haircut for tomrw. *fingers crossed*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i reallly reallly hope tomorw we get to see ASR with a fresh haircut...sigh he looks so shabby these days, get yourself some maintenance done bro cz we know Mr Arnav Singh Raizada cleans up pretty effing well- but last last nights episode, not so much!
better be looking proper for your khushi and us droolers tomorw...its  a friday after all!
no asr for two whole days!
He has become so deewana in Khushi's love that forgot to groom himself. 
long hair or short hair.Stubble or clean shaved Barun Sobti looks hot in any way.

Khushi needs a new hairstyle. This two booby pins on the side with just one bang on her forehead does not look good on her. She has a decent size forehead she should have some fringe or something other than this little girl bobby pin hairstyle. She is still wearing the same old salwar kameez. She is a bahu now she needs to act responsible. ASR gave her a saree (hint hint) she needs to start wearing sarees. Payal hair looks modern and her saree sense and all is great. Khushi's outfit needs little maturity. She would look amazing in a saree.

P.S. This is just my opinion I am not bashing Khushi as a character at all. So, please dont take in the wrong sense and have conflicts.
No one agrees that Khushi needs new outfits and new look?? 😭
haha lol I do.
I just want her to do something with her hair... im fine with what she wears, I enjoy that sorta childish look she has..mature outfit wouldn't go well with her nautanki-ness.
I understand your optimism, dear.  After watching the Friday episode, I wonder:

Hows a haircut (for which we have been pleading for months now), going to salvage the show which has degenerated into a lower-than-low saas-bahu drama ?  Even the regular saas-bahu dramas the attacks against the daughter-in-law are done discreetly.

In IPKKND - all that is left is physical assault of Khushi and Payal by the entore family.

DISGUSTING 😡

true dat.
I'm tamil and the only hindi serials i watch are iss pyar and ek hazaar.
I think hindi saas bahu drams are so much bettter than tamil saas bahu...in tamil serials there is a lot of physical action!

as a tamilian, I seriously wish tamil serials would grow! but i think this is because of the audience, most of those who watch tamil serials are older women.

why cant there be tamil serials like iss pyar...instead of the deadbeat mother in law daughter in law torture and a million glycerine bottles. what a waste!
already millions of posts made and requests send but he is not gona listen us anyway and thts for sure.
his hairs fine, i just want him to shave :P