India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Absurdity of Jug v. Shiv

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
For the longest time now viewers have been treated to ek tarfah rivalry between Gauri and Anandi.  Gauri flinging mud at Anandi and Anandi graciously sidestepping it or sorry being a doormat per her critics.  It wasn't, however, a true rivalry because Anandi was always the clear winner.  She won just by being herself, by moving forward on her own, and by not clinging to Jughead and divorcing his ass.  

Seems the new rivalry in BV will be the Mr. Confused and Mr. Collector.  But, again what kind of match up is that?  Shiv cares a damn about Jug...beyond wishing him far away from Anandi, which Jug himself has already done.  Shiv's got power, prestige, family... even the love of Jug's family, and Anandi as well in the near future.  She already respects him and whatever else Anandi may shout at Shiv, I doubt she can ever judge to be "khokla" insaan.  JB is well a bewda bhikari... all he has left after he ditches Gauri or she ditches him will be his MBBS, so how is the audience at least the astute audience supposed to take this rivalry seriously if that's where its headed?  LOL  Shiv won the day already, the month, the year already!  if he retains faith in Anandi's sense and sensibility then can Jugat Bheekari really shake even a hair on his glorious head?  What's JB going to do?  hire goondas?  with what?  His MBBS degree? Make Shiv appear corrupt?  How?  Seriously, JB's threats are as "khokla" as himself.  ROFL  At max, CVs can play on audience fears that Anandi would reject Shiv for Jug...but, really?  She already divorced his ass and Shiv or no shiv, she is not taking Jug back.  LOLLOL  So, only bechara JB will burn in angst while Shiv tries not to scorn.    

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 July 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushicandyflosssunitasharmasdk10sbadamdinki24coolgirl3Shaista33TeeyaAbhiAnivrinda9183JenishazzJan50anushka2112Chytramichelle281194Kuruppoiu123samvi.cosmogirl77SiriuslySujalmonamie111payalibmarunima_LUITssroomaniBlukitten...-Riya-...MalikaSuchi-nyctophiliaSilentsoulsoni595khusi_*prerna4rishavtiny15aparnaumaDaltoni

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Gawari and Jagaya both love one sided rivelry...LOLLOL
They r perfect couple...Btw jagya and Shiv rivelary is hilarious...I am curious to know  how exactly will bhikari jagya take his revenge ??
Does he even know collector is very important and powerful position.Wink
Dushmani barabari walo se karni chaiye...
 Ever seen a donkey challenging a tiger ?? LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosstazchongsunitasharmasdk10NiVu-mjht1vrinda9183JenishazzJan50ChytraTeeyaSiriuslySujalsamvi.monamie111payalibmMalikaSuchi-nyctophiliaaparnaumatiny15itsRitzi

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
not sure what jaggya is planning...but something is going on in his mind!

may be he will try to create misunderstanding between shiv and anandi...if he will get the news that the family members r planning for AnSh marriage!!...but i don think he will be able to do anything! Tongue...i trust the CVs...CVs has shown good persons r winning all the time at the end...so i hope this time also CVs will not show any reverse thing...

and anandi will never accept jaggya back...even if i agree with the critics that she still have a soft corner for that bhikhari! Dead...& anandi is not gauri that she will accept a cheater..or someone else's husband!

may be jaggya's rivalry will work as a boon for AnSh! Wink...who knows?...it can also make the bonding between them stronger!? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyanyctophiliaaparnaumatiny15

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i feel jughead is full of ego which was hurted so like a mad bull he is jumping and when he will come back he will do his rivalry to peak after finding his abadoned wife with shiv ,villager will  taunt his ego and then he will show his rivalry but ansh sath ho no problem they can do go ahead Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyapoiu123AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post Anji(hey can i call u that??Embarrassed..it sounds cuteTongue)
Actually this was the first thing that came to my mind after that ball scene last night.I was like..."wot bad can this jughead do to Shiv?"
Hit him???ROFL
Complain to dadisa against him??LOL *DS will give him a slap in his face if he even eyes her ladesar*Embarrassed
And i can only conclude that Jag-Shiv rivalry is totally senseless.Its of no meaning until only one condition that Jagiya can stoop to heights of lowness(yess there is still scope for him I suppose) and get lucky enough to find a real sensitive spot in Shiv's life.But beyond that Jag is neither physically nor mentally capable enough to overpower Collector SahabCool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10TeeyaSuchi-nyctophiliatiny15AnjanaYYZelasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
First of all is it necessary to show villainism of Jagat further?

SiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZelasingh

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I agree
Let JaGA live happily so that they will and need not interfere in AnSh life.
For drama, Anandi and Shiv can have challenges in their professional life from persons like heth singh. It will be more realistic.

TeeyaAnjanaYYZelasingh

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Jagya may prescribe 10 injections per day for our collector sa'ab. And we know, how fond  our collector sa'ab is of injections. That is revenge enough..LOL

Jokes apart, Jagya is vindictive. It is in his nature. His anger has doubled because his true persona was revealed before his family and Dadisa' s remark "it is a bit difficult to fathom this guy" ,while introducing Jagya to Shiv ,must have hit Jagya below the belt. 

In his entire life,this was probably the worst situation that he could have found himself in. 

Bereft of family, Anandi and way away from Mumbai, inside a jail,it must have been a nightmare for him. 

For all this humiliation,he holds Shiv responsible. And since his understanding capability is always clouded by indecision,suspicion and hatred,it is not strange to think that he will not forget this incident so easily.

What can be his next step? 

I had expected he will at least finish his studies and then embark on this adventurous route,but, it seems it will come sooner than that. My take is,he will do a little postmortem of the entire incident. 

And will wonder why at all Shiv apologized to all for putting him behind bars. 

He will come to know there is more to it than meets the eye. He will try to find what exact equation Shiv shares with his family. 

And once he comes to know that Anandi is Shiv's love interest, he may try to play spoil sport.

Considering the way Anandi has parted ways with him,it may be difficult for him to influence her any more to toe his line. 

Or else, he may pretend that he has turned a new leaf and try to revive the hospital in jaitsar which was built. That way,he will be a constant eyesore for both Anandi and Shiv and wait for his opportunity to be be even with Shiv. 

Neither scenario appeals to me, but, somehow, I feel, if at all he tries to harm Shiv,it will be Anandi who will come to Shiv's rescue and also confess her love for Shiv. So ultimately,all is well that ends well.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmasdk10vrinda9183Jan50poiu123MalikaSuchi-nyctophiliaBlukittenaparnauma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index