Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 166

JeevanaP

IF-Stunnerz

JeevanaP

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
WAITING..Day Dreaming
WAITING..Day DreamingWAITING..Day Dreaming
WAITING..Day DreamingWAITING..Day DreamingWAITING..Day Dreaming
WAITING..Day Dreaming

WAITING..Day Dreaming
WAITING..Day DreamingWAITING..Day DreamingWAITING..Day Dreaming
WAITING..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 47)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JeevanaP

IF-Stunnerz

JeevanaP

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
DOC update kaha hai...

drrose31

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetiepie

hi dear i just now read ur whole ff
its really awesome 
plz pm me for its next update
plzplz pzlzlpzzpzplz

thanks dear 

welcome here 

sure will do it 

Rose.Mahek22

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

DOC update kaha hai...

today is 23rd aug...

you forgot  ???

i sent you calender also !!!!Wink

so am updating in a while Big smile

Rose.Mahek22

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

(credit goes to jyothikrish.. thanks jyoHug)

PART 33

Geet folded back the letter , wiped her tears (ST):- He is suffering from so many days.. He is guilty from so many days and I …. I was unaware of all this … He can't face me coz of his guilt.. He knows everything , must be yash bhaiyaa told him…  oh no… why you told him bhaiyaa..

Geet stood up looked at the packet and headed to washroom to freshen up… She went down  and got busy in house chores…

At 10am

Geet went to study to give Raj his coffee .. where Raj stopped her…

Raj:- Geet wait…

Geet:- Jii papa..

Raj:- Geet beta, I know you and Maan are not happy with each other.. (Geet looked at him in shock) I am not blind beta  am noticing Maan's behavior with you from the very first day you came to this house… I know, he did very wrong thing by marrying you.. but its high time now.. you think, what do you want beta???  

If you want to get separate from Maan then I will be with you.. and trust me he will not be able to stop you .. Its my promise..  I can see annie in you … This marriage has given you nothing else but tears and hurt… I know beta , you are not chopra's real daughter (Geet was again shocked ) but may be Maan doesn't know this truth that's why he is hurting you…

Geet:- H..How do you know  about this ???

Raj:- I came to know yesterday only through my detectives…

Geet just smiled and asked:- Can I hug  you papa ????

Raj smiled and nodded she just ran to him and hugged him,and cried..while Raj also hugged her dearly..

Geet(ST):- what should I do?? Papa is saying me to break the relation for my happiness and he is asking me for a single chance… which I want to give him.. I love him.. I can't be angry on him.. I know he is never at fault… where to go…. After few mints, deciding  something , she finally spoke..

Geet:- I never ever felt this much happy in my life.. I just waited and waited for this kind of hug  from my parents from dad and mom.. but that never came… (she started to cry).. The love and care which am getting from you all I never got from them… you all are so good ..  (she came out from the hug..) but I have a request …

Raj patted her head lovingly and said:- Bolo beta…

Geet:- you will not say anything to Maan..This is our matter naa , our problem and we will fix it.. and I have decided a solution for my this problem..Just ,annie's marriage gets over I will tell you my decision then… plz till then wait ..  you won't tell anyone about me and Maan.. Is that ok naa??? plz

Raj felt more love and proud on Geet by her matured talks and some where knew her decision the way she was taking Maan's side, already  told him her decision…He just kissed her forehead and said

Raj:- ok beta as you say… He smiled and Geet again went to his embrace and hugged him dearly..

Geet:- Thank you…  can I say one more thing…???

Raj:- Hmm???

Geet (coming out from hug):- Maan is just same like you … she said and tiptoed ,kissed his cheek … Raj saw her  in amusement and confusion .. Geet shied ,Raj just smiled..

This whole scene was witnessed by parineeta, who had tears in her eyes seeing the bonding of the two and Maan.. who again felt immense pain and guilt seeing her  defending him again and guilt, for giving her all the pain in this marriage.. But today everything will be decided…

Time flew away with Geet being busy in preparations outside and inside the Mansion and Maan was just watching her , waiting for her decision…

Evening came, and guests started to arrive…Maan's eyes restlessly went here and there in search of Geet.. who was probably somewhere with Annie..  

After waiting for a long time, finally he saw Geet descending stairs holding Annie carefully .. 

Maan's happiness knew no bound when he saw Geet dressed in his given dress.. Annie's shy eyes reached to Maan and she smiled at the choice of her bro… As she got to see the matching sherwani of Maan's with Geet's dress.. She knew Maan bhai selected the dress for Geet…  

At the end of stairs, Geet saw Maan staring at her ..and Geet shied with his gaze.. 

Maan composed himself quickly as he saw Annie smiling at them.. he went to Annie, hugged her and kissed her forehead…

Some ladies came and took Annie with them , leaving Maaneet alone .. Both felt uncomfortable.. Maan wanted to talk to her about his guilt and all and Geet wanted to tell her, her love for him.. Though , both knew words are not needed now … but still there was some hesitation from both  sides…  

Everyone was busy admiring the bride, taking the small chance Maan whispered  thanks .. in her ear.. kissing Geet's cheek .. shocking her and went away… No one, noticed their this little moment except one pair of eyes.. .Rajveer.. who was confused..

Raj (ST):- Are they one???

It was true Raj has said Geet to leave Maan but inside he wanted her to stay here with all of them…He cared for her as his own daughter…. 

Yash and annie's marriage went well .. All rituals were performed and now they were standing with Maan and Geet… 

There was a dance program set by pari for the newlyweds and also for Maaneet..yash and annie came and joined the dance floor while Maan and Geet stood at their places , far away from the dance area… 

Seeing them not moving, yash and annie shook their heads in disappointment as they thought if bride and groom will   join the dance floor then ultimately all have to join them… but here they were standing like statues… without any moment or expressions…yash and annie looked at each other and smirked… yash went to Maan and annie went to Geet and brought Maan and Geet to dance floor respectively…and made them face each other.. 

Both were hesitant to dance but annie pushed Geet in pretext of dancing with yash ..Making Geet tremble forward but Maan hold her from her waist ,saving her falling down the floor..But in this process Geet's lips touched Maan's cheek accidentally and she quickly got her balance back and tried to move.. But this time Maan didn't leave her and asked for a dance ..to which Geet agreed smilingly and Geet whispered a sorry …

precap:- Raj questioning Geet and Maan Ouch

Power cuts are back and so am also back with 1000 plus updates  

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

(AND this banner credit goes to maneetlover1 ... thank you kiddo Hug)

The following 353 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarspy___girlfarhana1234anukutty82mani3897dpurvashmhetraskrishna.SShah786aaahsapcashanmanmishgannehavashionly4mailsluminousabhi2503attitudeshyjagritimanochajoooooooooooooorostbvh123mishimtanishasingh3maddymanneetBluesaffire2tuli11simmi11JaneRochesterhottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankLoveArhiForeverstar432maneetsdollPoorvaArorasonya2012mbobby2011payal.gupta177Candy_jsrufizzjaasz_25tulasikamalakarmascosairaburs_anamikaGURTI143kangsarbjeetsirishachigurupshristi0787niki7611AsmitaDavedew.dropzainabzeeqanjyluvswapnardykainturakirandeepsikha09--Yashvi--aahhhkavitamundharaneetugarg123nat10tracy1191magicbookmaaneet_manictirtasshinedosssdreamypAISHAJSneel11annbelljojo2802Aminagatoenminnurajagam12aisha_1998sarah_zaishaaparnapodurishafeedivyaraghanipiyasinghnibi_suchirifana2811snehadingoegeetkamaan01leothelionsyedahasmi123Ballumau5armadgem1606Paingelammyicycoollathaautelevision9mans22-divya-shinonomeDarkangel_MoMoangeeshsadavirkbhabhaoptimismthendral_111saji-21mardePoonamTrizwanaqrajanirchandran9290860623seductivepurpleamrinderkaur9drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatanna12Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.bhawna02supernasahuanisa79sk_75aliceyue27lovepoonehaagarwalvpreet.harmankaxanishsweetsprincesssarahmrajpreetymaaneetsweetiepiekkiddoopmsgshrutiNiharikaNeha777Maangeetlove7SweetestParisaarideep002sheetalahlawatluvu4ever143queenbee001Aameradhwanimehta23AfflicteDshruthiruchsamrutavjoshicrazy_125varthyadi000maya7runishaarunima.nadia-arshadmaankisimmjeyanthi123imli95kshubhangiSingMe2SleepMistiofMistzdreamy4evershabnam22anks_amsasmanii rokbabygurl10aksnchange12crazyfanofdsdvsuba2011yashviagarwalArsheelans.1sree.maneetsstylishdollcrazydevil87Vinsh23its_meMakpie_glorious_rashgirl000saroneha512riyascNH1971mansi.tripathipriyasreeprinces939erumzaheermicky11pixelflower620cutestar12cutemishtimystique_girlpari1689Rose.Mahek22snehapriyaSHRADDHA2102april12ylaraibBlushingqueenElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...rsusmitashri12Jeba.RahmanDei_Gratiasobia4maaneetpriya_ya1408mehak173ShimmerrgurudrishtiARSALAkhanlove4allbilly_rituangel_smilykabslocksallibrdreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniaNeejuKasiKasi..N3rDyM0R0N..nats0101mayaparidreamyAshleyAngelenaanmirzaEza_analysthappydays30Nav2010ramaheshgurti30Ambibambysweetysaran286pearlhari21--ANGEL--SONU_29ExpectoPatronumamita5angelarafcyum321aakritisri1111DoracakeAnu_Rlalitha..PaintedSkyshruthiRmisty_drastifanAsh1991anjucoolalicia212sonu4everkomlikaritzy0918mypridepaponecon-Veritaserum-ambeernammu5rupzloveuushankitvckrati5CutieTejumaanmeet1sweetsampa39Cherishh-misty--love-angel-ki-shonamaaneetmaahiHanishadeviKoolsmilelil.mizz.smexii--Fairy--deepali1022KINGKHANFAN_Jyothi_monika1992saf24_AngelSonu_meettumaaneet5nehakapoor7heytalDesigirls12LILY111144richa_kapoor---nishu---vrinda22Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.gill123punam2712-Mounika-impoojavermaInvisible_WingssuhaaanarashmivaishSecretSapphirerenjini263BDayGal-11Janfreya123mandy15millie_maaneetkeenu_kkhoneygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212_BlackPearl_sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123divareenakhwaishfannamita25CrazzyBusyanshramandymorecaller123sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseeHansaNshah10mchoprashalini_smaaniqraaamirkhanfanNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-spvddumasbhanu_rekhagtabby999Loquacious_Aash-Orchid-abinash079-MSKdeewani-chavvi16singh24JeevanaPgoldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53dolly10.MoNsTeR.MuShI.Krishna_Sourav

kkiddoopms

kkiddoopms

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awesome update dear 
naughty maaneet Wink was superb LOL

Edited by payalparipmlist - 23 August 2012 at 12:41am

drrose31

rsusmita

IF-Dazzler

rsusmita

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
nice dear o see you back we missed you a lot
loved the update
but i think so you are in hurry to  end the story , please ...
we want your story to  continue
continue soon

Edited by rsusmita - 23 August 2012 at 12:41am

drrose31

ammu5

IF-Rockerz

ammu5

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
lovely update

drrose31