India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

gulabia is breaking sugni's heart not TVS

sauma Newbie
sauma
sauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
What's up with this women. At one point she wants to see sugni happy and at the second point she is the one who is breaking her heart. She claims that TVS should do Sugnp's sardakai instead of marriage and  will not allow marrige at any cost. If she claims this, than I am sorry to say that she did not understand her daughter up till now. Sugni never wanted sar dakai and Gulabia is leaving her no choice but to do just that sardakai. Also Gulabia fears that if Sugni gets married to TVS and comes to know that his first wife is still alive, then this will break sugni's heart, but if she tells about reva even before the marrige, it will still break her heart the same way because as sugni puted "TVS has become her jindgi and husband already and will die if his first wife is alive". So whether married or not, she will have a broken heart after learning bout the first wife. So Gulabia is indeed protesting unneccesarily?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddynamitagloryzcupdromancefanHillyloveLaila2009-rupa-Vinnie79radev24

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
At this point Gulabiya hates TVS because she (Sugni)  will be a mockery as his second wife..but the fact she is OK in selling her to TVS apalls me. I think TVS should have just written her check right there and said to Sugni...your mother wants to sell you. I am going to "BUY" you and then we will do some stupid sardakai and THEN I will marry you..Play her trumph card. She's not helping her daughter...the fact is her daughter IS going to be broken at this point...it would have happened period. 

Between the two of them, Sugni is going to have a breakdown.

Edited by Laila2009 - 20 July 2012 at 3:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddycupdromancefanJulieDHillylove-rupa-radev24

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post Guys!!

I feel the same, every day I am thinking that Gulabiya is no different from Vikram, if not worse.  At least Vikram is fooling himself that Sugni will be his wife and not his paid mistress.  Gulabiya rather sell her daughter.  If she is selling Sugni she is a bigger culprit than Vikram because she is going against what her daughter really wanted out of life.  If she has just stuck to not wanting Sugni with Vikram at all, and not said that to Vikram, I would have more respect for her at this point. 

Poor Sugni, I feel very bad for her.  Worse she may end up with AdiLOL Poor Sugni

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddycupdromancefanJulieDLaila2009pyar-ishkradev24

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Both of you, sauma and Laila are so right. Gulabiya is definitely not helping her daughter at all. She is behaving like she is some big shot. What if TVS told her that he would do her daughter's sar dhakai, then what is she going to do because she knows very well that Sugni doesn't want it. She is a real confused woman. Instead of talking in such a harsh manner, she could have reasoned it out softly and tearfully with TVS, after all it's her precious daughter and it's her happiness that should be of utmost importance to her. Just my point of view. If Sugni was my daughter, I'd just want to be careful with these thakurs lest they harm my daughter. Here it looks like Gulabiya is out to play a match with TVS. Come on lady your daughter is under his spell and you better be careful with what you say.

Edited by namitagloryz - 20 July 2012 at 10:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddycupdromancefanForeverSHINeeHillyloveVinnie79Laila2009radev24

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Great post

I've always said I have no issue of a mother doing all to save there child but Gulabiya tactics have left much to be desire. There is rational way she could've handle the situation cause even though Vik is lying there is one truth even Gulabiya can't denied this man is completely in love with her daughter. On that love alone she should've tried to understood and give him a chance to tell Sugni the truth or she will instead of insulting him and giving ultimatum to her daughter

Sugni is the only victim in this situation

Edited by pyar-ishk - 19 July 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddynamitagloryzromancefanJulieDHillyloveLaila2009-rupa-Vinnie79radev24

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more pyar-ishk, Gulabiya's tactics?!* all wrong

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddyHillyloveLaila2009pyar-ishk

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Great posts everyone! I was shocked when Gulabiya so much as uttered the word "Sardhakai" coz she fully knows it was totally against what Sugni wanted out of life. Is it because G thinks it is better of the two evils and esp coz she does believe that TVS/Sugni do love each other? But then the next thought popped up in my mind that ... could there be a remote possibility that G is "testing" TVS to see how he reacts and what does he say to that??? Because if it does turn out that Vikram seems to go along with that horrendous idea, wouldn't that make him no different from other thakurs?? Poor Sugni is in the middle of this tug of war and so in the process she is going to get even more hurt than if the sardhakai issue NEVER came up.

Lets hope none of these conjectures happen and G stumbles upon Riwa who is on the loose and since G familiar with the logistics between Riwa and Mahuari, will run into her somehow. And since we know that Riwa did seem to like her during their encounter at RM, G may take her into confidence  (unlike dhanuma, thank god!). In the meantime, now that Adi is slowly finding his foot in the household and in the storyline, esp per the precap, the future epis are sure to bring out lot of loopholes and pique our interest even more. I only hopy that Adi doesn't get hoodwinked by his own Mama's "story" about Riwa and RM ! Ouch W&W !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghnamitagloryzorianthiForeverSHINeeLaila2009

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I am so surprised by what Gulabiya doing .. ... Unhappy how can she loose the sight of what Sugni dream is and Sugni does not want  sardakai or Rai.  I would have thought Gulabiya would find another way to get through to Sugni.

I can understand she hate TVS but what mother would stoop so low and destroy her own child dream? I am totally appall

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddynamitagloryzromancefanHillyloveradev24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index