Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

gulabia is breaking sugni's heart not TVS (Page 4)

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpl1990

I feel TVS is a very beautiful character ,he has great forward thinking , he really loves Sugni & he has the ability  to  make things happen ..unfortunately  his  truth of Reva  has suddenly changed (dead to alive)  which is not his fault and his fear to loose sugni  is normal because of which he he is unable to tell the truth. I really don't understand Gub she  understands  her daugters dream but  she fails to understand her love .she doesn't understand that  she will be happy with TVS not anybody  & he is giving status as well   
I am loosing interest in this serial  I was confident that TVS & sugni will be together and they will be hope for future od bedin's but now  It doesn't look like  I guess they are ruining TVS character to make T adi  stronger so that  he can be future lead...but really  if Sugni falls in Love again  than this serial is no diff to Ekta funda.
Well SaidClap No different from the utter rubbish scripts of Ekta. Maybe all these writers sit  down in the same room and swap scripts and laugh at us, who watch the shows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@ bpl1990

Welcome to the forum and I agree with your post completely. I was so glad to see him not nervous today is like enough is enough, but late cause Reva ran away again so she can be find by Adi  Sleepy
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
This falling in and out of love is typical serial story but I want Sugni to feel very hurt bad that he did not tell the truth about the real situation but not fall out of love with TVS
Why Adi is so angry today and go away from there but  hate usually leads to love
G is obssessed with evil nature of Thakurs she is forgetting to take into consideration her daughter's feelings will she really be saving her daughter as she thinksOuch or hurting her

Edited by chalhov - 30 July 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylovepyar-ishk

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpl1990

I feel TVS is a very beautiful character ,he has great forward thinking , he really loves Sugni & he has the ability  to  make things happen ..unfortunately  his  truth of Reva  has suddenly changed (dead to alive)  which is not his fault and his fear to loose sugni  is normal because of which he he is unable to tell the truth. I really don't understand Gub she  understands  her daugters dream but  she fails to understand her love .she doesn't understand that  she will be happy with TVS not anybody  & he is giving status as well   
I am loosing interest in this serial  I was confident that TVS & sugni will be together and they will be hope for future od bedin's but now  It doesn't look like  I guess they are ruining TVS character to make T adi  stronger so that  he can be future lead...but really  if Sugni falls in Love again  than this serial is no diff to Ekta funda.

chalhov
This falling in and out of love is typical serial story but I want Sugni to feel very hurt bad that he did not tell the truth about the real situation but not fall out of love with TVS
Why Adi is so angry today and go away from there but  hate usually leads to love
G is obssessed with evil nature of Thakurs she is forgetting to take into consideration her daughter's feelings will she really be saving her daughter as she thinksOuch or hurting her

Yes bpl1990 i agree with you this is going the Ekta funda way.  The serial is about a village in a country rich in its traditions and culture.  But the same country shows serials where a Jija marries his saali and a mami marries her bhanja, peple getting married a number of times with a number of relatives.  Is this India we are talking about no this is just Ekta Kapoor.

chalhov
I agree with you Gulb is not helping her daughter but ruining her life.  G herself has alwasy been true to TJS even though he did not marry her, how can she expect her daughter to just throw away her love or ruin someone elses love, Why can't she understand Sugni's love for her Malak.  Adi is a thakur himself he has promised to marry Amruta it was he who took the initiative of the engagement, should a Thakur break his word for Gulabiya and will Gulb agree to her daughter ruining a Thakurayin's life.   But only again a Bedni can do that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove-rupa-PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I think a prior post made by Rickzz can answer your thoughts very nicely. Gulabiya is Sugni's mother and COULD NOT POSSIBLE WANT BAD FOR HER. Whatever her motives or plans are, it will be for Sugni's good even if it hurts Sugni now...in the future Sugni will thank her. And at this point, TVS is wrong for lying to Sugni, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index