Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzz15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Sony has started showing d timing of d new show..it's starting from 6th August 8:30 pm:(...time is running out for us...we need to make more calls to them tomorrow indian time before 6 pm..after that d offices r closed

Thats fine dear, ALL we want is a time slot change!!!!!! Lets demand that!!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shama love your spirit dear😊

Indeed We'll leave no stone unturned.Mailed to both SR and Virendra and hope to get a reply.But I don't understand the silence SA and SR is maintaining on twitter.SA said that she'll let us know the end date once she gets to know the date😕Sony officials are behaving weird too they replied to the Admin that if trps increase there are chances right,but the story would have been taken to a conclusive stage how will they revive if an axtension is not on cards
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

Shama love your spirit dear😊

Indeed We'll leave no stone unturned.Mailed to both SR and Virendra and hope to get a reply.But I don't understand the silence SA and SR is maintaining on twitter.SA said that she'll let us know the end date once she gets to know the date😕Sony officials are behaving weird too they replied to the Admin that if trps increase there are chances right,but the story would have been taken to a conclusive stage how will they revive if an axtension is not on cards

Thanks Arya!!! 😊

Awesome, thank you so much for your efforts!!! Me either dear, I don't understand the continued silence of SA or SR...and the fact that SA said she would let us know the end date once she gets to know the date is odd too...Yup so are the Sony officials agreed. But you know what they are taking it to a conclusive stage but the writers can always turn it around because who is really going to believe that JN is completely good??? LOL or that Akash will finally leave UV-M alone...these things can be turned around since for past months we have seen how crazy JN/Akash can be...but yes lets just push for an extension from Sony right now and hope for the best! Fingers crossed! 😊
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yaherd15

Thanks Arya!!! 😊

Awesome, thank you so much for your efforts!!! Me either dear, I don't understand the continued silence of SA or SR...and the fact that SA said she would let us know the end date once she gets to know the date is odd too...Yup so are the Sony officials agreed. But you know what they are taking it to a conclusive stage but the writers can always turn it around because who is really going to believe that JN is completely good??? LOL or that Akash will finally leave UV-M alone...these things can be turned around since for past months we have seen how crazy JN/Akash can be...but yes lets just push for an extension from Sony right now and hope for the best! Fingers crossed! 😊

Yup I really hope so but dunno why Shals convo with Virendra doesn't sounded good to me,maybe I'm just worried but his words seemed afirmed especially the statement that DEK has deficiencies,like what?I feel DEK has so much potential dozen tracks that can played out and ya as you pointed out it would be lame to show JN & Akash turning good that too without much reason.One reason I feel they are quite is to avoid personal clashes like both SA and SR are good friends so as soon as she'll reveal end date we'll bombard her with channel's decision and her statements may have an effect on SR as her tweets clearly indicate that nether she too is not satisfied with the ending
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Jenny!!!

Don't apologize whatsover!!! I completely understand its Ramadan and you must be very busy!!! Indeed we shall talk when you are available!!! I would love to hear what you have been able to do in detail!!! LOL and yes hopefully Navya fans reply after your maska stint ;) 

INdeed hopefully we will be able to save DEK, inshallah indeed!!!

THanks dear, glad you liked the letter, I thought it was the right piece of advice for us! =) 

I am actually PM-ing people and keepin in touch so seriously if we could get more people to help out Jenny that would be fantastic, because I am trying to keep up with incoming PMs right now!

And no need to thank Jenny, I appreciate you VERY MUCH for taking a stand when we all were depressed!!! You deserve it for sure!! 👏

Love,

Shama

thank u sooo much for understanding dear...
thanks again for appreciating...thanks aloott...i m touched!!😳
and i should thank u for keeping our spirits high...
really shama u deserve a hug a big tight one...
so now u are pm-ing other forums... that's really gud agree the more the better...
i actually only check dek forum but i will try help u in pm-ing...i am doing this on fb...forum par pm kese karna hai agar ap mujhy guide kar do tu i can help u in this as if i know how to PM but to whom?my buddies are only from this forum...😳
well i am emailing every hour...and tweeting too every day...
plz let me know what can i do?okay...i am here so if u r on we can talk!!

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

Yup I really hope so but dunno why Shals convo with Virendra doesn't sounded good to me,maybe I'm just worried but his words seemed afirmed especially the statement that DEK has deficiencies,like what?I feel DEK has so much potential dozen tracks that can played out and ya as you pointed out it would be lame to show JN & Akash turning good that too without much reason.One reason I feel they are quite is to avoid personal clashes like both SA and SR are good friends so as soon as she'll reveal end date we'll bombard her with channel's decision and her statements may have an effect on SR as her tweets clearly indicate that nether she too is not satisfied with the ending

True his words are odd to me since he gave conflicting statements on the phone with Shals and in his email to Priya two-three days ago. Yes SA/SR are good friends, but SA said that she would let us know the date, even though her and SR are good friends. So I think that may be irrelevant, but yes I dont think she is very happy with the ending either, but I think thats not a reason to not tell her fans the confirmation of DEK ending...honestly lets just pray for some amazing trps for this show! And keep Sony aware, because DEK deserves a time slot change! 
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

thank u sooo much for understanding dear...
thanks again for appreciating...thanks aloott...i m touched!!😳
and i should thank u for keeping our spirits high...
really shama u deserve a hug a big tight one...
so now u are pm-ing other forums... that's really gud agree the more the better...
i actually only check dek forum but i will try help u in pm-ing...i am doing this on fb...forum par pm kese karna hai agar ap mujhy guide kar do tu i can help u in this as if i know how to PM but to whom?my buddies are only from this forum...😳
well i am emailing every hour...and tweeting too every day...
plz let me know what can i do?okay...i am here so if u r on we can talk!!

NO problem Jenny! =)
LOL no need to thank dear!!
Aww you are too sweet, I think your positive support helps me keep going! =) 
So I should thank you too!!! =)
Aww thanks dear, I def could use a big hug!!! ;)
Umm well, I have tried pm-ing people who are really active as I don't know anyone outside of DEK too, but asking active forum members to help spread message of watching DEK at original telecast...I actually thought to ask you how you were asking on other forums LOL. But once I figure that out, I will certainly let you know LOL. 
Awesome Jenny!! I am emailing as well, and pming as well!
INdeed I will let you know if I figure anythin else out lol!
coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the news from the FB pages, it will motivate many of us to keep trying
Why don't they evaluate DEK for 2 more weeks yaar
23rd july is too close, how do we increase TRPs
Calls and mails toh we can do, but we need some time to increase TRPs
Whom do I PM for help, please let us know the plan of action
The new show's slot is upsetting but i guess its ok, we demand a new slot, 7:30 would be the best one for DEK
DEK "ll be saved *fingers crossed*
coolchillzzz thumbnail
And guys, Sony's office maybe closed on Sunday i.e 22nd july, not sure though
So all the calling needs to be done tomorrow, pata nahi sunday ko possible ho ya na ho
coolchillzzz thumbnail

True his words are odd to me since he gave conflicting statements on the phone with Shals and in his email to Priya two-three days ago. Yes SA/SR are good friends, but SA said that she would let us know the date, even though her and SR are good friends. So I think that may be irrelevant, but yes I dont think she is very happy with the ending either, but I think thats not a reason to not tell her fans the confirmation of DEK ending...honestly lets just pray for some amazing trps for this show! And keep Sony aware, because DEK deserves a time slot change! 

Virendra's statement seemed final, but that doesn't mean it can't be changed, we just need to keep pestering them
If SA and SR are really such good friends, why doesn't SR give another chance to her friend's show, also she treats DEK real bad...no promos no promotion, how does she expect TRPs to skyrocket🤪