Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 122)

Post Reply New Post

Page 122 of 166

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 7 (Page 122)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JeevanaP

IF-Stunnerz

JeevanaP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
update plz

drrose31

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i am here... 

drrose31

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

(credit goes to jyothikrish.. thanks jyoHug)

PART 35

Maan analysed Geet's expressions.. which were shock at first then sad and may be hurt too..

Geet(ST):- He didn't tell me before??? 

Raj:- but why for a month??? you just have to sign only naa..Then??? and that can be done within few days in maximum...

Maan:- yes dad.. but I have few more works also there .. 

Raj(saw Maan in confusion):- Just as???

Maan:(ST)- :- oh no.. Dad plz don't spoil my plan... 

Maan gave a look to pari,who understood Maan's look and then diverted Raj's talks with random one's ... But after few mints Raj was again adamant to know the reasons for that long trip... and then Dadi interrupted

Dadi:- Fine you can go but we have a condition...

Maan:- what???

Dadi:- Geet will accompany you there..

Geet was shocked, Maan surprised.. Raj and pari were happy...

Geet was shocked as she thought Dadi didn't like her and here she was taking Geet's side... but going with Maan that too on a business trip was too much boring thing to do as she had an experience of their previous visit to California...

Maan (tried to protest):- But Dadimaa am going for business purpose what will Geet do with me there..!!

Raj:- why not??? you took her with you on your HM to California for business purpose naa.. then why not now???

No more argues, you are taking her with you and that's final...

Maan(ST):- Love you dad... Thank you dadi.. you are a savior...

It was Maan's plan to spend a quality time with Geet so he wanted to take Geet somewhere alone... To let her understand him and to know her fully  ... and he got a perfect chance in the name of sharma's project...and he knew ladies won't allow his absence for a month .. and eventually will send Geet with him.. but here, along with ladies , it was Raj who was sticking to his decision and now Maan was happy to get everyone's approval on that... 

Maan didn't let her know that where they are going and Geet being naive didn't ask him either... She was a little bit scared as she thought Maan didn't want her to accompany him and  he agreed coz of family's influence ...    

Next day, they were heading to their pvt airplane ...Geet was least interested..as she knew Maan will get busy there soon.. she got oblivious to her surroundings and Maan thanked his stars as he saw Geet is least bothered where  they are heading  

On entering the hotel ,Geet realized it was the same hotel where they had stayed before.. she was so happy to see Maan's choice and even got more than happy when she came to know that they have got the same HM suite where they had stayed the last time…Geet looked at Maan...

Maan :- surprised ???

Geet was still confuse...Maan came close to her and hold her hands..

Maan:- Geet I want to start our relation from here ...  

Geet got emotional and instantly hugged him... 

Geet:- I also want the same...

Maan now wanted to know nothing as she had told him her desires, her decision about the relation so he smiled and hugged her back... 

Maan:- But.. I have a small meeting here ... Just for a day then I will be all yours...

Geet was first little sad hearing he still managed to get a meeting  fixed here  but then his last words made her blush and feel shy..

Maan loved that but pretended to get ready for the meeting so she went to bed and switched on the tv...

Geet was watching TV folding her legs on bed… Actually she was watching again T & J show… Maan came from behind, Climbed the bed and reached to her back, encircling his arms and then he pulled her to him whispering

Maan:- Unfold your legs..

Geet obliged and Maan pulled her fully on him..Now Geet was sitting in b/w Maan's thighs, leaning her whole body on him… while Maan was busy kissing her cheeks ..

Maan:- what are you watching ??? A cartoon….He was amused..

Geet(excitingly):- Maan it's  wonderful ..

Maan(kissed her neck ):- Acha.. what is this all about…???

Oh !! as if she was waiting for any invitation ..she started ..

Geet:- you know (pointing on the Tv screen) this is Tom- The cat and this is Jerry- The mouse…There is always a fight btw them.. Tom always wants to catch Jerry while Jerry always does something and escapes from Tom..and she went on and on..

Whereas Maan was busy kissing her eyes, cheeks ,ears and neck….

Geet stopped with a gasp when  she realized he had opened her zip of the suit from behind and felt his hand travelling  from her back and rested on her abdomen, pulling her to him more if that was possible… He kissed her upper arms …

Geet , who was lost in Tom and jerry and was blabbering about it, was now conscious…

The first thing she did was , to have a look at the door..to check if that was locked or not.. she relived when she heard him saying

Maan:- Its locked… Maan answered when he saw her gaze on the door... Geet ,this time we are here for our HM..Not to watch these stupid cartoons ..

Geet:- Haah !!! Maan these are not stupid.. I love watching this cartoon only..

Maan:- Hmm… you are no more kid Geet..Lets do something which only elders do…He winked..

Maan kissed her cheek and saw the ads-break… So he pulled her to himself and made her lie on bed and coming on top of her… Geet gasped at the quick movements …

Geet:- Maan.. Cartoon!!!!

Maan(whispered ):- Ads-break geet.. Lets have fun for a while…

Maan kissed her on lips when Geet gasped..

Geet:- Maan..

Maan raised himself from her and asked

Maan:- Geet, don't you want a new start  ???

Geet just looked at him ..Her silence gave him hint of her disapproval  and he got up to go but she hugged him instantly from behind..

Geet:- Its nothing like that… Am scared ..I … I don't have any idea of these things.. plz don't take that in wrong way..plz.. don't leave me …

Geet cried and Maan realized she was new to all these things and the fear was obvious … so he turned sideways  and took her in his arms … hugged her and soothed her by rubbing her back…. She came in front and sat in his lap pulling him from neck…

Geet:- Sorry..

Maan placed his finger on her lips…

Maan:- Sshhh !!! No need.. I understand …Even this is new to me too…we should take it slowly … we should take our time … Hmm…

Geet(instantly):- No ..we have already wasted our time in hating , fearing and in guilt.. Not any more.. plzz

precap:- Ahh !! lets say SR or no SR ... !!!

Power cuts are back and so am also back with 1000 plus updates  

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

(AND this banner credit goes to maneetlover1 ... thank you kiddo Hug)

Edited by drrose31 - 04 September 2012 at 12:54am

The following 316 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisini#81farhana1234anukutty82pyarisahelipodapullehdpurvakrishna.SShah786aaahsapcafarha451288nehavashionly4mailsabhi2503hello_dudejoooooooooooooorostbvh123mishimminimoonJaneRochesterhottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93LoveArhiForeverstar432PoorvaArorasonya2012mbobby2011anitachandavar1rufizzsanju85Sarah08jaasz_25--Yashvi--forumseriesurs_anamikatukuakangsarbjeetniki7611kavitha05mymaanucanondew.dropmaneet4afreenVidhi24maneetloveuNeha0896anjyluvaahhhnaina.701neetugarg123nat10geet_v81TheSunShinemaaneet_manicangeljyotiannbellAISHAJSdreamypagam12aisha_1998sarah_zaishaaparnapodurilovepooansshupiyasinghshafeesruthi8divyaraghaninibi_suchi9290860623rifana2811geetkamaan01leothelionreshmi87navyanissizainah320syedahBallumauasmi123Paingel5armadammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMoanky_1205mans22sadavirkbhakbhartifanSemarnkpulvi16thendral_111sheetalvasarajanirchandranPoonamTsaji-21mardesree10rizwanaqseductivepurpleamrinderkaur9bhawna02ssshhmishtimohabbatRamykrishrichu26mamatha.priyasreeanisa79cutestar12sk_75aliceyue27ambili123supernasahunehaagarwalvsusipreet.harmanprincesssarahkkiddoopmspreetymaaneetsarosweetiepieMaangeetlove7NiharikaNeha777SweetestParideep002saariAameraluvu4ever143dhwanimehta23shruthiruchsamrutavjoshicutestarzcrazy_125runishajeyanthi123SingMe2Sleepimli9526_chaitraRose.Mahek22snehapriyapari1689SHRADDHA2102MeghPiyashiapril12ylaraibBlushingqueenneha512Vinsh23its_meMakpierashgirl000sumaiyariyariyasckeerthi90pixelflower620NH1971mansi.tripathikabslockserumzaheercutemishtimicky11suba2011change12crazyfanofdsdvmishtibshristi1sstylishdollArsheelans.1sree.maneetmuskaan...esheenacherieLoveri rokaksnbabygurl10asmanidreamy4eversidMLOVERangelarafAlameluamita5Doracakeaakritisri1111Whypadhudivya22Nav2010gurti30Ambibambykuhu18286pearlhari21vibhashekharsweetysaranShimmerrlove4allbilly_rituawesomepooja--ANGEL--SONU_29jssoodangel_smilyallibrsridevi_ndreamymishti88gbhatinsight555NeejuKasiKasimayapari-Mitu-Eza_analystanmirzaKamliKudiAshleyAngelenaElienoreMGshri12Jeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...mehak173rsusmitapriya_ya1408_GoldenStarz_Dei_GratiaDesigirls12heytalTia-AFreeBirdCherishhsweetsampa39angel-ki-shonaHanishadeviKoolsmiledeepali1022--Fairy--Twilightsparklelil.mizz.smexiiKINGKHANFANimpoojavermamonika1992_Jyothi_nehakapoor7ritzy09krati5ammu5hermosorupzloveuCutieTejuushankitvchoneygrape-Veritaserum-paponeconPaintedSkyshruthiRmisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskAsh1991preeti.1sonu4everanuandavialekhika20namita25CrazzyBusykhwaishfanmandymoredivareenasona-rai--Ratna--maanseersroopalifreya123aamirkhanfanmaaniqraHansaNshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212_BlackPearl_mandy15keenu_kksdlife19Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroanupm04-WhiteGirl-gill123punam2712Little_Mermaid.kkiddooShruthelove2_soma-Mounika-rashmivaishInvisible_WingssuhaaanaSecretSapphirechavvi16Devil_kritiBDayGal-11JanJeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53tabby999abinash079-Orchid-Loquacious_AashNeelam..-BlushaLicious-dumasspvddolly10Krishna_Sourav

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
resss
~~ edited ~~

hayeee di i am gonna faint... ShockedShocked yes yes its really u typed the update... LOLLOL
ok ok jokes apart, the update was awesome...
loved it to the core...
hahaha, really loved dadi and raj in this update...
and maan's st are funny and lovely... the way he thanked raj and dadi in his mind... LOLLOL
bechari geet scared and thought she will be bored in that business trip but she dont know my maan's plan..
he is such a sweey guy, haila yeh maan tho hitler se sweet sweet ban gaya... WinkWink
wow their previous HM suit... Big smile thts really wonderful di...
and geet is watching again tnj LOL
and maan dialogue we will do which only elders do... was LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
too good diii awesome awesome...

precap... i want their SR thats it... AngryAngry
continue soon di...
love u... Big smile

Edited by jyothikrish - 04 September 2012 at 1:49am

drrose31

happydays30

IF-Dazzler

happydays30

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
waiting