Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

PAYAL, Please RESPECT YOURSELF... (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
she is true SP bahu case this is SP shw na and Khushi is not a sp normal Bahu we all knw it..so some one need to fill that place so payal does it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I know...i was mostly pissed off at akash ...cuz he didnt even defend her once...instea he actually got out of the car and "helped" her sit in the trunk/backseat...wow way to go akash...cant believe u were the same guy who was sooo gaga over her n was willing to do anything to be with her...and u even left ur damn house just so u cud get ur mother to agree for ur and payal's marriage...ugh!!...pathetic this is!!:/

Operaqueen

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

And others will respect you...could not help make a post since this was bothering me so much.Why does Payal let herself be treated like a third class citizen by her MIL and now by her dear husband?
Why does she have to show that she is upset with Khushi,so she can make Akash happy?Why does she not stand up for for herself once and for all? My only answer is that she does not respect herself enough and thinks it is ok for everyone to treat her that way!

About payal upset with khush, she has every right to be !!  If you are married u would know.  Husband and wife have different kind of relationship to any other.  Khushi should have discussed with payal before giving safai on behalf of payal.  Moreever how can she suggest honeymoon to akash after such a incident in the house.  It is like someone died in the house and u are asking the family member to go to a resort to cheer up.  Yes for the family of RM shyam's deception and exit is like death of trust.

You all like khushi's behaviour thinking that she is a genuinely sweet and helpful person.  But this helpful nature sometimes goes over the edge in these kind of situations.  A husband need not be as close to his wife's family as the wife is.  So for him this is a private matter between a couple.  He is bound to get angry and that is what has happenned.  Though  I love khushi for many of her antics and moralistic approach to life, I dont like people who unnecessarily butt into my life without knowing the full scenario.

Bini311

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Its just that IPK wants to deliver to all kinds of viewers. There might actaully be ppl who like the sasu bahu stuff..:/

right...Clap
Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

And others will respect you...could not help make a post since this was bothering me so much.Why does Payal let herself be treated like a third class citizen by her MIL and now by her dear husband?
Why does she have to show that she is upset with Khushi,so she can make Akash happy?Why does she not stand up for for herself once and for all? My only answer is that she does not respect herself enough and thinks it is ok for everyone to treat her that way!

About payal upset with khush, she has every right to be !!  If you are married u would know.  Husband and wife have different kind of relationship to any other.  Khushi should have discussed with payal before giving safai on behalf of payal.  Moreever how can she suggest honeymoon to akash after such a incident in the house.  It is like someone died in the house and u are asking the family member to go to a resort to cheer up.  Yes for the family of RM shyam's deception and exit is like death of trust.

You all like khushi's behaviour thinking that she is a genuinely sweet and helpful person.  But this helpful nature sometimes goes over the edge in these kind of situations.  A husband need not be as close to his wife's family as the wife is.  So for him this is a private matter between a couple.  He is bound to get angry and that is what has happenned.  Though  I love khushi for many of her antics and moralistic approach to life, I dont like people who unnecessarily butt into my life without knowing the full scenario.

Well, Khushi has always been butting into her affairs and it did not bother her much. I agree that it was wrong on her part to suggest a honeymoon to Akash during this time and Akash is justified in being upset with her or may be Payal to a certain extent, but that does not mean you have a condescending attitude. Btw, I am married too and that is what makes me most upset is to see a woman being disrespected by her husband and in laws ( not that it does not happen in real life).
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Well, Khushi has always been butting into her affairs and it did not bother her much. I agree that it was wrong on her part to suggest a honeymoon to Akash during this time and Akash is justified in being upset with her or may be Payal to a certain extent, but that does not mean you have a condescending attitude. Btw, I am married too and that is what makes me most upset is to see a woman being disrespected by her husband and in laws ( not that it does not happen in real life).

My reply was to why Payal and Akash were angry with Khushi.  My reply was not for how Akash and mamiji are treating khushi and payal.  That part, I too find disgusting.  Especially since mamiji knew part truth and even realized khushi's genuine love for Arnav during the kidnapping investigation.  The divorce incident seems to have turned the table for mamiji and I cannot applaud her for that.  She and many other RM members have a flickery mindset.  Their opinion and view changes with what they see or hear at that moment.  Like Arnav did after the terrrace incident and now mamiji.  They dont even let the other side explain the truth to them and even if they do they will not believe it.  All the RM members except naniji are a arrogant lot.  In all this I find the only sane person is Naniji who seems to be only sensible one.  If I were Payal, I would not let Akash sleep until he listens me out.  First of all I learnt an important lesson thru this serial never keep secrets thinking that it will hurt someone. !!!!!

Operaqueen

kyanaamdun Senior Member
kyanaamdun
kyanaamdun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Please allow me to use such a language,

(if not allowed, delete it ~)

woh kameena akash...shadi k tym pe toh aise gidgidaa raha tha payal ji payal ji kar k...aur ab dekho tevar ! 

aur ab...khushi ji se khushi..

payal pe gussa

bloody idiot !

Operaqueen

Go to top