Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hint?? from Khush- i am not clear

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys dont get me wrong... i am surely confused here ...
today and monday will be lovey dovey episodes with the rain seq as well ... we already know... the diwali kiss the one we have always been waiting for... again we know ...he will carry her to the room for consummation but offcourse will be interrupted  ... here again we defo know... 

where is Khushboo's hint??? i am  not sure if i am missing anything ðŸ˜• 

Preets

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
guys she said na lovey dovey epi with interruptions r dere...n friday u ll b left wid a romantic scene so dat u ll blame cv for making u wait till monday !!! dats d hint...a love n romance filled precap on friday may be...so dat we ll blame cvs for making us wait till monday !!!
we shud b thankfull to her wen we have no spoilers or hints for future she gives us dese small small hints...ok its not understandable to some of us but making fun of her is not done ryt??...TM its not for u baby, its for some of the ppl who made fun of her english in her thread...Edited by arnavluv - 11 years ago
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
exacly...
what kind of hints is khush givin us???
i did not get it...
she was saying to her thread * more hints added * but there was no hint at all...
she only said there's a nice episode on friday, but that we already know coz fridays are always a nice episode 😆
can someone pzl give me the link for her previous * spoiler hint *
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Khushboo said the romantic scene with the interruption was for today's epi ( hp interrupting their kiss:/...) but tomorrow she hinted that something really BIG will happen...and i am damn hoping its the rain sequence and that too all of it...not just leaving it cliffhanged in the end and making us wait till monday;(...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

Khushboo said the romantic scene with the interruption was for today's epi ( hp interrupting their kiss:/...) but tomorrow she hinted that something really BIG will happen...and i am damn hoping its the rain sequence and that too all of it...not just leaving it cliffhanged in the end and making us wait till monday;(...

ohh was there another thread of her where she had posted abt hints? can you please share it?
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

she later added dat ll have to wait till monday...
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arnavluv

she later added dat ll have to wait till monday...

Then im hoping that they dont leave it cliffhanged at the end of friday's epi (like i do in my ffs 😆 )
Arti411 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys can you please give me the link to where she gave us these hints? Please and Thank you! ðŸ˜Š
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So does this mean almost consummation tomorrow ad rain sequence Monday or after?