India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 15)

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey tina dear will add ur name for sure...but u should email them too...plz we need more people ask ur frndz too to help us!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

hey tina dear will add ur name for sure...but u should email them too...plz we need more people ask ur frndz too to help us!!!

Hi Jehan

thanks for your reply.

I emailed  both Sony and SBS yesterday.  I had my sisters and friends email them too.  I sent telly chakker a post also. I also wrote on Manveer facebook and Ashish Lovies.  Is there anything else that I can do.

Hope this works, and please rest assured that I'm with you all the way.

Regards,

Tina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz-JEHAN-

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thumbalina

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

Hi Jehan

thanks for your reply.

I emailed  both Sony and SBS yesterday.  I had my sisters and friends email them too.  I sent telly chakker a post also. I also wrote on Manveer facebook and Ashish Lovies.  Is there anything else that I can do.

Hope this works, and please rest assured that I'm with you all the way.

Regards,

Tina

thank u for ur support dear...Embarrassed
and thanks for emailing too...
yeah keep emailing to SR and give ur feedback on sony website and tweet SR...

coolchillzzz

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
So after all the pleading, requesting, calling, mailing etc...this is what we got from SR...now this is what you can call insensitive

Sneha Rajani ?@SnehaRajani

It's absolutely normal for TV shows to end. Happens worldwide.The disappointment that comes with it is also justified. That's all fm me.#DEK

-JEHAN-

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

So after all the pleading, requesting, calling, mailing etc...this is what we got from SR...now this is what you can call insensitive

Sneha Rajani
?@SnehaRajani

It's absolutely normal for TV shows to end. Happens
worldwide.The disappointment that comes with it is also justified.
That's all fm me.#DEK

Finally a response from high & mighty for us! Lol!

Well.. I m happy that finally she has registered that DEK fans do exist and DEk is part of sony!! Surprise surprise!

Keep on tweeting guys! I dont hv any false hope that sony might change its decision. But that doesnot mean I m going to remain silent! Have replied to her tweet and will keep on tweeting!

Today is last day of shooting of DEK.. Very sad but DEK & Manveer will always hold a special place in my heart!

Continue our andolan guys! No harm in continuing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzzjyoti12345-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Well.. I m happy that finally she has registered that DEK fans do exist and DEk is part of sony!! Surprise surprise!

Keep on tweeting guys! I dont hv any false hope that sony might change its decision. But that doesnot mean I m going to remain silent! Have replied to her tweet and will keep on tweeting!

Today is last day of shooting of DEK.. Very sad but DEK & Manveer will always hold a special place in my heart!

Yes there seems to be no hope she is completely insensitive to our wishesOuch...Still we should all tweet back to her and let her know our opinion too as the tweet is directed to all the DEK fans...I guess 23rd is the last day of shoot...

coolchillzzz

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
She is talking about ratings I really want this week's ratings to go up maybe then we have a little chance LOL

coolchillzzz

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by Shals9

Yes there seems to be no hope she is completely insensitive to our wishesOuch...Still we should all tweet back to her and let her know our opinion too as the tweet is directed to all the DEK fans...I guess 23rd is the last day of shoot...

This is the reply we get after all the hard work last weekOuch
I so want to give her my mindful, how can she be so insensitive to her viewers!!
If she doesn't care, we also shouldn't care a damn about sony
I"ll continue torturing her with mails and tweetsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index