India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

sunny ka guroor

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
it seems that will be the next track..as grandpa's pampering is giving sunny a sense of pride..sunny is now aware of his rich boy origin..he is owning dhaba/restaurants now..and jeet and pinky are lil bit tensed with his changing attitude
so friends will you like to see the track??its very interesting to me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhkojagoryfan..nisaluvrk..riniiii..neelanjanaashajBubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
sunny should not have soo much prideShocked just becoz hes becomeROFLROFL the owner of a dhabha & restaurants LOL
the next track should be in the city i guess revolving around the kids ie sunny , ginny, rocky , raavi & raashi Embarrassed
one more impotant thing Angrycvs when is ginny going to get an  important track its been ages since shes gotten a good track in the show AngryShocked,i personally feel  the next track  should be on ginnyEmbarrassed & raashi Embarrassedwe have seen these 2 sisters bondingLOLWink but now there should be clash or conflict , its very common that 2 sisters are close 2 each orther wen a guy comes in betweenSillyROFL of them or both the sisters fall in love with the same guy there is a fight between the sistersROFLROFL no offense guys i want to see this track
Shocked atleast ginny wont be ignoredCryCry and she will get a good track Embarrassed

100prabh..neelanjana_TaNi_PatrarekhakooliioFaraan92BubblyR

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
they are only 13..cv's can't show their love story...its not good for indian values
but attention seeking prb can b shwed

Biba.ami_31100prabhlizzie1765kooliioSahiPakdeHai.BubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

they are only 13..cv's can't show their love story...its not good for indian values
but attention seeking prb can b shwed

i know they re to young for this kinda lov storyROFL lets just face it  know a days teens are very fast forwardLOL NO OFFENSE they go into relationships at very young age without learning the pros & cons of it OuchCry. they can show LOLLOLEmbarrassedinfactuation track where ginny & raashi get infactuated by a guy & then fight with each ortherLOL and in the end realize  that guy is not worth it ROFL, it will be a good track for all 13 yr old teens who infactuated easily at this ageClapStar !!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhkooliioFaraan92BubblyR

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i have seen 11 years old girl having bf ..but this msg can't b shown by a prime time program..and fight over a guy track can be shown at raavi's age
ginny and raashi can fight over other things...and ya they can have boys as just friend..
truely speaking i am not interested to see their liking story..sp. i want to watch ginny's singing career tracks..not a boy in her life..
the actress aashika is 15 years old..so if they showed ginny in her actual age i would have no prb with her boy story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhSahiPakdeHai.BubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
trueLOL but that means more of raavi boy tracksDead give me a break cvsAngry , why dont they have a leap in the story that would be great LOL, or they should  show some pycho obssessed girl after rocky ROFLROFL , bechaara rocky phas jayenga ROFLor a love triangleROFLROFL between ashwarya - rocky - obssessed girl ROFL

Edited by lizzie1765 - 20 July 2012 at 2:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyR

tennis2009 Senior Member
tennis2009
tennis2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
See we only see different tracks if trp increases. I just want trp to increase. Now they may show sunny guroor. It is an interesting track. May kids nows days have guroor. So this some thing different track. I do not think cv should take leap now. They should take after show different track what happens in there and then leap. But this all happen if rating increases. Plzzz every one watch this show and tell u r family and friends also. How much rating will increase that much the show will extent. There r lots of track to be shown i sure but only if trp increases.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765kooliioPatrarekhaBubblyRSahiPakdeHai.

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Track Looks really interesting. Looking forward to what Sunny does. Its good they are focusing on Sunny too. But yes, will like to see Ginny's tracks. Her tracks increase TRP's LOL And ya, TRP matters the most anytime. Me too want the TRP to increase..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tennis2009100prabhlizzie1765kooliioSahiPakdeHai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index