School and life comes first always and so take your time, i will always wait πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail

part 1

ram hates priya... 😭.. this FF is different... but really v interesting... dek to hai aagey kya hoga... but love the thing that priya will try her best to get her daughter back... πŸ˜Š

thanks a lot... !!

Thank you Saly for reading and commenting! 😊 and for the Picture ❀️
Oneandall thumbnail

part 2

so emotional update... lets c what happens... !!

thank u... !!

😳
Oneandall thumbnail

part 3

what will happen now.. priya is pregnant to rajat's child... i cant tolerate this yaar... but wll try to read it... !!

thank u.. !!

Thank you for hanging in there and reading the next part.. πŸ˜ƒ
Oneandall thumbnail

part 4

nyc... but i cant handle this rajat & priya.. it feel so difficult to read this...i really hate this jodi... πŸ˜‘.. hope this doent happen in serial... πŸ˜.. rajat priya , down down... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... anyways this FF is nyc... superb imagination... πŸ‘

thank u... !!

Thank you !!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› Rajat and Priya ka jodi, can't comment much on it right now. but hang in there...
Oneandall thumbnail

part 5

thank u... !!

πŸ˜ƒ
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Hi sheetal u really write very well yar truly emotional but i am not liking this bonding between rajat n priya ..i know she has broken but still i didnt like da hug part sorry if i my comment is harsh

Your comment is not harsh at all, it's honest and i thank you for that... 😊 πŸ‘
But even more i thank you for Reading and commenting despite the emotional turmoils β€οΈπŸ€—. all i ask is that you hang in there and don't give your final verdict on the FF until it is over.. πŸ˜‰
To rectify and ease the suffering I just want to point out that the hug was just a physical comfort with no emotional attachments yaar, from Priya's side that is.!

Oneandall thumbnail

part 6

^... agree with u ramsakshiroxxx... sorry if u felt bad Di... seems like u like rajat - priya jodi... but i dont like it at all...

thank u.. !!

!! this is my heart after reading this comment πŸ’” ... 😭😭...

πŸ˜› just kidding yaar!! I expected this reaction from RAYA fans. and yes i am growing fond of Rajat he is very dashing 😳...

Please Hang in there, I promise you won't regret it and than you can truly see whether i am rajat-Priya fan or Ram-Priya... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahana1994

it was so emotional πŸ˜­ bechara ram, sheetal plz miva do yar ab RAYA ko
πŸ₯Ί
 continue soon and ha thanx for the pm.

Thank you Ahana for reading and commenting😊 AND hanging in thereπŸ€—. Very soon i will clear the MU and than we can see some RAYA moments...

I will continue very soon!
Oneandall thumbnail

part 7

hmm... so emotional update..good job... πŸ‘

thank u... !!

Thank you... Love this pic 😊 the uncertain look in the most certain relationship!