Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 3)

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by coolchillzzz

You know yaherd, I haven't read your post yet...but the title was so hopeful tht I cudnt stop replying

Yesterday after reading your analysis, I was likeNOOO she cant give up - the most positive person on the forum...am really sorry but i hated you giving up on saving DEK

All night I was making plans how to urge everyone again coz m not good with words and in the morning I see your post...I literally feel like crying, am so happy you are still hopefulBig smile

I have made my plans for the day, am going to call the channel office again and try to talk to virendra also

Since mailing and tweeting is not working, apart from that we need to make mass calls to the office guys, especially ppl in India can do that and plz talk about slot change and extension of 1-2 months @least

Yesterday Neha sounded like she didnt take a final decision yet, so i"ll try to request her again

Thanx sooo much for the postClap

LOL you should, it will make you even more hopeful LOL. LOL
I know EVEN I was upset that I was not positive! Yikes! But today is a new day, a new Shama Wink
And this Shama can't give up on saving DEK because she is too crazy about this show. LOL. 
Me too dear, I am SO happy that I am still hopeful too! Aww I am so sorry that I made you upset!!! EEEKs I should think twice and have read my email before writing my analysis!!! 
OH amazing!!! YOu seem to have the best luck my dear! I have tried, and I am always unlucky! Confused
Please do, Virendra, seems to be more specific about being able to save the show, would like to hear his comments, and Neha, yes she sounds like she didn't take a decision either, it was odd that she said we shall see next week, na?? So very odd all this...! INdeed we need everyone to call since emailing/tweeting may not be as helpful although Virendra Shahaney did reply thru email to Priya so perhaps emailing is not such a bad idea. 

No need to thank dear, I just did this to keep myself sane over the weekend! Saving DEK over the weekend part 2 begins now! LOL

Yeah, I did read now and it filled me with new energy

I know, this show is too precious to lose and loving the new Shama

Regarding calls, do not tell the operator that you have a request to make or wanna give feedback, just ask them to connect to the concerned person, I hope more ppl succeed in getting thru today

Plz mention this in your post, I hope more ppl succeed in getting thru today

I have observed that once they know you have a request, they "ll toss you from one operator to the other and finally disconnect

I wasn't upset with you, so dont be sorry shama,I was like if not you who else can motivate the forum ppl

I know, mailing and calling...agenda for the day Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

did u read shritama tweets that only 2 more days of shooting left, so if sony changes its mind it has to be now, in these 2 days
the wednesday trps are not going to matter,it is today and tomorrow guyts
lets pray and call sony people, keep calling, explain about manveer and udai the usp of show

yes  I did read her tweets, but I am going to keep going even after 2 days, I know its not going to be easy if shooting ends, but since we can't do anything about this week's trps, want to at least try for massive jump next week so that we can still have something to use to show Sony that there is proof that this show is huge! INdeed lets pray and keep calling! 
LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

did u read shritama tweets that only 2 more days of shooting left, so if sony changes its mind it has to be now, in these 2 days
the wednesday trps are not going to matter,it is today and tomorrow guyts
lets pray and call sony people, keep calling, explain about manveer and udai the usp of show

yes  I did read her tweets, but I am going to keep going even after 2 days, I know its not going to be easy if shooting ends, but since we can't do anything about this week's trps, want to at least try for massive jump next week so that we can still have something to use to show Sony that there is proof that this show is huge! INdeed lets pray and keep calling! 
coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

on talking to the sony guys what do they reply?pls tell
u are right mass calls to sony throughout the weekend will help
they need to know that a good track has started which is diiferent from the crap dished out before and that sony has a good potential trp chart buster in hands

Just ask the operator to connect you to the concerned person..Neha/Virendra/anyone else

Do not mention tht you wanna make a request or give feedback...they"ll ignore you and disconnect

Plzz request for extension and slot change and also mention that the track is going great now and has the potential to rock trp charts...good luck

LizBennet

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Great Job..

I am truely exhausted after trying to save PKYEK - But unforyunately we couldn't save it...

BUT again I face the same situation with this show...
I don't wanna keep high hopes but I really hope we win this one.

THanks Cari!!!

Well hopefully we have some sort of hope with this one since PKYEK was on Star One and the channel planned to shut it down to revamp it into LifeOk (which btw is way lame, StarOne was AWESOME) Sigh. 

INdeed don't want to get everyone's hopes up too high, but hoping to win this one anyway, gotta give it one last shot for my own sanity LOL

lzoL what do we have to lose right??

LizBennet

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I m still hoping for a miracle to happen...hope the Khwaab doesn't end for us...I have seen many miracles happen in the Indian Television Industry...Shows do get last min extensions we shouldn't give up :)

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

You know yaherd, I haven't read your post yet...but the title was so hopeful tht I cudnt stop replying

Yesterday after reading your analysis, I was likeNOOO she cant give up - the most positive person on the forum...am really sorry but i hated you giving up on saving DEK

All night I was making plans how to urge everyone again coz m not good with words and in the morning I see your post...I literally feel like crying, am so happy you are still hopefulBig smile

I have made my plans for the day, am going to call the channel office again and try to talk to virendra also

Since mailing and tweeting is not working, apart from that we need to make mass calls to the office guys, especially ppl in India can do that and plz talk about slot change and extension of 1-2 months @least

Yesterday Neha sounded like she didnt take a final decision yet, so i"ll try to request her again

Thanx sooo much for the postClap

LOL you should, it will make you even more hopeful LOL. LOL
I know EVEN I was upset that I was not positive! Yikes! But today is a new day, a new Shama Wink
And this Shama can't give up on saving DEK because she is too crazy about this show. LOL. 
Me too dear, I am SO happy that I am still hopeful too! Aww I am so sorry that I made you upset!!! EEEKs I should think twice and have read my email before writing my analysis!!! 
OH amazing!!! YOu seem to have the best luck my dear! I have tried, and I am always unlucky! Confused
Please do, Virendra, seems to be more specific about being able to save the show, would like to hear his comments, and Neha, yes she sounds like she didn't take a decision either, it was odd that she said we shall see next week, na?? So very odd all this...! INdeed we need everyone to call since emailing/tweeting may not be as helpful although Virendra Shahaney did reply thru email to Priya so perhaps emailing is not such a bad idea. 

No need to thank dear, I just did this to keep myself sane over the weekend! Saving DEK over the weekend part 2 begins now! LOL

Yeah, I did read now and it filled me with new energy

I know, this show is too precious to lose and loving the new Shama

Regarding calls, do not tell the operator that you have a request to make or wanna give feedback, just ask them to connect to the concerned person, I hope more ppl succeed in getting thru today

Plz mention this in your post, I hope more ppl succeed in getting thru today

I have observed that once they know you have a request, they "ll toss you from one operator to the other and finally disconnect

I wasn't upset with you, so dont be sorry shama,I was like if not you who else can motivate the forum ppl

I know, mailing and calling...agenda for the day Thumbs Up

Lol good to hear! =) Because you definitely filled me with new energy!! =) 
Thanks and indeed this show is TOO precious!
Ahh, very helpful shall definitely mention this in the post! Thanks a LOT! Me too!!!
Thank you VERY much for these HELPFUL tips! 
Oh I know dear, its just I felt bad that I was being negative when I should have been positive! 
INdeed a lot to do today!!! Best of luck dear!!!! =) Thumbs Up
LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Originally posted by carisma2

Great Job..

I am truely exhausted after trying to save PKYEK - But unforyunately we couldn't save it...

BUT again I face the same situation with this show...
I don't wanna keep high hopes but I really hope we win this one.

THanks Cari!!!

Well hopefully we have some sort of hope with this one since PKYEK was on Star One and the channel planned to shut it down to revamp it into LifeOk (which btw is way lame, StarOne was AWESOME) Sigh. 

INdeed don't want to get everyone's hopes up too high, but hoping to win this one anyway, gotta give it one last shot for my own sanity LOL

lzoL what do we have to lose right??

Exactly! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index