Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 9)

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Shams,TFS!Hug
I'm really hoping DEK will be saved
I will send Chutki(the cockroach that came from Manyata's stuff) and her cockroach friends and attack the Sony office if they end DEK.Evil Smile
LOL!
Been praying that DEK gets saved. If it ends, I'm doomed.CryCryCry

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Shams,TFS!Hug
I will send Chutki(the cockroach that came from Manyata's stuff) and her cockroach friends and attack the Sony office if they end DEK.Evil Smile
LOL!

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed
She named one of those Jyoti also! Don't forget her..LOL

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

Originally posted by yaherd15

I did that on BHBK forum but no one was ready to help! So i thought it wouldn't work! But I'll try and try.. Ur doing a right thing Shama.

Thanks dear, at least you tried! Sigh, the best we can do is PM our friends on IF, spread the word on Facebook and keep on calling Sony, it truly does raise awareness when we call them at the office! INdeed we shall keep on trying! Aww thanks dear for the support, that means a lot!
Good Idea! I'll PM themBig smile  And I'm calling them every hour!

Glad I could be of some help!!! GO for it dear!! Make sure to follow the advice posted about phone calls to Sony so you can get past the operator and talk to someone at Sony!

-JEHAN-

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Shams,TFS!Hug
LOL!

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Aww Piggies, 

Can't help it! LOL. Me too!! I really hpe so too!!! AHAHAHHAA LOL indeed it would be great if we could do tht to save DEK LOL. LOL
INdeed, hope we will be able to save it too dear!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies-JEHAN-

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

I did that on BHBK forum but no one was ready to help! So i thought it wouldn't work! But I'll try and try.. Ur doing a right thing Shama.

Thanks dear, at least you tried! Sigh, the best we can do is PM our friends on IF, spread the word on Facebook and keep on calling Sony, it truly does raise awareness when we call them at the office! INdeed we shall keep on trying! Aww thanks dear for the support, that means a lot!
Good Idea! I'll PM themBig smile  And I'm calling them every hour!

Glad I could be of some help!!! GO for it dear!! Make sure to follow the advice posted about phone calls to Sony so you can get past the operator and talk to someone at Sony!
Yup! I'm trying but now no ones picking up. Maybe the office is closed! Email time then!

-JEHAN-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Sony has started showing d timing of d new show..it's starting from 6th August 8:30 pm:(...time is running out for us...we need to make more calls to them tomorrow indian time before 6 pm..after that d offices r closed

-JEHAN-arryline

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Sony has started showing d timing of d new show..it's starting from 6th August 8:30 pm:(...time is running out for us...we need to make more calls to them tomorrow indian time before 6 pm..after that d offices r closed

Thats fine dear, ALL we want is a time slot change!!!!!! Lets demand that!!
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Shama love your spirit dearSmile

Indeed We'll leave no stone unturned.Mailed to both SR and Virendra and hope to get a reply.But I don't understand the silence SA and SR is maintaining on twitter.SA said that she'll let us know the end date once she gets to know the dateConfusedSony officials are behaving weird too they replied to the Admin that if trps increase there are chances right,but the story would have been taken to a conclusive stage how will they revive if an axtension is not on cardsOuch

coolchillzzzLizBennet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index