I hope babho view change..edu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i would like to see bhabo change her view about education and realize how important it is and ask sadhy to study further.would you like to see that
she has been changed a lot these days.. she only told dhaaisa the other day we should change with time.. I believe strongly that she will change, but it will take time to wash away the darkcolours adherent to her thoughts
Bhabo has undergone a sea-change since her early days and she will obviously change for the better and allow Sandhya to further study. 
hope so...but I doubt she'll allow sandya to further studies easily, she will be more worried about her son being neglected by Sandya if she continues her studies...and don't forget daisa/Meena
who are always there to 'poison' babho's mind.

And I don't think CVs will make the IPS journey that easy, unless if they are planning a leap...

Originally posted by niruba

hope so...but I doubt she'll allow sandya to further studies easily, she will be more worried about her son being neglected by Sandya if she continues her studies...and don't forget daisa/Meena
who are always there to 'poison' babho's mind.

And I don't think CVs will make the IPS journey that easy, unless if they are planning a leap...

Your doubt is very much genuine and it may so happen too, but then Sandhya really relishes challenging stuff, I guess. Let her tell Suraj first 😊
😊