Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 166

Page 1
Page   of 166
Page 3 Page 166

Ambibamby

IF-Dazzler

Ambibamby

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
congrats on new thread 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

PART 32

Geet:- plz Annie , don't cry … It won't be good for your baby.. Ssshhh !!!   

Annie(looked at Geet in disbelieve):-  How can you be that soft and polite with me after whatever I said to you.. and accused you for no reason… and Maan bhai!!! What he had done with you Geet?? That too with no fault of yours ..and you are even not their daughter .. why?? Why you didn't tell us ??

Geet was first shocked as how come Annie knew this but then thought may be yash told her … on other hand, Maan was getting again angry on himself..

Geet:- Nahee Annie.. you don't have to feel sorry..  In-fact, I am happy here… so what if Maan married me forcefully…I got here everything which I expected from my that family..A sister like you, a brother , like yash , maa , papa, dadi … I am very happy here...Really…

Annie saw Geet in disbelieve,

Annie:- And whatever Maan bhai did to you??? Will you forget that??? Maan bhai ra**d you Geet..

Geet(cuts her):- No Annie.. She was about to tell that he never ra**d her but then she remembered Maan's warnings about that and stopped, looking down…

Annie:- you have a golden heart Geet.. but am sorry for everything ..

Both hugged each other .. cried and sobbed in each other's embrace …

Geet:- Never hate your bro Annie.. He is so nice… Really .. He is true gentleman.

Annie:- yeah .. He ra**d you and he is a true gentleman…

Geet:- plz , don't misunderstand him…  you know naa.. He was angry and concerned for you that's why he… Geet left her words unfinished.. She was unable to let Annie know the truth, nor she could have lied to her and make her hate her own brother…    

Yash(smiled):- Geet is very sweet girl..

Maan:- Hmm...He was absent minded ...

Geet:- Acha ab bas.. (ok now that's enough).. . No more cries… It won't be good for baby.. and then its your sangeet am gonna enjoy a lot.. .Geet giggled and Annie knew she was trying to make her smile so Annie too smiled …

Later, Geet was happily doing everything for Annie's marriage.. she took promise from Annie that she won't tell  anyone about anything ,not even Maan and Annie had to agree for her new found friend cum sister..

But things were opposite with Maan… Shame and guilt took once again over him for what he did to an innocent girl and he didn't enter the room for days…where Geet waited for him all the night with open eyes .. Even after getting tired by running here and there she was unable to sleep .. As she had habit to sleep in his arms ..  now she was confused, As what happened to Maan suddenly..She tried to wait for Maan in these two days and she was successful for the first day but next day she eventually fell asleep waiting for Maan …

Maan decided to ask for forgiveness from Geet ,before that he will not face Geet … He knew somewhere, she will forgive him before he completes his apologies  but he needed to ask…

It was the marriage day for yash and annie and Maan was nowhere to be seen .. As there were mostly ladies functions going on from the past two days so he was successful to avoid to come to Geet or to home but marriage needed his presence…

Firstly, it was his sister's marriage and secondly, with his best-est buddy and he didn't want to ruin their happiness  by not going there .. He wasn't bothered what ppl will say if he missed the marriage but he  was scared of Geet.. Facing Geet… His guilt grew more and more after hearing his own sister's accusation and her thoughts about him and even then Geet –his sweet ,innocent wife supported him, took his side ….what kind of girl rather say ,wife she was.. An amazing , understanding and naive…

Maan entered his bedroom early morning ,after 2 days, and saw Geet sitting on couch and sleeping in that position .. He sighed and went to her , took her in his arms and gently lay her on bed… 

Maan placed a note in her hand and kissed her forehead… before she could wake up , Maan hurriedly went to dressing table and placed something then went out of the room …

After few mints she stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes, looking around she found herself on bed..

Geet(ST):- How come am here????

Then her gaze went to the hand which hold a folded paper..

Geet(ST):- what's this???

She opened the paper and started to go through that..

Geet, I don't have courage to face you.. That's why am writing this  letter to you.. I know . I don't deserve the forgiveness from you but am asking for that… whatever I did with you from the Brij's wed night,  I did that thinking you are a chopra's daughter and seeing you in pain they will feel the pain,and hurt from which my sister Annie went through… 

But I was wrong.. I heard your talks with Annie that day… and also I came to know recently that you are not chopra's daughter.. but its too late now … In this fire of hatred I suffered and I also made you suffer along with me…All I can say is I AM SORRY…I know this word is too much small for my deeds .. but I have nothing else to say.. plz forgive me. If you can.. I have placed a dress for you for today on dressing table… matching with my outfit .. If you have forgiven me then plz wear that dress today in Annie's marriage … and if you don't forgive me then don't wear that ..  

How I spent these two days , only I know … what to do ,I have a habit to sleep taking you in my arms ..I know, you must also have missed me, may be little bit…  

Geet I want to give a chance to our relation .. To forget everything happened b/w us.. My guilt is eating me Geet…  will you give me one chance plzz??? Once again .. I am sorry… Maan

Geet folded back the letter , wiped her tears (ST):- He is suffering from so many days.. He is guilty from so many days and I …. I was unaware of all this … He can't face me coz of his guilt.. He knows everything , must be yash bhaiyaa told him…  oh no… why you told him bhaiyaa..

Geet stood up looked at the packet and headed to washroom to freshen up… She went down  and got busy in house chores…

precap:- Raj's  talk with Geet 

what's  Raj has to say now ???

what will be Geet's decision ???  

I wasn't going to post precap but I posted ... 

scroll down and see the note in my next post... PLZ DON'T IGNORE...

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 318 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsini#81spy___girlfarhana1234anukutty82pyarisahelisuper_princessjasmeen64dpurvakrishna.geniusbmaashiyaan_2010drashtipatel30aaahsapcageeta1803nehavashikumctg48only4mailsluminousmady2483attitudeshyjagritimanochajoooooooooooooorostbvh123mishimSeemaMartinsimmi11shubhiguptamkd.70sravanthi93ishitamorembobby2011sonai-adricaLoveArhiForeverstar432payal.gupta177Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25--Yashvi--urs_anamikapatikaddi76maltisokhaldeepthipavitraGURTI143kangsarbjeetniki7611dew.dropVidhi24anjyluvSalmankataahhhneetugarg123kavitamundharamaanlvsgeetshinedosssAISHAJSdreamypannbellminnurajmandakini_marchaparnapoduriaisha_1998sarah_zaishaansshushafeelovepoopiyasinghdivyaraghanimishtimohabbatsnehadingoe9290860623rifana2811zainah32001leothelionnavyanissinammmukaavyashreeasmi123Paingel5armadlathaauammyicycooltelevision9mans22-divya-Darkangel_MoMoangeeshlove_lavnyaSemarnkzeeenupulvi16thendral_111saji-21-Elfin-mardesheetalvasarajanirchandranPoonamTYellowtullipsdevirajuashuvarDazlingdivyapiyushimaneet2011ssshhbhawna02richu26anna12cutestar12sk_75priyankasweet21aliceyue27priyasreeanisa79ambili123Shilalipisupernasahunehaagarwalvprincesssarahpreet.harmanmrajgshrutipreetymaaneetsaroNiharikaNeha777AameraamrutavjoshicutestarzAfflicteDCherubNoorniki02deep002saaricrazy_125maya7ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsrunishanadia-arshadnish025maankisimmjeyanthi123imli95kshubhangiMistiofMistzshabnam22muskaan...crazydevil87maansi007dreamy4everanks_amsbabygurl10i rokchange12mishtibns.1Arsheelashristi1sstylishdollits_meMakpierashgirl000_glorious_neha512riyasczaidi98erumzaheerNH1971mansi.tripathikabslockspixelflower620micky11cutemishtiRose.Mahek22pari1689priya_ya1408snehapriyaMeghPiyashiVinsh23Blushingqueenylaraibapril12ElienoreMGshri12anmirzaDei_Gratiarsusmitamehak173sanum23Jeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...AshleyAngelenaangel_smilyshalinisaran89allibrsridevi_nd_soniadreamymishti88jssoodinsight555KasiKasigbhat-Mitu-..N3rDyM0R0N..Eza_analysthappydays30ramaheshAmbibambykuhu18vibhashekharhari21GudiyalovesguruSONU_29sweetysaranbilly_ritulove4allShimmerrWhypadhuangelarafdivya22cyum321Anu_RAsh1991maanmeet1ambbihashruthiRCutieTejuanuandavisonu4everpop77meettumaaneet5nehakapoor7_AngelSonu_ambeernammu5krati5rupzloveu18myprideLuvScoobyushankitvchoneygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsaypaponeconangel-ki-shonarenjini263--Fairy--lil.mizz.smexiiKoolsmileKINGKHANFANimpoojavermadeepali1022_Jyothi_mannu_minnieNiharika.Nairmonika1992heytalsweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdBDayGal-11Janricha_kapoorShruthelove2_somakkiddoovrinda22gill123punam2712suhaaanarashmivaishSecretSapphire6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetpreethiakeenu_kkmandy15meena..Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroanupm04divareenaAmoureuxkhwaishfannamita25flowers4uanshramandymoreaamirkhanfanmchoprafreya123HansaNshalini_smaaniqrasona-rai--Ratna--maanseeshah10rsroopali-BlushaLicious-Neelam..spvddumasMadhuri53abinash079-Orchid-Loquacious_AashJeevanaPsingh24goldenmoontamanna1391dolly10-MSKdeewani-

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
                                     VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey all.. 

First of all I want to say sorry if my this note hurt anyone.. I will not be able to update for few weeks  i,e  4  weeks .. and I have few very genuine and solid reasons .. personal , professional and social also.. so I WILL try to update at least ONCE IN A WEEK ANY OF THE STORY ..but NO PROMISES for that.. all you have to do is keep visiting my FB page that is given below and get my current status... well everyone has its own probs and before a writer I, also come among you all ...

I know some must be feeling hurt, angry and sad but some will understand my POV and all I want is your support... I truly don't like to leave you all in the cliff hangers, that's what you ppl will say... but really thought a lot on my probs and I will not be able to manage ffs for a month.. will try my level best.. maybe I will come online but let's see what will happen ..Now enough of my boring note...  

See you all soon again plz don't forget neither  me nor my ff's .. and bear my absence from IF for ONLY few weeks ..

I love you all and I know you all also love me a lot.

Thank you for liking my ff's, supporting me  and letting me know your views on my each update.

Much love roseWink

MY FB PAGE

Edited by drrose31 - 20 July 2012 at 5:05am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

bvh123simmi11gayathripriyankSarah08--Yashvi--sri_harshatittu75geeta1803jasmeen64asmi123ammyicycoolkavitamundharaSalmankatjojo2802aparnapodurimandakini_marchsnehadingoemishtimohabbatsnemaannibi_suchiashuvarcutestar12aliceyue27Shilalipipreetymaaneetsaroshweta1491supernasahupreet.harmanniki02NiharikaNeha777nish025maankisimmamrutavjoshisheetalahlawatAameraAfflicteDshruthiruchslove_lavnyasheetalvasarajanirchandransstylishdollns.1mayashrisawant7change12dreamy4everanks_amsi rokylaraibpriya_ya1408snehapriyapari1689Rose.Mahek22MeghPiyashiVinsh23_glorious_its_medhamigeetNH1971kabslocksmansi.tripathimicky11pixelflower620jssooddreamymishti88angel_smilylove4allShimmerrdreamyEza_analystgbhatsridevi_nd_sonia-Mitu-Jeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...Dei_Gratiadivya22aakritisri1111Nav2010ramaheshhappydays30sweetysaranambeernammu5-Veritaserum-18myprideushankitvchoneygrapemaanmeet1ambbihashruthiRpop7716anyaa.gurtiDesigirls12renjini263KoolsmileimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANdeepali1022Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhmeettumaaneet5nehakapoor7_Jyothi_punam2712Little_Mermaid.kkiddooShruthelove2_somaRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyro-Mounika-richa_kapoorkhwaishfannamita25anshramandymoreaamirkhanfanmaaniqrashah10maanseemeena..mandy15sona-rai--Ratna--zaara2212keenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19-Orchid-abinash079-BlushaLicious-Neelam..dumasdolly10-MSKdeewani-JeevanaPsingh24tamanna1391goldenmoonKrishna_Sourav

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Me first yipee awsome update loved maan's guilt ridden letter totally deserving waiting fr family to knw d truth that maan didn't do anything wid geet will wait fr u take ur time:-) thanku fr d wonderful ff plz cont soon :-)

Edited by suhaaana - 20 July 2012 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123drrose31

LILY111144

IF-Rockerz

LILY111144

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz