Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 16)

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by Shals9

Finally a response from high & mighty for us! Lol!

Well.. I m happy that finally she has registered that DEK fans do exist and DEk is part of sony!! Surprise surprise!

Keep on tweeting guys! I dont hv any false hope that sony might change its decision. But that doesnot mean I m going to remain silent! Have replied to her tweet and will keep on tweeting!

Today is last day of shooting of DEK.. Very sad but DEK & Manveer will always hold a special place in my heart!

Continue our andolan guys! No harm in continuing!

Yes there seems to be no hope she is completely insensitive to our wishesOuch...Still we should all tweet back to her and let her know our opinion too as the tweet is directed to all the DEK fans...I guess 23rd is the last day of shoot...

This is the reply we get after all the hard work last weekOuch
I so want to give her my mindful, how can she be so insensitive to her viewers!!
If she doesn't care, we also shouldn't care a damn about sony
I"ll continue torturing her with mails and tweetsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie-Moni-

coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

She is talking about ratings I really want this week's ratings to go up maybe then we have a little chance LOL

Moni, ur comment is making me hopeful again
I can't believe we are losing our DEK and ManVeerCry

I hope SBS,SBB do voice our concerns and the unfair decision of SET

We gotto show them the real potential of DEK, mission raise TRPs onThumbs Up

I don't care about the result anymore, will continue fighting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

She is talking about ratings I really want this week's ratings to go up maybe then we have a little chance LOL

SR is on a blocking spree LOL...she is blocking almost all the DEK fans who are tweeting her repetitively on twitterLOL...Don't hope for anything because mostly probably the shoot has already endedOuch...they already know we are not happy with the decision and we need to continue showing them our displeasure Tongue

thumbalinacoolchillzzz

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Finally a response from high & mighty for us! Lol!

Well.. I m happy that finally she has registered that DEK fans do exist and DEk is part of sony!! Surprise surprise!

Keep on tweeting guys! I dont hv any false hope that sony might change its decision. But that doesnot mean I m going to remain silent! Have replied to her tweet and will keep on tweeting!

Today is last day of shooting of DEK.. Very sad but DEK & Manveer will always hold a special place in my heart!

Continue our andolan guys! No harm in continuing!

Yes there seems to be no hope she is completely insensitive to our wishesOuch...Still we should all tweet back to her and let her know our opinion too as the tweet is directed to all the DEK fans...I guess 23rd is the last day of shoot...

Its breaks my heart to say this but yes it looks like there is no hope. Will keep on fighting till last epi and even after that.

Actually Ankita (unnati) mentioned on fb that today is last day of shoot and uploaded pic as well. I had also read that last day of shoot was 23rd july.. Anyways.. Today or tomorrow.. It is ending :(((

coolchillzzz-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Its breaks my heart to say this but yes it looks like there is no hope. Will keep on fighting till last epi and even after that.

Actually Ankita (unnati) mentioned on fb that today is last day of shoot and uploaded pic as well. I had also read that last day of shoot was 23rd july.. Anyways.. Today or tomorrow.. It is ending :(((

We should keep on fighting...don't let them forget DEK till the day we remember DEKLOL...maybe if we get lucky they might bring a season 2 LOL...Yes I saw that Pic Ankita uploaded...maybe it;s her last day of shoot because the TC article said it's 23rd

coolchillzzzShazzie

coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

SR is on a blocking spree LOL...she is blocking almost all the DEK fans who are tweeting her repetitively on twitterLOL...Don't hope for anything because mostly probably the shoot has already endedOuch...they already know we are not happy with the decision and we need to continue showing them our displeasure Tongue

If she blocks one, I"ll make a new account only for "dearest " SR
What!! shoot already ended, last day was tmrw according to d articleOuch
Yeah, that is the most appalling part, they know DEK has lots n lots of unhappy and angry fans who can be pacified with an extension of 2-3 months,thats not a big deal for them, still they don't wanna consider
I know, we need to continue showering them with mails and tweets

-Moni-

coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

We should keep on fighting...don't let them forget DEK till the day we remember DEKLOL...maybe if we get lucky they might bring a season 2 LOL...Yes I saw that Pic Ankita uploaded...maybe it;s her last day of shoot because the TC article said it's 23rd

Yeah, we need to keep DEK always fresh in their minds
DEK season2 sounds so good, but i don't want it on SONY reatarded channel
Last day of shootCryCry, so depressing to hear that

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

If she blocks one, I"ll make a new account only for "dearest " SR
What!! shoot already ended, last day was tmrw according to d articleOuch
Yeah, that is the most appalling part, they know DEK has lots n lots of unhappy and angry fans who can be pacified with an extension of 2-3 months,thats not a big deal for them, still they don't wanna consider
I know, we need to continue showering them with mails and tweets

Yes seems like the shoot is over pics are floating around in the FB pagesOuch...She feels the disappointment is normalOuchOuch..I guess she expecting the new show to do very well as it is from the makers of Ballika Vadhu...but 8:30 pm is the most competitive slot on TV right now and I didn't find the show very promising from the promosTongue

Edited by -Moni- - 22 July 2012 at 9:20am

coolchillzzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index