Future Track-meri zubani-MUST READ

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Redemption track from ASR i dont think is gonna happen!!! welll i am not complaining as well!!! i am enjoying what we are getting now!!

however I DEFO WANT A REDEMPTION TRACK FROM AAKASH AND MAMIJI!!!! man these guys are worse than what ASR was... 
such disgraceful attitude towrds Payal... 

godd payal get some self respect and go back to ur maternity home!!! 

now this is what i think will happen...
ANJI - ARNAV MU will begin... and this time anji will vent it all out on KHUSHI...
Nani and ASR will feel very sorry for KHUSHI...
in the same frame ... mami also will start off and disgrace the 2 sis even more...khushi not able to bear this all any more will say she is leaving ... asr will again try and stop her ... but she will blurt out in anger abt the contract marriage... just when all this is happening .. the guptas wud have come there casually or with some intention to pay a visit... which is when they wud have learnt abt all the fiasco...

Buaji retorts back not able to bear what the gals were undergoing... but again mami wud play her role is accusing the family then ...so buaji decides that this is it and takes the gals back home saying the family does not deserve the gals...
Payal for being ill treated by her MIl and husband...
Khushi for being used up and forced into a contract marraige...

i know ASR will be mad but he will have no choice as the contract thingy will be out and even nani wud be very upset with him .. so when he tries to stop khushi... nani will say .. thats it she will not allow the gal to be disrespected more ...
he will try to talk it out to anji.. but she refuses to listen ... 
asr will be shattered .. he will then take an oath that he will set everything right and bring back his wife ...
so this way we will get a separation track / redemption one from both the boys... who will then struggle to bring their loved ones back... 

asr will continue his wooing tactics with his lady luv... and after many attempts kkg gives in and they both will meet up chori chori chupke chupke without families coming to know ... as both the families wud have bcome mini rivals πŸ˜†  - wow wud luv to see such bits in the track!! imagine our asr and kkg... whatta luv story...

we may then see asr bringing shyam back..just so that he allows him to show his true self out by commiting some stupid mistakes which we all know shyam will ...
this time asr wud have plnned it well with NK nani and his lady luv to play it along...
and this time anji will witness it herself and will believe her chotte... we may even see a threat to asr/kkg/anji' life this time ...so after all this fiasco... she may lose the baby during a fight seq or blah blah blah... 

after all this is sorted.. offcourse mami also will be set right and we will get to see 
'Swasti na indro vridhashravaah. Swasti nah pooshaa vishwavedaah...' - which is KKG becoming MRS ASR... πŸ˜ƒ

u guys with me on this?

-Preets
Edited by arushi_fan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
100 views and not even a single  like comment?

wassup ppl?!😭
rima thumbnail
i completyely agree. this is how i foresee it too. the guptas will come down heavily on the raizadas for the treatment they have given the girls. they might even forbid asr from meeting khushi...

i agree with the track and quite feel this is how it will be
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Preeths whata prediction. Hope it comes true .

Anu
mandy15 thumbnail
nice prediction dear:)

possible 90% similar hi hoga show mein...😊
Aparamegha thumbnail
very very likely...will be great fun to watch it 
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very intresting... hope track move this way. then all b rt.πŸ˜ƒ
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This seems very logical and interesting! πŸ˜Š
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome prediction dear...
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice predictionπŸ‘πŸΌ...hope cvs turn it this way!!!