Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

gulabia is breaking sugni's heart not TVS (Page 3)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I disagree

Gulabia knows that Sugni's heartbreak would be bigger if her faith in VS's love for her would break, that is if Sugni finds out that VS lied to her about his dead wife.

Sar Dhakai seems to be lesser of two evils in Gulabia's mind. She has tried her best to make Sugni realize about Reva and has failed. She can see how badly Sugni is trapped in VS's love. Gulabia has tried to reason with VS to spare her daighter from the heartbreak but has failed. G thinks that TV lying about his wife being alive would be a bigger shock for Sugni. G may also be trying to make VS's true agenda come out since she cannot understand why VS is lying about his wife. Any mother would think her daughter is being played with

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturisurvi035KhatamKahani

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

At this point Gulabiya hates TVS because she (Sugni)  will be a mockery as his second wife..but the fact she is OK in selling her to TVS apalls me. I think TVS should have just written her check right there and said to Sugni...your mother wants to sell you. I am going to "BUY" you and then we will do some stupid sardakai and THEN I will marry you..Play her trumph card. She's not helping her daughter...the fact is her daughter IS going to be broken at this point...it would have happened period. 

Between the two of them, Sugni is going to have a breakdown.

I agree with you and original post and thought about posting a topic here. Then I wasn't sure how others feel about it. I find gilabiya irritating with her detective work and making statements like save sugani as if TVS is some sort of monster. According to her selling her daughter is better option than being married as second wife. As a viewer, being married as second or third wife better than being a glorified prostitute. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
In most cases 2nd wife has no legal status and would be considered as a mistress. How can a prostitute be any different than a mistress??

Kalapi

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
This is my first post.  I hope I do this right.  Wish me luck!
I think G's reasons behind saying that to V was to see how far he was willing to go.  You guys have to remember that all these years she has kept Sugni away from doing what all the other women are doing.  Keeping her dreams alive of one day making them come true.  And for a while, she thought they were and she was beyond herself.  But that was when she thought that V's wife was really dead.  Even if V marries Sugni now, Sugni is not going to get the respect that G and Sugni have always dreamt of. Even if V marries Sugni infront of everyone with all the traditional stuff, Sugni will become the 2nd wife.  And in G's eyes that is what G herself is and she doesn't see a difference.  A 2nd wife is a 2nd wife.  She doesn't want Sugni to go through the same things that she went through.  And for Sugni it is going to be ten times worse beucaue all her life she has been running away from being the 2nd women, but if V does marry her (with Reva alive), then she will be the 2nd women and she is going to hate herself for it.  That is what G fears the most and that is why she can't think straight or "logical" as some of you might say.  When you have children and they are in trouble, all logic excapes your mind becasue the first thing that comes to your mind it to keep them away from harms away.  And for G harms way is V and she is going to do whatever it takes (even if it's her life) to make sure V stays away from Sugni.  That is all she can think about now.  Being a new mom myself, I don't think G is doing anything wrong.  She is doing what any mom would do and that is to protect her love and joy, her baby. Sometimes we do things even if it makes the people we love mad because it is for their own good.  And as parents we do that everyday.  Think of your parents.  How many times have they done things that mave made you furious.  But when you think of it now, you know it was for your own good.

Sorry for the long post.  But I feel for G and wanted to give her some support.  Us moms need to stick together! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722KhatamKahani

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

I think Gulo is just trying to protect Sugni and make sure she knows what she is getting into. At this point Gulo knows that Reva is alive. That makes Sugni's TVS's second wife. She has said twice I think now that she knows the meaning of being a second wife. Because the thakurs does perform a ritual on bednis before bedding them and the Bednis do wear a mangalsutra. To Gulo even if TVS married Sugni, she will get no respect from society as Reva, is still living and healthy and will be called to perform all wifely duties as a thakurain and the first 'legal' wife. So, to prevent Sugni from suffering any illusions of marriages, she rather wants a sar dhakai, that way Sugni knows what she is getting into.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xbabygirl198722survi035KhatamKahani

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Gulabiya only said that to make TVS realize what he is doing.  She doesn't mean to actually sell her daughter tomorrow.  She's trying to say that sar dakai would at least be upfront...instead of him deceiving Sugni and showing her dreams which will one day be shattered.  

After all we have seen, why would you think that Gulabiya actually WANTS Sugni to do her sar dakai?  

AND 

What happened to figurative speech?  Do people not understand this anymore?  Google it.

babygirl198722survi035Vinnie79

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
what you said was so true baby08x  we are getting carried away by assuming

XAiShBaBy08X

bpl1990 Groupbie
bpl1990
bpl1990

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I feel TVS is a very beautiful character ,he has great forward thinking , he really loves Sugni & he has the ability  to  make things happen ..unfortunately  his  truth of Reva  has suddenly changed (dead to alive)  which is not his fault and his fear to loose sugni  is normal because of which he he is unable to tell the truth. I really don't understand Gub she  understands  her daugters dream but  she fails to understand her love .she doesn't understand that  she will be happy with TVS not anybody  & he is giving status as well   
I am loosing interest in this serial  I was confident that TVS & sugni will be together and they will be hope for future od bedin's but now  It doesn't look like  I guess they are ruining TVS character to make T adi  stronger so that  he can be future lead...but really  if Sugni falls in Love again  than this serial is no diff to Ekta funda.

HillyloveLaila2009pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index