India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

we lost cute track..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ConfusedI Think we lost a very cute track..a competition b/w ArYA NW WE WONT B ABLE 2 WATCH ConfusedDEZ Bua involvement was tooo much in dez weekk so deffineatly  TRP Gonna b down...cv's shld nt shw evilness of bua at such peak..hw can sme1 put her ears in other sme as dez bua is doing n swear to GOD when she was pumping Palak against ArYa she was not less than a Chudail...Angry...oh cv's y u did dez..m reeeli nt happy ...it meanz a persn who did ..Punar vivah ..a grl can never cnvince her baby tht she is sincere wth her n ny1 can easily pump her baby  against her n all her efferts can easily went in to vain...Ouch there are positive vibrationz in PV i hav always seen bt nw Negative vibrationz i can feel everywthere ist in palak-aarti -ansh-yash lyf n then prateik-paridhi's lyf...Confused..m sure dez tym also we plus scindias wont b able 2 see bua's real side ...Smile...n Punar Vivah will loose its charm if they will keep shwing such crap of Bua in whole week dez lady didnt breath easily...Angry..one last thng ArYanz in my opinion tht was enugh whn yash replied to bua ji infrnt aarti tht aarti is right n no need to say such thngz infrnt palak to aarti bt at the end everythng was...u all knw no cments nw m sadConfused

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 19 July 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prami2793Ks_143ananya93MelissaSofiapal_maanDeepDL19-DeathEater-teju1816danceismyworldNxtRockstar..AnushaGKmaha9villager00

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Confusedsme 1 pls thrw dez bua out of scindia's house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maan

-DeathEater- Goldie
-DeathEater-
-DeathEater-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Agree. It would have been so cool to watch Arya compete against each other but now bcz of that bua...Ugh I seriously hate herAngry

TanShi_CrazyLuv

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Really thanks for this post...Hug
I made a post yesterday but I think I couldn't express it as you did. I am totally agree with you. You know, it may show a social issue but audience, this much negativity is too much to handle. Bua's evil overdose is on peak and normal audience won't tolerate it for long. This track of kids' competition was in itself a challenge then why to add tadka of Bua ji in this. It's totally unnecessary and over the board. Many audience who watch PV as a different show won't last long as it is on same villain-lead fight track.

TanShi_CrazyLuv

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I totally agree...actually i tot what would have been cute would be if Ansh asked Yash to write a speech and Ansh also presented his speech in front of the family. The family will have to vote whose speech is better!!! Haha...Think will be fun to watch how each family member try to justify their choice.  

I think CVs prob have something else in mind...Anyway, I like now that they focus on the kids...And Aarti in love is kinda adorable to watch!

TanShi_CrazyLuv

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
agree with u.
Bua part in increasing and it is irritating

TanShi_CrazyLuv

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Nice post dear. Really I agree with ur views and let us get rid of her.

TanShi_CrazyLuv

ananya93 Senior Member
ananya93
ananya93

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
atlast u said it dear wich i wanted to say...bc of her cute track hs been cmpletely faded frm my eyes...sterday she ws shown much more tan aarys a wich i realy hated to a core...hop smone find her eal evil face and throw her out of sindhiya house

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index