Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Asin brags about 100 CRORE films, but no NEW ones?

Posted: 11 years ago
😕😆  Asin has no new Bollywood films on hand except that Khiladi project with Akshay.  She needs to stop bragging because it has gotten her nowhere.  Anyone could have done Ready, Housefull 2, or Bol Bachchan.  Even I could have done all those roles in drag.   ðŸ˜›  Bottom line, howcome Asin doesn't have any films on hand?  Is she signing more 100 crore crap to be more of eye-candy?  She is almost 4 years in the Bollywood industry with no real film or performance to call her own.  Can she do a movie like Cocktail or Band Bajaa Baraat?  HELL NO!  Will this girl become like Mamta Kalkurni, Sonali Bendre, or perhaps Rimi Sen?  Actually, all these three were better than her!   ðŸ¤£  Please share your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: nicko787

Sonali Bendre was a great actress with a decent amount of fan following. It was her decision to take a break form industry. Ima let you finish but Sonali doesn't deserve to be the part of your list of dumb actresses.

Also Asin has never bragged about the 100cr films in front of cameras.

Sonali was never in the league of Madhuri, Juhi, Raveena, Manisha. I compare her to the likes of Mamta, Pooja Bhatt, etc.  These actresses just did movie for glamour and were mere showpieces.  I cannot remember one good Sonali movie where she was remembered.  Perhaps Hum Saath Saath Hain?  ðŸ˜²
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Asin's problem is she accepted every crap that was thrown at her. She was pushed into the background her in movies and she remained there. The least she could have done is played smart and ensured atleast a chart-busting number to get the limelight on her. For example Kareena had Teri Meri and Chammak Challo from her 100Cr films. She might have not had too much to do in her 100 cr films but she was in the spotlight.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😕😆  Asin has no new Bollywood films on hand except that Khiladi project with Akshay.  She needs to stop bragging because it has gotten her nowhere.  Anyone could have done Ready, Housefull 2, or Bol Bachchan.  Even I could have done all those roles in drag.   ðŸ˜›  Bottom line, howcome Asin doesn't have any films on hand?  Is she signing more 100 crore crap to be more of eye-candy?  She is almost 4 years in the Bollywood industry with no real film or performance to call her own.  Can she do a movie like Cocktail or Band Bajaa Baraat?  HELL NO!  Will this girl become like Mamta Kalkurni, Sonali Bendre, or perhaps Rimi Sen?  Actually, all these three were better than her!   ðŸ¤£  Please share your thoughts.

any heroine would have love to do film which asin did😉 all with super stars  and super hit films and i donot agree that asin is out of work ..may be she has became choosy at the moment ðŸ˜‰
Shily15 thumbnail

Why doesn't Bollywood scatter her away.

She doesn't have any appeal but did a small role in most of her Multi starers and claims that she is the queen of 100 crore films. 

She won't be considered much in South as well because of new actresses making a mark in all aspects.

The best role she had done is of Ghajini (I still think it is just overacting) and she got it due to the Tamil original Ghajini but once the Hindi Ghajini was a Blockbuster, she turned her way to Hindi increasing the salary to keep the South producers out of reach. (Opportunist)

Even the greatest of actress in South like Genelia, Trisha, Shriya, Kajal Agarwal starred in Bollywood movies and got fame but they did not turn their back on South film industry as they had  equal releases in Kollywood and Tollywood.

She might think of becoming a Sridevi who had rocked from South to North but she had the Charisma to play any role both glamorous and performace oriented.

To be honest, in Housefull 2, she was the least pretty standing near other actresses of that movie.

Asin can better go to Kerala and do TV soaps in Asianet. (The best which can suit her)

Edited by Shily15 - 11 years ago
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Asin needs to stick to south  filmss!!!After Ghajini. didnt see her acting!!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I can't stand that girl!! No reason why. Find her unbearable. 😕
Shily15 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gurunthebest

Asin needs to stick to south  filmss!!!After Ghajini. didnt see her acting!!

Have mercy on us. We don't want to see her in South movies again.

Good that she is Off South movies and even if she returns, I don't think she will be welcomed with good offers. 

Tamil and Telugu movies have enough loyalist actress who have come down from North and even learnt the languages thoroughly for better lip sync in the movies.

Tamanna, Kajal Agarwal, Hansika Motwani Rocksss. 

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shily15

Have mercy on us. We don't want to see her in South movies again.

Good that she is Off South movies and even if she returns, I don't think she will be welcomed with good offers. 

Tamil and Telugu movies have enough loyalist actress who have come down from North and even learnt the languages thoroughly for better lip sync in the movies.

Tamanna, Kajal Agarwal, Hansika Motwani Rocksss. 

She is sucessful actress in the south?😲
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I can't stand that girl!! No reason why. Find her unbearable. 😕

Me too.. !!