Track looks interesting and meaningful...Smile
Let see...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

rainku Newbie
rainku
rainku

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I cant believe they dont show any of the girls crushing on boys! I mean i know MANY parents dont think this happens but trust me... It does Tongue    Also,i think its time to focus on Ginny! I want to see raavi wanting to wear lots of makeup to school, short/tight dresses and skirts. IM NOT A PERVERT LOL I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW SWEETY ,PINKY,AND JEET REACT HAHAHA JUST IMAGINE!!
Oh and by the way, am i the only one who thinks Aashika Bhatia (Ginny) should have been cast as Raavi? Aanchal Munjal should be playing Ginny! Also, raashi looks wayyy to young for 13 years old

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Patrarekha

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
The girl that plays Raavi is well suited for her role...she even looks like a 'Raavi' 

She is a  pretty good actress...she did a possessed girl in another show, and the acting was pretty good especially since she may have been 12/13 yrs at most in the show

Raashi does look too young but I love her spunk! She really acts like a 'daadi ma' at times...its cute to see

Ginny suits Ginny...she looks like a Ginny and is cute for the role.

They have 3 girls in the show yet nothing about what girls go through i.e time of the month and all that related stuff, pregnancy, drug use...they dont need to show any of the main characters as doing this stuff but peer pressure would be interesting

It would be interesting to see Raavi start dating a guy...i.e. she can be chatting with a guy online, but the guy is like a 30 yr old weirdo...and Raavi is saved in the nick of time

This happens alot...and it would be nice to reiterate the message that girls, or even women, need to be wary of the online chatting/dating scene and choose to meet 'online' people in PUBLIC.

anyways some ideas...

Edited by silvermoonlight - 23 July 2012 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPatrarekha

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
there was a movie I saw where a girl starts chatting with a guy and the girls falls in love with him

but then that guy turns on her and starts to bad mouth her and call her all sorts of names and went as far as saying he slept with the girl

well the guy is actually a jealous friend of the girl who is posing as a guy

The girl/victim does not realize this until the very end, but she almost commits suicide over the internet, but is saved

its a scary thought to see kids esp girl go through that

that is another possible story line but they dont have to go as far as the attempted suicide track...as this is a light hearted show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPatrarekha

smilebcz4yn Goldie
smilebcz4yn
smilebcz4yn

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Im hoping the next track should be on Ginny/Rashi or Sunny since it's all been on the exam's thing for so long which includes Rocky and Ravi but I think the other 3 should have the next track based on themWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i think now sunny shows his attitude .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index