Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: asheema_sharma

aweesome...

eagerly waitin for d next...
plz plz continue...

Thank you Asheema for reading and commenting! i will update very soon!

thanks for staying optimistic, i know it's hard. 😊
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Sorry to say this but i hate this priya she cheated ram completely how can she consummate vth rajat now plz atleast give pihu to ram anyways i love ur pihu how desperately she wanna meet her mom thanx for da pm

Thank you for reading and commenting, please stay optimistic yaar, promise you won't regret it... 😊
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 4

Pihu woke up in the hospital, Priya and Ram sleeping on either side of her bed. First she saw Ram and moved away from him and then she saw Priya on the other side of her. She screamed, "MUMMA!" in excitement. Priya woke up, she saw Pihu trying to get up and jump into Priya's arms but Priya stopped her and instead hugged her while she sat up. Saving a weak Pihu the trouble of getting up all the way.

Priya: Pihu meri baachi.

That's all she was able to say and she started crying holding on to Pihu tightly. Priya felt Pihu's body was still burning hot from the fever. Ram was also awake and saw Pihu and Priya hugging each other. Pihu broke the hug and wiped Priya's tears. Ram was touched by her action.

Pihu: Mumma, don't cry. I am here with you now. Please don't ever leave me again. (she hugs her again)

Priya: Never! Mumma will never leave you again. You had Mumma so scared do you know that? This is very bad Pihu if anything happened to you than Mumma would never forgive herself

She glared at Ram angrily, he looked down shocked and saddened by the events that took place while Pihu was in his care. Kush had told them everything once they started looking for Pihu. Ram called Rajat who told him that Pihu was in the hospital. What an unfit father he was. He cursed himself for letting this happen. The doctor came in the room and took Pihu's temperature, all the while she was holding on to Priya's hand afraid that if she let go than her mumma will leave her again. Ram noticed this and was in a dilemma. He wanted to keep Pihu, he loved her completely but he could not bear Priya in his house after she cheated him and he could definitely not bear to see her with Rajat on a daily basis. By now everyone was in the room, but Ram and Priya were only focused on Pihu.

Priya: Doctor, how is she? Can I take her home?

Ram: What do you mean can you take her home? She is coming with me.

Priya felt Pihu grip her hand more tightly after hearing Ram say that. Priya kissed her hand reassuring her and than she burst at Ram.

Priya: you can't take care of her Ram. You took her for a little over a week and this is her state.

Ram: she was fine until you came back. Why don't you just leave us alone. Go back to Dubai and live your happy life with your husband.

Priya: Yes I will go back to Dubai, but only with Pihu.

Ram: keep dreaming. Pihu will not go with you, you can start another family with your young, rich husband. Go and be happy. Leave us alone. I learned to live without you and pretty soon Pihu will too.

Priya was about to say something but she was interrupted by Pihu who was crying hysterically covering both her ears with her hands.

Doctor: (To Ram and Priya) what are you guys doing? This baachi needs no stress at this time in order to get better. You guys will tear her apart with your fighting.

Rajat: Haan Priya! Lets be mature, Pihu needs to get better. The doctor is absolutely right, you and Ram constantly fighting will cause her to be stressed out. What's there to fight about anyways? You and Ram have no relation anymore. You both have moved on. But Pihu is stuck somewhere in the middle of all this. For her sake, can't you two stop fighting? (he turns to ram) Ram yaar, I am so sorry for everything that has happened. But Pihu needs to be with Priya, they are inseparable. For the sake of our friendship, for the sake of your daughter's well-being please let Pihu come with us. Her home is in Dubai.

Ram: no Rajat, her home is in the KM. and if you want you and your wife can stay there also but Pihu is not leaving me.

He said that and left the room. Priya sat on the hospital bed consoling Pihu who was hugging Priya tightly and crying.

Seeing Pihu hold on to you like that left me shocked. She was more afraid of losing you than she was for her life, which is why she ran away in the middle of the night to find you. That day I witnessed love for the first time, as she hugged you she grabbed your shirt into her fist, silently promising to never let go. Her desperation was so eye opening; such a small child could experience and express this feeling too. It left me feeling inadequate. But at that time, my ego surpassed any feeling of any kind and like a good business man I returned to my mission that became a whole lot simpler now that we would be moving into the KM. I had to protect Ram from you and I had to show you that love means nothing in this world, which revolves around money. Money that can buy love, supply love and deny love.

Precap: Ram: Maat Jao Priya Main nahi jee paoga tumhari begair... I love you Priya.πŸ˜›

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dis ff is creating more drama along its every new part.. Loving it though..
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww di.. The precap is awesome... Superb update.. Pls cntnu sn.. Wil b waiting fr ur pm😊
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW AWESOME UPDATE DEAR...
PRECAP IS VERY INTERESTING..PLZ CONTINUE SOON.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww.. Pihu is soo attached to Priya.. ❀️
Loved the way you wrote about Pihu's feelings!
The Precap!!! OMG! 😍
Ab toh pls jaldi se update karo Sheetal! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the PM!! 😊 Edited by balhfan22 - 11 years ago
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweesomeee... .❀️
luved it...
thankx for d pm...
eagerly waitin for d ur next...
precap😍
Edited by asheema_sharma - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg such an emotional part i can actually imagine rashi enacting this lovely story sheetal so rajat n priya gonna stay in km i hope ram priya n pihu vil stay in one room n btw did i tell u ur story has lots of twists dan our balh he he n nice precap wats gonna follow vth dat i love u
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update πŸ‘ really happy to see priya and pihu bond πŸ˜Š
i don't know y but i still can't get over rajat's baby πŸ˜• i just hope priya cheated over rajat and consummated with ram πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanx for the pm dear πŸ€—

eagerly waitng for the next part.