Baarish, Chai, Pakorde, Friends

thisisaisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Was today's episode amazing or what?😃 (July 19th)
Yuvraj and Suvreen are already showing symptoms of loveria! ❤️ They look at each other every chance they get and a smile starts to spread across their face without even noticing! Today's Iktara scene was also really sweet because Yuvreen are finally starting to break down their barriers. I like how it didn't turn out that cheesy either because of how they were trying to make each other feel comfortable in each other's presences rather than invading each other's spaces or launching into a full-fledged SRK & Kajol type of rain scene with frisky hugging. 😆 

We also learned a few new things about some characters today:

We learned that Yuvraj is actually Sanjeev Kapoor from Khaana Khazana in disguise 😆 but most importantly, he is a good role model for the boys of our generation because he knows how to respect women and stay in his limits (like how he tried to put his arm around Suvreen in the rain but he couldn't actually bring himself to do it). I think he very well deserves the title of "Yuvraj Charming" 😍 (Prince Charming for those who failed to make the connection 🤔)

We also learned that Manu is a retard. 🤢 A very sweet one...but still a retard. Seriously, who in their right minds passes knives by throwing!? But Rathi and everyone else's expressions were priceless though 🤣 you can just tell that at that moment Rathi was thinking "wow...I missed my death by 2 inches...2 freaking inches...ARE YOU NUTS MANU!?" And seriously Manu...the weather man does NOT control the weather...does anyone else wonder he got into DPSC? haha But he's still an awesome character and I'm sure the guggalians wouldn't have him any other way 😉

I wish one day me and my friends would get trapped at school in a storm and have some pakorde and chai! What I really loved about today was how it defeated the belief that parties are where all the fun happens. Fun can also be found in the simplest of occasions  when you have the company of your closest friends...

This was just the ultimate "feel-good episode" 😳 this weekend is gonna pass really slowly, I can't wait for Monday!

-Aisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post! :) yeah today's episode was indeed realllyyy good! :D 
dmgfanA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
couldnt have agreed more yaar!!!!!!!😊
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post :) agree with yuvi's respect for women..that was indeed v. sweet..but i feel he trying to move his hand away from touching her..rather than putting his hands around her..nonetheless..respect..for cheetah!!...😊😛 and then suvi responding to her respect with care by putting the umbrella over him 😊
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice post and i luv it. 

ME tooo waiting for Monday, but dere r 3 days left 😍
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Although it was a damn good episode, i still feel Yuvi is just pretending to be all sweet, respectful and caring towards Suvreen...remember the article anyone? Its gonna go the Ishaqzaade way :P Im pretty sure that Yuvi is taking a little revenge from Suvi for some reason
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yamz-

Although it was a damn good episode, i still feel Yuvi is just pretending to be all sweet, respectful and caring towards Suvreen...remember the article anyone? Its gonna go the Ishaqzaade way :P Im pretty sure that Yuvi is taking a little revenge from Suvi for some reason

ohhh no🤢🤢😲. I dnt think sooo. But can it  beee ??????? 😲
isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

UH-oh
thisisaisha thumbnail

Maybe there would be something that triggers the Ishaqzaade way because it doesn't really look like he's pretending... I don't know anything can happen I guess, this show is full of surprises 😊
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@thisisaisha...I just hope Yuvi has a clean heart and mind about Suvi, because she's totally worth it <3 together they are perfect 😍