Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Another  short OS I just thought of. This is definitely not one of my best work, but I'd thought I post it anyways. Lol :) Enjoy. 

Right in to my Arms 

The boom of the thunder trembled Khushi to the core. Winds were blowing chaos in to the atmosphere and Khushi began to panic. "It's okay Khushi, this is just a storm; nothing to worry about." She walked around the room mumbling. Suddenly she heard the snap of a twig. Khushi stood still breathing cautiously. Her mind whispered all sorts of scenarios. The first thought that came to her mind was to run and hide, but she was too afraid to move. 'Oh devi maiyaa please protect me. I don't want to die this young. Yeah, yeah I know I almost did try to kill myself, but I was young and stupid then. Okay so I wasn't exactly young, since it was last month, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DEVI MAIYA.' The noise of the twig snapping was heard again. Fear was beginning to possess her even more. 'Okay Khushi, if you go to stay here you might die. Stop being a fool and walk slowly out of the room…' Cautiously she walked out of the room hoping to find some light since the electricity was out. Her first task was to get a candle or a torch. "Now where would they keep the candles…?" The twig snapped once again. She stopped mid way, breathing in and out, hoping whoever it was, couldn't hear her. There was a furious battle within Khushi's mind. One side was screaming at her to just run, the other side was telling her not to be stupid, just stand still. She was completely lost. 

The corner of her eyes she saw a figure walking towards her from the kitchen side. Khushi began to shiver. 'This is it Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Razaida; your last day on earth, but its okay. You had an alright life. Just close your eyes and it will be over before you know it.'  A sudden boom of thunder shook the house. Without warning Khushi screamed to the top of her lungs and ran straight in to the figure's arms. "I AM GOING TO DIE;'' Khushi kept yelling and shaking, trying desperately to hide her face in the figure's chest. Strong arms wrapped her tightly and held her. After a few seconds the figure began to chuckle. Khushi's eyes snapped open. She knew that chuckle anywhere… She pulled away and looked straight in to his hazel eyes. A slight smirk appeared on his face. "YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Arnav raised his eye brow, the smirk still present on his face. "Well Mrs. Razaida I live here." Khushi glared at his comment. "I know that you do! I am asking you why you didn't go to Agra?!"  I was going to Agra, but then Aman called me and told me it got cancelled. Then you know I decided to come home and someone came running in to my arms." Her lips began to quiver. She knew exactly what he was thinking. Arnav still smirked watching her reaction. This, 'convincing Khushi to accept him as her husband' thing was starting to be more and more fun. "I know what you are thinking Arnavji, BUT NO. IT DOESN'T COUNT. FORGET IT." Khushi tried to walk away, but Arnav was too fast. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close. She came down crashing to his hard chest. Their chests were heaving from the tension. His seductive eyes captured her delicate honey dipped gaze. "You can deny all you want Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Razaiada, but at the end of the day, you will always be mine." Khushi began to struggle from his grasp. Arnav slowly let her go, but once he did the thunder boomed again. Without hesitation Khushi once again jumped right in to his arms, shivering in fear. "Make it go away…" Khushi whimpered holding tightly on to his shirt. Arnav smirked at his victory. "So… still not going to accept me as your husband?" Khushi tightened her grip and glared. "Just shut up and hold me." He smiled, snuggled her closer and carried her to their bed room. Placing her slowly on the bed he whispered, "I told you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Razaida, you will come running to my arms." 

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

emerald_iceruchi1093pinklilliesswati2011rachealRSRCunderground1lovedreamssakuno1ligidhajaasz_25anisa...arshijaanhopalonglexie123VsahiSannys-fanramya4barunparjaysree89rabiacasaJeevitha.PgurukhushnimkoNavjotShulubulumanisme_lovelygulmistletoe22rowrowdpotnisraiichupachuplimitlesscraziefanfan09piyushijiorananz_2211s0n00smiameesha_14.Ritu.JDarkBecomingDieHard-KSGfanKhuarvArchu61prabhatasadaf2012anumunu578mz.brarArnav_KhushifanThrishsamspriyanka09tokyoSexlover_arshiMahi_Buttlasya123voldemortarshi10arshidivya_divsarshifansangPriya_0paaru28hiraarifsweetlifeminamma-Archu-tabzzreshmimohaniLuvYellownorolimLovely_Bajwa_TaujooMadihaarnavbarunroldcShweta1691nancynairsmiley13seabeautyshonu2ixrayangel_prachiKasu4lyfeinnocentgreenmrin0709saavan_lovermansijani21pari_goyalOLGNESlazylad8-FauZiwarriorprincessMsCeylonAddie07Lily2011music1aafanongongongmarch2011devishreeshidin0117sun_shine_girlemistryipkknd-fanmelihoney-krrish-Rishita.SIholicclaireDDDaRkPrInCeSsAmanda.LimaarrsshhiiSharaaForthislifeonlypran28671akshusarunIronButterflyPhoenixTearsYaGunnersYa.Javeria3991mahrusweety.ButterCup.Aruni.vandana1965..Enchantress..star_fan1bewakoofLadkichandana.sroops82-EndlessSmile-lara3110bella39trina2010smitar--BSI-FaNaTic---happilyunknownfarheen75zaniaxashred12Roarkshaaranya-Garima-aamir18jakhushishonagudiaSaJanLuv14Jyo.LIKEDMGflowers4u_disha_OmNaMaSteOm.x-bumblebee-x.ajooplaksh65ArjuhisisNewbiesoapfanameena671Tia.0thulasi_arshispuARHInoclapsplease1chillyasrcrazeArshi.Sugi.IPKamandadsouza95chavvi16Starktasticzohakhan7mishti_17JennyPenny

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
greatSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeDalmuthuya

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Amazing os!! U did a great job writing it! Could totally imagine that happening. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeDalmuthuya

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
nice 

Dalmuthuya

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
At the end of the day ASR does know how to make khushi n his fangirls dance to his tunes *sigh*

Amazing OSBig smile
I loved how she kept justifying her suicide act n then failed n berated devi maiyya
I tell u the amount of assault devi ma bears from this girl alone is enough to certify her godWink
I m sooo excited for tonite now...wish arnav is as his flirty self in reel life as he is hereEmbarrassed

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta1691

At the end of the day ASR does know how to make khushi n his fangirls dance to his tunes *sigh*

Amazing OSBig smile
I loved how she kept justifying her suicide act n then failed n berated devi maiyya
I tell u the amount of assault devi ma bears from this girl alone is enough to certify her godWink
I m sooo excited for tonite now...wish arnav is as his flirty self in reel life as he is hereEmbarrassed
Thank you :) But wait.. WEREN'T WATCHING TODAY'S EPISODE? He was beyond flirty *dies * Embarrassed LOL. 

aafan

Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
love it! Khushi is really stupid and Arnav won... YAY!

Go to top