Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

A big blooper in the Devi Ganga story! (Page 3)

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by subha2601

I guess there isn't a blooper then if Sati used time travel in Dkdm, but that theory is kind of weird.Confused Does anyone know which date that episode aired? I'd like to see it again because I think I might have missed that part.
Here's da link 2 da episodes

Hope 2 see some sigs on dis episode frm u.Wink 

Thanks! I loved how they used a chaaupai with the tune you generally hear from Sagar Arts' Ramayans. It really brought back memories.Day Dreaming

Btw, did anyone post pics from this episode in the picture gallery?
There are very few pics of the episodes in the gallery,probably one or two.
In fact,after watching these episodes,people's expectations to see Mouni as Parvati grew more as they thought that if the same actors who are playing the role of Vishnu and Lakshmi can play the role of Ram and Sita too then why can't Mouni play the role of Parvati too.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

Originally posted by subha2601

I guess there isn't a blooper then if Sati used time travel in Dkdm, but that theory is kind of weird.Confused Does anyone know which date that episode aired? I'd like to see it again because I think I might have missed that part.
Here's da link 2 da episodes

Hope 2 see some sigs on dis episode frm u.Wink 

Thanks! I loved how they used a chaaupai with the tune you generally hear from Sagar Arts' Ramayans. It really brought back memories.Day Dreaming

Btw, did anyone post pics from this episode in the picture gallery?
There are very few pics of the episodes in the gallery,probably one or two.
In fact,after watching these episodes,people's expectations to see Mouni as Parvati grew more as they thought that if the same actors who are playing the role of Vishnu and Lakshmi can play the role of Ram and Sita too then why can't Mouni play the role of Parvati too.LOL

Generally, Vishnu and Lakshmi are shown as Ram and Sita because Ram and Sita were incarnations of them, whereas Sati and Parvathi, while being the same Goddess, were not necessarily incarnations. Incarnations are considered to be human forms of God, and neither Parvathi and Sati were humans. It would be a more apt comparison for Shiv and Hanuman being the same actor, since Hanuman was an incarnation of Shivji.

ritika06

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey Janaki,can u make some creations on these episodes,please?

..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Janaki!!Tongue  You know, there was lot of confusion at the time these epis aired - many people wondering ki how is this possible considering these yugs were different when these forms exiested.  But it does seem the CV's love time travelLOL - there is later epi wherein little child Parvati meets with Sati herself (who is actually no more in the world at that point) and Sati explains to her about her true pehchaan Confused(?)  Then in a later epi, Sati's two sisters, Revathi and Khyati, appear before Parvati to do her shringar before she approaches Shivji in his samadhi, and Parvati recognizes them and also recalls in that instant her life as Sati.

But if I am not mistaked, is not the story of Sati meeting Sri Ram in the Shiv Puran actually.  I think I had read of it there.

SOO glad to see you in this forum dear!Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hi Janaki!!Tongue  You know, there was lot of confusion at the time these epis aired - many people wondering ki how is this possible considering these yugs were different when these forms exiested.  But it does seem the CV's love time travelLOL - there is later epi wherein little child Parvati meets with Sati herself (who is actually no more in the world at that point) and Sati explains to her about her true pehchaan Confused(?)  Then in a later epi, Sati's two sisters, Revathi and Khyati, appear before Parvati to do her shringar before she approaches Shivji in his samadhi, and Parvati recognizes them and also recalls in that instant her life as Sati.

But if I am not mistaked, is not the story of Sati meeting Sri Ram in the Shiv Puran actually.  I think I had read of it there.

SOO glad to see you in this forum dear!Tongue

Yes dear, it seems as if CVs love time travel.LOLLOL I have seen that episode of child Parvathi meeting Sati, and even I found it weird as Sati's body no longer existed by then, and her soul was in Parvathi.Confused So how the heck out both meet each other when they are the same? LOL!

People did mention that Sati meeting Shri Ram was in Shiva Puraan. I think it's also in Ramcharitmanas. But there are other sources that say Parvathi had tested Shri Ram and not Sati. I find this to be more believable as Ramayan happened in treta yuga, and I doubt Gods used time travel since there was never any need for it. They after all created the universe.ConfusedLOL

Thanks dear, it's nice to talk to you also. How are you doing now? Is your due date near? How's your little son?

bhakti2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index