Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 4)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

I m still hoping for a miracle to happen...hope the Khwaab doesn't end for us...I have seen many miracles happen in the Indian Television Industry...Shows do get last min extensions we shouldn't give up :)

Me too!! INdeed don't want this khwaab to end right now at all! Really Moni, can you give examples, because I only know of Navya, please share stories of last min extensions, I think we all can use some inspirational/motivational stories/examples right now to help us not give up! Thank you so much for your post, it definitely made me hopeful! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Me too!! INdeed don't want this khwaab to end right now at all! Really Moni, can you give examples, because I only know of Navya, please share stories of last min extensions, I think we all can use some inspirational/motivational stories/examples right now to help us not give up! Thank you so much for your post, it definitely made me hopeful! Smile

One that comes to my mind right now is Dill Mill Gayye it got 2 weeks extension to show a proper ending...it's not much but still it got oneLOL...sometimes shows get extension also because the new shows are not ready to be aired...Another show which got a 6 month extension was Maryada

LizBennet

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
even am in for this... why shud we give up so easily...? Smile
yes am not a person who is postive always but i feel we shud try our level best...SmileSmile
Smilewe shall do it at 8.30 tonight... finding it hard to digest that we wont have manveer for 3 days... i really cant take the show ending after some 8 episodes Cry

actually i havent been a part of anyother forum so how can we request someone from other forums..
if there are people who are active in more than one forum their request wud be more meaningful..

LizBennet

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Guys,

I just spoke with mr virendra sawhney. Jst tell the operator that tfr call to virendra sawheny and they will tfr.

I requested him to change time slot, give it a chance, extend it for a month. Asked him that TRPs are increasing now then why this is happening? Told him that I m calling from UK and DEK has such a strong fan base then why they are doing this?

He replied - I appreciate your feelings for the show but there are certain deficiencies that we cannot continue the show.

I couldnot understand that part so asked him again that cant you change time slot like it was done for KTLG

He was silent but in the end he said that it is not possible.

I asked him - so you are not giving it a chance at all and stopping it. there is no hope???

He said - No

He was not rude to me.. And listening patiently. I was soo upset that couldnot say anything else...

Guys, pls call him right now!

Ohh god!! Soo depressed!!   

LizBennet

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Guys, pls continue calling them.. Gonna fight till last day. Pls call right now as he is in his office. Pls dont be rude. We hv to request them.

LizBennet

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

After numerous attempts I was able to get through to Virendra but he told me that hes in a meeting and to call back in some time.

LizBennet

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Guys,

I just spoke with mr virendra sawhney. Jst tell the operator that tfr call to virendra sawheny and they will tfr.

I requested him to change time slot, give it a chance, extend it for a month. Asked him that TRPs are increasing now then why this is happening? Told him that I m calling from UK and DEK has such a strong fan base then why they are doing this?

He replied - I appreciate your feelings for the show but there are certain deficiencies that we cannot continue the show.

I couldnot understand that part so asked him again that cant you change time slot like it was done for KTLG

I asked him - so you are not giving it a chance at all and stopping it. there is no hope???

He said - No

He was not rude to me.. And listening patiently. I was soo upset that couldnot say anything else...

Oh no...thats really badOuch  but we still need to continue requesting

Maybe they"ll change their decision due to the numerous phone calls, they have to

LizBennet

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Guys,

He said - No

shals i feel like crying CryCry
i dont understand what are the deficiencies he is talking about Cry
he said no hope for time slot change also... this is so sad...

y is this happening with dek...

LizBennet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index