India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Absurdity of Jug v. Shiv (Page 3)

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
All of Jagya's plans 'to teach Shiv a lesson' are so sure to fail that i'm not even worried by his threats... Has he even looked at himself????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaAnjanaYYZ

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Very good post Anjana. Lol! Where is the rivalry? J has neither the wits,nor the polical or physical power to do anything to Shiv.because of the upbringing of Sumi and Bairon, he is not even capable of being cunning, sly or manipulative like G( this is one good point I will grant J).
He should concentrate on his MS, try his cunning at finding out what G is upto. Right now even though she is his only support, she is also his main adversary next to himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmasamvi.AnjanaYYZaparnauma

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I guess CVs just wanna introduse a comedy track !! btw jug and shiv the lovely SHYA 

joke apart: wat the hell r we audience to do laugh or rip our hairs in frustration Ouch

am doing the first ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.cosmogirl77AnjanaYYZ

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

I guess CVs just wanna introduse a comedy track !! btw jug and shiv the lovely SHYA 

joke apart: wat the hell r we audience to do laugh or rip our hairs in frustration Ouch

am doing the first ROFLROFLROFL

Ritzi: SHYA?? Really? Very funny ROFL ROFL

I think they are trying to create a revenge track as a filler. Can anyone in an Indian serial get married happily without any villians/vamp creating problems? It has never happened until now nor will happen in the future. So this is just to add some masala to the serial. The next milestone is 2000 episodes and it needs a looong story to achieve it. LOL

So lets get pepsi & popcorn & see Jagya making a fool out of himself and Shiv making a wife out of Anandi. Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaShaista33vrinda9183arunima_LUITAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Can JUG ever get through the qualification round to fight /have rivalry/  have conflict with Shiv who is endowed with so many powers....LOLLOL

Very Good Post @Topic maker 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

jagya ka character dheela hai.. use shiv se pyar ho gaya hai isliye wo use yaad kar raha tha.. mera bechara shiv kaha fas gay.. lekin kal ke episode mai shya najar aaya ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL  Too funny, Prati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Ritzi: SHYA?? Really? Very funny ROFL ROFL

I think they are trying to create a revenge track as a filler. Can anyone in an Indian serial get married happily without any villians/vamp creating problems? It has never happened until now nor will happen in the future. So this is just to add some masala to the serial. The next milestone is 2000 episodes and it needs a looong story to achieve it. LOL

So lets get pepsi & popcorn & see Jagya making a fool out of himself and Shiv making a wife out of Anandi. Dancing

2000 episodesShocked tat means another 4 yr nahin  dnt say that CV will drag ansh marraige this whole yr Ouch
vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Even I find jagat vs shiv track very lame though it would be too early to judge..
I am more excited for ansh romance ..their nok shok pre and post wedding and the way the become inseparableEmbarrassed..I think this will garner more trps as viewers are already done with so much of negativity subjected by Jaggu and Guari on the show !!Dead
Its time to smile, sit back and enjoy ansh romance !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmacosmogirl77SiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index