Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 17)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 3541

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Originally posted by -Moni-

She is talking about ratings I really want this week's ratings to go up maybe then we have a little chance LOL


Moni, ur comment is making me hopeful again
I can't believe we are losing our DEK and ManVeerCry

I hope SBS,SBB do voice our concerns and the unfair decision of SET

We gotto show them the real potential of DEK, mission raise TRPs onThumbs Up

I don't care about the result anymore, will continue fighting



Exactly guys! Dont give up! She tweeted this so that we will accept her decision! HELL NO!! SR Madam!!

We hv to continue showing our frustration and displeasure. She can block on twitter but cant on email. I m hoping too that SBS and SBB will voice our concerns.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz-JEHAN--Moni-

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 587

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by coolchillzzz



If she blocks one, I"ll make a new account only for "dearest " SR
What!! shoot already ended, last day was tmrw according to d articleOuch
Yeah, that is the most appalling part, they know DEK has lots n lots of unhappy and angry fans who can be pacified with an extension of 2-3 months,thats not a big deal for them, still they don't wanna consider
I know, we need to continue showering them with mails and tweets

Yes seems like the shoot is over pics are floating around in the FB pagesOuch...She feels the disappointment is normalOuchOuch..I guess she expecting the new show to do very well as it is from the makers of Ballika Vadhu...but 8:30 pm is the most competitive slot on TV right now and I didn't find the show very promising from the promosTongue


Last day picsOuch never thot the day would arrive so soon for DEK
She feels disappointment is normal coz she is abnormal
New show may or may not do well, one thing's for sure, m not watching it, seems lyk  a typical rona-dhona show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-JEHAN--Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007
Posts: 30855

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9



Exactly guys! Dont give up! She tweeted this so that we will accept her decision! HELL NO!! SR Madam!!

We hv to continue showing our frustration and displeasure. She can block on twitter but cant on email. I m hoping too that SBS and SBB will voice our concerns.

We are obviously not going to accept her decision...SBS/SBB have shown similar stories in the past maybe we can request them...I just wrote to one of the SBS reporters on FB hope she replies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 587

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Originally posted by -Moni-

She is talking about ratings I really want this week's ratings to go up maybe then we have a little chance LOL


Moni, ur comment is making me hopeful again
I can't believe we are losing our DEK and ManVeerCry

I hope SBS,SBB do voice our concerns and the unfair decision of SET

We gotto show them the real potential of DEK, mission raise TRPs onThumbs Up

I don't care about the result anymore, will continue fighting



Exactly guys! Dont give up! She tweeted this so that we will accept her decision! HELL NO!! SR Madam!!

We hv to continue showing our frustration and displeasure. She can block on twitter but cant on email. I m hoping too that SBS and SBB will voice our concerns.




Yeah, spam to the point that she's forced to change her mail idEvil Smile
SBS,SBB have helped others before, they can help us too, we just need to send lots of mails


-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 3793

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

So after all the pleading, requesting, calling, mailing etc...this is what we got from SR...now this is what you can call insensitive

Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

It's absolutely normal for TV shows to end. Happens worldwide.The disappointment that comes with it is also justified. That's all fm me.#DEK




finally a reply!!loll...LOL
oh and agree its normal for a TV show to end but not like this...u are warping up the show in two weeks!!without thinking of show's fans..who are watching show for 8 months waited for their manveer and what are they getting a simple cute end!!!WOWWW...manveer is not at all a CUTE jodi...
is this what u call justified...no i m sorry...this is pretty unjust to all viewers of dekha!!
and yeah without giving us a proper reason...i don't think dek is ending bcz of low trp's...
i am so pissed off...every single action of them is un justified!!
i don't wanna be rude sorry if i said something  wrong but seriously they didn't even gave us proper time i mean like they didn't confirm that the show is ending and when their is no time left, tomorrow is the last shot of dek...  now they are giving us confirmation that dek is ending!!!

but yeah if the show ends on dek i for sure will continue my emailing and tweets!!
let them see how crazy we are!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzzShazzie-Moni-

CharmingAngel7 IF-Rockerz
CharmingAngel7
CharmingAngel7

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 7444

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey yeherd awesome postClap Brilliant work by JehanClapClapi know i m awfully late in commenting sorry abt that... i had read it before & hve done as u suggested hve asked the ones i know to watch it at original telecast time i dont know many but still did upto mch i could hve also requested em to ask any of their friends who live in india to do so really hope trps increase... jst couldnt comment earlier... ur absolutely right the news has been already out we can jst sit & be sad abt it & do nothing or v could try.. its better to keep on trying from our side till the end so in the end atleast v wont feel like that if v would hve done that... really really hope some thing happens & dek stays... well if its abt miracle thn miracles can also happen i totally agree with manv prayers do make a difference some times prayers can make a miracle happen! make impossible possible & all is not lost till the last kick of the game so similarly v shall try till the end... & hope for the best... plz tell if can do anything else would do anything that could help in saving it...

Edited by CharmingAngel7 - 22 July 2012 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz-JEHAN-

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 3541

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Okay guys! SR is replying to DEK Fans tweets! To be honest, that is good for us.  Because till now she was ignoring us and now finally she is acknowledging that DEK fans exist. 

Her Tweet 
Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

It's absolutely normal for TV shows to end. Happens worldwide.The disappointment that comes with it is also justified. That's all fm me.#DEK


My reply (hv been tweeting her continously)

Shals [email protected]shalsn

@SnehaRajani When the end is abrupt and unjustified then fans feel betrayed & cheated! #DEK should be given chance like KTLK. Be fair!



Finally got a response from her -
Sneha Rajani ?@SnehaRajani

@iMahum @shalsn Who tells u these things?? KTLK was not given any chance! U all know more than the Channel does, is it? Stop this.Grow up!


My response - I googled for KTLK low trp/time slot change and found this and shared with her.  LOL

@SnehaRajani @iMahum read it in this -http://www.filmitown.com/2012/05/10/kuch-toh-log-kehenge-shifted-to-alate-night-slot-for-better-trp/


And got this response.. which was expected as it was not official statement


Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@shalsn @iMahum Pls continue believing in all that u read! Is there any official channel quote??? Can't ull judge what is real??!! Gosh..


My response to her 


@SnehaRajani @iMahum Well no official statements are released so we have no choice. We #dek fans can request only. Decision is upto you.


I knew that I will get this response but I am happy that I got my message across and by replying to my tweet, everyone following her will see this article as well that KTLK got time slot change due to low trp and DEK is not!


Mission Accomplished for me Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzzInkpen4877CharmingAngel7-Moni-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Joined: 06 August 2006
Posts: 1590

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Okay guys! SR is replying to DEK Fans tweets! To be honest, that is good for us.  Because till now she was ignoring us and now finally she is acknowledging that DEK fans exist. 

Her Tweet 
Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

It's absolutely normal for TV shows to end. Happens worldwide.The disappointment that comes with it is also justified. That's all fm me.#DEK


My reply (hv been tweeting her continously)

Shals [email protected]shalsn

@SnehaRajani When the end is abrupt and unjustified then fans feel betrayed & cheated! #DEK should be given chance like KTLK. Be fair!



Finally got a response from her -
Sneha Rajani ?@SnehaRajani

@iMahum @shalsn Who tells u these things?? KTLK was not given any chance! U all know more than the Channel does, is it? Stop this.Grow up!


My response - I googled for KTLK low trp/time slot change and found this and shared with her.  LOL

@SnehaRajani @iMahum read it in this -http://www.filmitown.com/2012/05/10/kuch-toh-log-kehenge-shifted-to-alate-night-slot-for-better-trp/


And got this response.. which was expected as it was not official statement


Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@shalsn @iMahum Pls continue believing in all that u read! Is there any official channel quote??? Can't ull judge what is real??!! Gosh..


My response to her 


@SnehaRajani @iMahum Well no official statements are released so we have no choice. We #dek fans can request only. Decision is upto you.


I knew that I will get this response but I am happy that I got my message across and by replying to my tweet, everyone following her will see this article as well that KTLK got time slot change due to low trp and DEK is not!


Mission Accomplished for me Big smile


Nicely done Shals!! I think you may have rattled her as she never responds to tweets that aren't related to balh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index