India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 7)

sakshiverma Newbie
sakshiverma
sakshiverma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
plz yaar i cnt live widout seeing ashu at 8:30... haar waqt manveer ki  story chalti rehti h dimag meh .. har waqt imagine krti rehti hu ... ab yeh hoga ab vo hoga... plzzz yaar itni mushkil se vo dono ka luv shuru ho rha h ...plzzz v beg in frnt on u sonytv... plz  dnt seprate manveer frm us... plzzz... agr time prob h toh koi b time chnge kr do ...pakka v vil see ... plz plz plz ... i luv manveer... n ashu da mossst...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanLizBennetaslsifjsdlvjmdi

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshiverma

plz yaar i cnt live widout seeing ashu at 8:30... haar waqt manveer ki  story chalti rehti h dimag meh .. har waqt imagine krti rehti hu ... ab yeh hoga ab vo hoga... plzzz yaar itni mushkil se vo dono ka luv shuru ho rha h ...plzzz v beg in frnt on u sonytv... plz  dnt seprate manveer frm us... plzzz... agr time prob h toh koi b time chnge kr do ...pakka v vil see ... plz plz plz ... i luv manveer... n ashu da mossst...

INdeed this show is ALWAYs on our minds! Wink We are obsessed! Let's do ALL we can!!! Please call Sony, if we keep calling them and keep taking action, they will have to listen and take this show into serious consideration!!! Also if you are active on other forums, or not even active, you can just go to the forum, pm the moderator and ask if they can help us save our show by allowing you to post on the forum and request by those who live in INdia watch this show at original telecast time for ENTIRE week so that this show has MASSIVE TRP jump, that will make Sony reconsider!!! Smile
LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
*bumping this thread* 

P.S.---Please continue to call Sony's office!!! ANd also if you are active in another forum, PLEASE make a request to the forum to help you in saving our show by watching show at original telecast time so that we see a massive jump in TRPs, get a new time slot, and have a new set of fans!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
didnt Shreetama tweeted abt 2 days of DEK left 18 hrs agoo Cry

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yes but I just got information from ManVeer fb page Admin thru a forum member that ManVeer FB Admin just shared this with a forum member who shared the new post that I had made about trying to save DEK all over again! Here is what she said: 

also talked with the proiducer of sony he promised me that he will discuss this matter in their meeting and my cousin just msged me that we still have a chance now to save DEK but keep on taking actions!

And also I checked out Ashish Lovies fb page and they said their sources from Sony said if DEK has huge jump in TRPs than its pssible to save the show...if you know ppl from other forums please contact them and ask to spread the word in saving our show by watchin at original telecast time for entire week! 

pearls88

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
*bumping thread again LOL*

P.S.---Please continue to call Sony's office!!! ANd also if you are active in another forum, PLEASE make a request to the forum to help you in saving our show by watching show at original telecast time so that we see a massive jump in TRPs, get a new time slot, and have a new set of fans!!!! 

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
gr8 ideaSmile

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

gr8 ideaSmile
]

Thanks so much dear!!! Fingers crossed for our show!!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index