Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
That blue chhata ...under which YuvReen walked towards Laila together  Blushing
awww that scene was so damn cute!!
They felt awkward aur kuch kuch hone bhi laga Yuvi ko Wink even Suvi ko bhi Dancing
may b because of lil hand touch..aur phir..Yuvi moved his hand LOL I found it funny yet cute how he was struggling with his new feelings...
and then their convo about how Yuvi n Suvi were never so close to a boy/girl before...awwsiii...how adorable can they get??
After sometime the umbrella just blew away..haha n when Yuvi brought it back n said sorry sorry..it was sooo childish Day Dreaming
Overall that scene was fantabulousss!!! Loved it to bitss! mwwaahhzz to the blue chhata btw LOL it helped in this scene a lot! lol

Waise I was thinking...they were walking sooo slowly..LOL
I mean Laila was not that far from the building..but still LOL they took a looongg time to get there..lol...but I liked it taht way! Thumbs Up love it when scenes are shown in more details lol Wink

Edited by isnat - 19 July 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

harika04medhahpsishanthi2005Mysterious.Ladysoumyak.FieryPhoenix.Savi_SPaytonleevampyrgirlrichapinkgalDaisy15kamalapushpaForeverForUbasket_101pia.rahaZaYaHolicrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That Blue Chhata!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
walk to remember...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isnat

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yeah this long walk for a short diatance was sooo romantic n adorable...i jst luvd the scene =D

isnat

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
All scenes were too cute n lovely bt really walking too slow bt it didnt matter when we get yuvreen scenes...!!

isnat

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
That was such a cuteee scene...

isnat

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey the song which was played in the background when Suvreen rushes to take cover and Yuvi looks at her, does anyone know what song it is? Can anyone pleaseee post the download link? Thanks!!!

isnat

ishanthi2005

ishanthi2005

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yes agree with u. ROFLROFL

But it gave us a chance to c some moments na cause of laila. ROFLThumbs Up

isnat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.