Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by carisma2

Great Job..

I am truely exhausted after trying to save PKYEK - But unforyunately we couldn't save it...

BUT again I face the same situation with this show...
I don't wanna keep high hopes but I really hope we win this one.

THanks Cari!!!

Well hopefully we have some sort of hope with this one since PKYEK was on Star One and the channel planned to shut it down to revamp it into LifeOk (which btw is way lame, StarOne was AWESOME) Sigh. 

INdeed don't want to get everyone's hopes up too high, but hoping to win this one anyway, gotta give it one last shot for my own sanity LOL
Certainly will give it my best shot...
Thanks Shama for keeping the spirits up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Okay I have not heard from Jehan, so I don't think she is up yet, so once she does, I don't know when exactly, but when she does, we shall start this up! =) Otherwise, if you have other suggestions, please share them! If anyone know people from the Navya forum who managed to get an extension, please ask them what they did, that would be awesome! Anyway any other additional suggestions are welcome! =) 
coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

You know yaherd, I haven't read your post yet...but the title was so hopeful tht I cudnt stop replying

Yesterday after reading your analysis, I was likeNOOO she cant give up - the most positive person on the forum...am really sorry but i hated you giving up on saving DEK

All night I was making plans how to urge everyone again coz m not good with words and in the morning I see your post...I literally feel like crying, am so happy you are still hopefulBig smile

I have made my plans for the day, am going to call the channel office again and try to talk to virendra also

Since mailing and tweeting is not working, apart from that we need to make mass calls to the office guys, especially ppl in India can do that and plz talk about slot change and extension of 1-2 months @least

Yesterday Neha sounded like she didnt take a final decision yet, so i"ll try to request her again

Thanx sooo much for the postClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan-JEHAN-LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yaherd15

Great Job..

I am truely exhausted after trying to save PKYEK - But unforyunately we couldn't save it...

BUT again I face the same situation with this show...
I don't wanna keep high hopes but I really hope we win this one.

THanks Cari!!!

Well hopefully we have some sort of hope with this one since PKYEK was on Star One and the channel planned to shut it down to revamp it into LifeOk (which btw is way lame, StarOne was AWESOME) Sigh. 

INdeed don't want to get everyone's hopes up too high, but hoping to win this one anyway, gotta give it one last shot for my own sanity LOL
Certainly will give it my best shot...
Thanks Shama for keeping the spirits up.

Thanks Cari, it is very much appreciated!!! 
What can I say Cari, I can't help but wince at my crazy angry reaction this morning and want to do more than be angry/depressed this entire weekend. It really is for the sake of my sanity and everyone else on the forum that we give it our last final shot...sigh. And seriously the thought of AK not being with PG onscreen and him being in LMYAM just about kills me. I mean I can barely take the first hit and now you expect me take THAT too?? A girl has her limits Cari, a girl has her limits, LOL. 

-JEHAN-

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
on talking to the sony guys what do they reply?pls tell
u are right mass calls to sony throughout the weekend will help
they need to know that a good track has started which is diiferent from the crap dished out before and that sony has a good potential trp chart buster in hands

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

You know yaherd, I haven't read your post yet...but the title was so hopeful tht I cudnt stop replying

Yesterday after reading your analysis, I was likeNOOO she cant give up - the most positive person on the forum...am really sorry but i hated you giving up on saving DEK

All night I was making plans how to urge everyone again coz m not good with words and in the morning I see your post...I literally feel like crying, am so happy you are still hopefulBig smile

I have made my plans for the day, am going to call the channel office again and try to talk to virendra also

Since mailing and tweeting is not working, apart from that we need to make mass calls to the office guys, especially ppl in India can do that and plz talk about slot change and extension of 1-2 months @least

Yesterday Neha sounded like she didnt take a final decision yet, so i"ll try to request her again

Thanx sooo much for the postClap

LOL you should, it will make you even more hopeful LOL. LOL
I know EVEN I was upset that I was not positive! Yikes! But today is a new day, a new Shama Wink
And this Shama can't give up on saving DEK because she is too crazy about this show. LOL. 
Me too dear, I am SO happy that I am still hopeful too! Aww I am so sorry that I made you upset!!! EEEKs I should think twice and have read my email before writing my analysis!!! 
OH amazing!!! YOu seem to have the best luck my dear! I have tried, and I am always unlucky! Confused
Please do, Virendra, seems to be more specific about being able to save the show, would like to hear his comments, and Neha, yes she sounds like she didn't take a decision either, it was odd that she said we shall see next week, na?? So very odd all this...! INdeed we need everyone to call since emailing/tweeting may not be as helpful although Virendra Shahaney did reply thru email to Priya so perhaps emailing is not such a bad idea. 

No need to thank dear, I just did this to keep myself sane over the weekend! Saving DEK over the weekend part 2 begins now! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan-JEHAN-

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

on talking to the sony guys what do they reply?pls tell
u are right mass calls to sony throughout the weekend will help
they need to know that a good track has started which is diiferent from the crap dished out before and that sony has a good potential trp chart buster in hands

YOu are right mass calls to Sony about DEK are IMPERATIVE, it will make it clear how popular this show is getting with this new track that started three weeks ago! IT has great potential indeed! Lets keep our fingers crossed/pray that even with 3 days of DEK, the show gets great ratings and also hopefully Jehan will be on again so that we can ask her to lead us on asking other forums to help us! I shall ask the KTLK forum to help us out since they are fellow Sony viewers and also DEv from that forum told me to ask other forums to help out lOL

manv

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
did u read shritama tweets that only 2 more days of shooting left, so if sony changes its mind it has to be now, in these 2 days
the wednesday trps are not going to matter,it is today and tomorrow guyts
lets pray and call sony people, keep calling, explain about manveer and udai the usp of show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index