Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

Sure Archana doesn't recount Purvi, in each and every dialogue, but she does exist in her heart. 

whats the profit to purvi exist in arcanas heart????if viewers not feel that heart feelings...viewers feel always arcana concern manav ovi teju sachin savita not purvi...ofcourse arcana concern about purvi when she is in karnajker house when she left  karnajker  house then she forgot purvi...may be arcana loves purvi as like as ovi teju sachin...may beee
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As a viewer , I dont see it that way.  I still see Archana's love for Purvi even when she has her family to deal with. Her life is a lot more complicated now because of her stay in Deshmukh house. And who is responsible partly for that?

As I said before, we all see what we want to see.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now archana has to prove that she loves purvi? After 18 years? After giving her best education, best life style and most important thing manners which r missing in deshmukh children.

Why it is always necessary to remind that purvi is adopted? Yes, she is adopted. And that universal truth. So what? Is it archana's fault that purvi is not her real daughter.?

I guess archana loves her more than any1 else. Even more than arjun. Otherwise y she need to challenge arjun? 

Coming to aai stff than its for ovi and teju not for purvi. Evey time with every dialogue I dont think she need to clarify that  particular dialogue was for ovi nd teju and not for purvi.

Archana and sulochana r only purvi's family so obviously she dont has to deal with multiple families. While archana is dealing with 2 families at same time.

once she said purvi is her daughter and story over. I dont think she need to repeat same thing again and again to prove that she loves her adopted daughter..