India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Musical Melodies - Part 1

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Ok, like moi did on another serial for 15 months or so, here's my first attempt at presenting songs that are hopefully relevant to the theme, story line of not just PSH, but mainly our "lovely couple" that we so love, including "Sar dhakai" and chunari / odhani related songs, and just fun fun songs, and lets just not think of TVS/Sugni IMPENDING separation, heartaches EmbarrassedConfused Sounds nifty ?!?! Big smile

Chalhov (Putija !), Kinara, Pyar-ishk, Utpol, Sabina, Namita, Laila, Shelly, Aarthi, Sunram, Romancefan, Vinnie, JustShanta, one and all ... please join in !ClapHugHeartThumbs Up (I'm sure I have missed out many more names ! Confused)

Old, new, non-filmy, definitely romantic, ghazals, kawwalis, dance items, bhajans (Seeta Maiyya songs), Sufi, everything in between, Bhojpuri, folk, you name it ... all forms of music is a go !  Clap

Although I prefer 60-70's songs (as some know), but this VERY FIRST ONE is from a relatively newer movie with Sullu Khan and Rani Mukherjee ... Teri "Chunariya" dil le gayi ... movie: Hello Brother !

Remember this one at the mela ?!
Arre ja re hat natkhat ... movie: '59 Navrang

Must post this one again coz love love Kailash Kher's unique ishtyle
and so part of our serial !

Piya ke rang rang deeni odhani !

BTW, is it just me or do you all ALSO see a "modified" version of RAAI in this dance ?!

Sugni telling TM ... heere moti main na chahoo .. Saiyya

And who can forget this all-time classical dance song !
Laga chunari mein daag ... Mannada's inimitable gift to music lovers ! StarClap
And Roshanji's musical genius ! StarStar

Edited by radev24 - 19 July 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010sunramromancefankomal07stephhhkinu17PutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
One of my fav songs

Edited by Saima2010 - 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramkomal07stephhhShellJAPutijaChalhovpyar-ishkradev24

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Shrel loved seeing this thread here

FOR BEDNIS

Edited by chalhov - 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramkomal07ShellJAkinu17pyar-ishkradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Arre Putija yaar !! Ek na ek din this had to happen, haina ?! WinkLOL We need our buddies to become little less serious and more romantic (LOL) to take part, like the 8 MM's before !!

Pakeeza song has been posted ten times before but seems PERRRFECT here on this serial, wah! Clap And of course aapki nazaron ne, one of my all-time favs!

Saima, later I thought of you coz of your lovely and creative VM's that I had watched and enjoyed immensely !!! Big smileClap Love your song selection !

Will be back momentarily with some more ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramkomal07Vinnie79ShellJAPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
OMG how this I miss this thread sorry am late but they do say is better late the never Embarrassed  I'm a big fan of the classics, cause the music lyrically poetic at that time. Radev thanks for posting the Raai dance, knew nothing about this folk dance or this ritual until PSH

My favorite in the 70's can't ever get tired of watching Kati Patang Day Dreaming

This next song I always post when I have a chance this just made me a fan of the actress.

sunramkomal07Laila2009ShellJAPutijaChalhovkinu17radev24

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Wonderful thread RaDev!  Loved all the song selections.

Here are some of mine.  My ultimate favourite dupatta song is below which doesn't matter where I am when I hear it I want to stand up and dance and do the dupatta movements!  lol:

Another cute song about dupatta/pallu! 

For Vikram my song selection is:

Edited by Shell16 - 20 July 2012 at 10:40pm

sunramkomal07Laila2009PutijaChalhovkinu17pyar-ishkradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Pyar-ishk and Shelly, wah wah wah! Kya chun chun ke songs ! Clap Who doesn't love Dil cheez kya hai, made the song, the singer Asha B and Rekha immortable and what to say of Khayyam musical kamaal ! Big smile Oye, ye jo mohabbat hai ... has been posted by at least 4 people on different forums, mainly coz of My Kaka's demise ...

Shelly, Hawa mein udta jaye, is not at the mercy of words, an all time fav of mine and one of Lataji's very first rendition, the VERY FIRST from same Barsaat, jiya beqaraar hai, remember?!

And pyar kiya to darna kya fits our LOVE BIRDS so marvellously ! ClapStar

All great selections .. me AGAIN stuck with many computer related issues ... of all the websites, Google WAS NOT WORKING AngryOuch So spent past 3 hrs getting that issue fixed, geez ! And its almost 2 pm, so songs will be posted only tomorrow !!! LOLConfused

Good Night All !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramkomal07ShellJAPutijaChalhovkinu17

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Ok, seems like just about right time for some dreamful love songs from TVS / Sugni to
each other! Heart TVS may be guilt ridden but he ONLY KNOWS
ONE TRUTH ... their love for each other!

Movie: Saathi ... Mera pyar bhi tu hai

Hum jab simat ke aapki baaho mein aa gaye ...

Mera pyaar woh hai ki ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramkomal07ShellJAPutijaChalhovkinu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index