Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

{Episode 109} Mummy, Papa, aur Chai (Page 3)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Loveforlife

Yeah this happens to me tooo... can't stop smiling!! the other day I was walking down the road and suddenly a stranger guy was smiling at me...I gave him a AngryShocked confused look and then I realized I was thinking about AarYa scene and smiling unknowingly!!! LOL I was like ' GOD HELP ME!!!' Blushing
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL omigosh!!! that is really funny.. Get a grip!!! LOLLOLLOL

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Great analysisSmile

I loved today scene between Yash and Aarti, and how she went to him to complain about the Palak and Ansh issue. Instead of taking the matters into her own hands.

One thing I like is that after Arpita Death Anniversary, Yash didn't have many  flashback of Arptia. DancingSlowly he is even moving on with his life, with Aarti even though they are friends.

For parents its great to be on the same team while dealing with their children. I think its time for Aarti and Yash to lay ground rules for their three children.  So Aarya and kids on the same page, that everything will be treated equally.

I have feeling hopefully that as the story progress, we see more competitive sides of Yash and Aarti, because both of them look like they don't like loosing.

Its really hard to tell your mommy to back off without hurting their feelings but at some point you have to do it; even though they have good intentions.When time comes, I am sure Aarti is going to say NO to her mom, and Vidhi Bhabi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAllbut1

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Borna, this is a phenomenal post. It is amazing how after watching an episode I look forward to reading certain aspects of the episode from different members. The tea romance, I knew, if you described it I would go to the heavens and come back. This was just the icing on the cake I needed after watching Maham's VM yesterday.

Both KS and GC were absolutely gorgeous in this segment. And going off on a tangent, the lipstick KS wore in this particular episode looked so gorgeous on her. 

Yash Yash Yash! Adorable dunce. She is making such an impact on you with all her uniqueness isn't it? 

Borna, after reading Indu's response to you I started thinking of those scenes with Arpita and Yash and I always got the feeling that Arpita was always running around, too busy. Even in one of the earliest flashbacks in the bathroom she was running away, when she was ironing Yash's shirt even then it seemed like she was in a hurry and didn't have time but had to re- iron his shirt to appease the perfectionist in him. Even in the kitchen flashback she seemed to be in a hurry cooking something for the kids. And when I compare all that with Aarti and Yash it is like Aarti has all the time in the world when she is with Yash even though she is a mother of 3 kids and she probably has tons of stuff to do. She savors every moment of the time she spends with him. She watches every movement of Yash with longing. It really is beautiful but sad at the same time and this was so beautifully portrayed when she looks at Yash and Arpita's picture and comes back down to Earth. 

Also,wanted to touch on the background music you mentioned. Yup I am crazy about the tunes the editors pick. In yesterday's episode one of my favorites was the one played when Yash kisses Ansh when Ansh is fast asleep. I wonder if they have played the same tune for Yash/Ansh earlier. In fact all the parent/child combination have their own specific BG music- all equally beautiful.

Confession time: I had no clue what DotD what meant. OuchI just went along with you earlier when ever you mentioned it. Now I know. Thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
very well written Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index