Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

{Episode 109} Mummy, Papa, aur Chai (Page 2)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@Indu: You've left me speechless again, both with the compliments and your additional comments! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your love and support (and for your patience!). Comparing me to Picasso? Goodness! You're a Neruda, if we continue with the Spanish-speaking legends comparisons!

Aarti is most certainly a "chalta-phirta disaster" and although I was fondly smiling away while reading that description of her, there are heavier connotations to that phrase as well, from some characters' POVs...Anyway, on a lighter note, yes, I very much believe that Yash has come to accept Aarti's imperfections, clumsiness and all, and the fact that he is sensitive to the point of looking out for her when she is about to stumble or commit even the smallest blunder (like the steam iron or teacup incidents lately) makes me think that he's taking small steps towards love naturally, almost reflexively, because Aarti's nature and personality is so radiant and warm that he can't help being drawn to her, the enigma that she is. He may not call it love per se, but slowly that void of a "companion" is being filled. He won't know when he crosses that thin, barely perceptible line...Just like Aarti didn't know until she crossed the bridge and looked over her shoulder and saw that everything looked the same yet different...

Your contrast between Arpita and Aarti is spot on! I will take it a little higher by going back to an old description...While Yash put Arpita on a pedestal, he and Aarti are on level ground together, on equal footing. That's much more exhilarating, if I may say so myself!

@Zetter: Aww, thanks for always reading, hun! I think noting details is the only thing I can naturally/automatically do on a daily basis - glad to know that they may be of some interest!

@Mitul: I am hoping that Aarti eventually reacts the way she did with Mansi and gently but firmly tells Shobha to give the relationship time and space to simply exist. Aarti doesn't have any expectations and is perfectly selfless about it, and she's being quite practical and realistic, actually. One positive sign was definitely Aarti ending the phone call and leaving her mother hanging!

@SONOMAKTER1: Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 19 July 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulInduG64Allbut1

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
You have described the chai sequence just beautifully! Yash had no qualms about drinking Aarti's imperfectly made tea!! Just loved the expressions GC and KS displayed here...every glance, every look just made my heart skip a beat...Love them both! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

@Loveforlife: Yep, Gurmeet and Kratika are doing a great job consistently conveying everything that the creatives want to show along with much more, I think! That's part of the reason why I end up writing these posts! That's also why it takes me forever to write, haha!

Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! @Borna...

MelodiousDreams

-DeathEater- Goldie
-DeathEater-
-DeathEater-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Wow Awesome post Clap

MelodiousDreams

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
loved ur analysis.
U wrote it so good i feel like i am not reading i am watching the scene again.
It was a beautiful aarya scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsLoveforlife

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Dwelling on the Details: Mummy, Papa, aur Chai

{Episode 109}

July 19th, 2012: "Har uljhan ko suljhaaye...Kasak meethi si de jaaye..."

- Interesting that Aarti turns as if she's going to leave the room but then looks down, realizes that she came to give Yash tea, and turns again to deliver the cup to him. What was that about, I wonder? (Music note (pun intended!): Kratika's eye movements and the music went together again, and it was pretty awesome. I really want to know how the editing/music addition process works now, because the way GC/KS's movements are complemented by the score in so many scenes is seriously worthy of praise to the people who put together the final episodes!)

That was a beautiful insight on yesterday's tea scene Thumbs Up their acting is so fine-tuned with each other and comes so, so naturally.  Many times, i forget it's just a serial and i find myself with a dog-grin when it's all over Big smileBig smileBig smile

@bold i just realized why i get so easily disenchanted when i start to watch a series i thought i would like, it's because there is no smooth flow of scenes from one to another and at times the BG is just like a "cut and paste" method. But in this series, everything is fitted to the scene, the length of it and no abrupt music stop which i so hate Big smile great analysis!!!

MelodiousDreams

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

That was a beautiful insight on yesterday's tea scene Thumbs Up their acting is so fine-tuned with each other and comes so, so naturally.  Many times, i forget it's just a serial and i find myself with a dog-grin when it's all over Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yeah this happens to me tooo... can't stop smiling!! the other day I was walking down the road and suddenly a stranger guy was smiling at me...I gave him a AngryShocked confused look and then I realized I was thinking about AarYa scene and smiling unknowingly!!! LOL I was like ' GOD HELP ME!!!' Blushing

villager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index