Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 14)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

I remember what SA said "Like star crossed lovers they'll meet in the end"Indeed they are.Atleast now SA wants to show what viewers want but time's up.Honestly I'm not hoping for a miracle because then atleast in some tweet of SA we could have got an indication.I will surely miss Manveer all my life it seems

I hate such endingOuchOuch...because they leave us with the feeling of want more...and it becomes very difficult to forget the coupleOuch...I just hope we get to watch Ashish and Priyal together in some other show where their chemistry is explored to the fullest

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinacoolchillzzzarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

I hate such endingOuchOuch...because they leave us with the feeling of want more...and it becomes very difficult to forget the coupleOuch...I just hope we get to watch Ashish and Priyal together in some other show where their chemistry is explored to the fullest

Me too and now toh it's like their journey just started and it's ending.Again a miracle should happen as PH rarely approach same leads again as all look out for fresh jodis.I just wish whatever they both do they attain success and let all be well and good between themSmile

thumbalinacoolchillzzz-Moni-

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Me too and now toh it's like their journey just started and it's ending.Again a miracle should happen as PH rarely approach same leads again as all look out for fresh jodis.I just wish whatever they both do they attain success and let all be well and good between themSmile</font>

Me too!! I just hate this. If manveer love story would have shown for at least 2 months and then serial would hv ended, It wouldnt hv hurt that much. I feel cheated and betrayed both by PH and by channel. After 8 months wait n patience, thursday was first epi in which romantic scene from both side was shown. What an irony- after 8 months, what we get is 8 episodes!!

I hope that too that we can see priyah together but to be honest, thats highly unlikely.. Leads are hardly repeated...

Hamara dream toh adhoora hi reh gaya :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz-JEHAN-arryline-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Me too and now toh it's like their journey just started and it's ending.Again a miracle should happen as PH rarely approach same leads again as all look out for fresh jodis.I just wish whatever they both do they attain success and let all be well and good between themSmile</font>

Me too!! I just hate this. If manveer love story would have shown for at least 2 months and then serial would hv ended, It wouldnt hv hurt that much. I feel cheated and betrayed both by PH and by channel. After 8 months wait n patience, thursday was first epi in which romantic scene from both side was shown. What an irony- after 8 months, what we get is 8 episodes!!

I hope that too that we can see priyah together but to be honest, thats highly unlikely.. Leads are hardly repeated...

And this is what I call... playing with people's emotions in a true sense of the word... they kept us hanging in the hopes of ManVeer to give us 9 episodes of their love story!

coolchillzzz-JEHAN-Shazzie

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Shals9

And this is what I call... playing with people's emotions in a true sense of the word... they kept us hanging in the hopes of ManVeer to give us 9 episodes of their love story!
a

agree i hate these kinda endings too...such a waste of awesome and amazing jodi like manveer...we waited 9 months for manveer and now we are getting only 9 episode of there love story...Ouchits sooo un fair!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzzShazzie

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
story line kitna apt hain naa...dekha ek khwaaab humne khwaab dekha aur woh khwaab hi  reh gaya...m gonna miss dek...all d dreams v had fr manveer gaye khadde mein.m gonna miss priyash d most...n asish toh uske bina mein pata nahin kya karungi n...o m getting emotionalCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys...
kese hain ap sb...well i am well aware how r u all feeling right now...depressed...right!!yeah me too...
seriously i don't know what to do now as SA confirmed too that dek is ending and with a CUTE end...tell me one thing manveer ko dekh kar kabhi cute cute feeling ai nahin na!!!phir CUTE END...NOOO...Cry
okay...
so i was thinking that we should email sbs too if they can help us...i mean and MAHI was also thinking the same...
so i think we should email them as i watch sbs almost daily and when navvya fans were doing the same as we all are doing they flashed their news many time that "we hope channel will understand what their viewers want" and then for gia manek recently her fans march to starplus office..they flashed that too...that if anyone want to help than join them on this number and etc...
so we can take their help too..as we all know we are running short of time...we all are helpless and i am feeling like sony channel has already decided to end the show without thinking of fans!!!
and one more thing...
shama u r pm-ing other forum peeps right...i have seen two or three posts for gia manek on this,our forum so we can do that too...we can make posts on other forums for help yeah i know mods will close that particular topic but still some people will defiantly read it...and what if they help us!!
its possible na!!
and yeah one more thing is every one on this forum is helping us and doing what we are doing e.g mailing and tweets...i don't think so...
we don't have much time...see channel people didn't even gave us much time...HOW RUDE...Cry
i will email them tweet them till the last the day and after that too..for DEK SEASON 2...
ab extension na den tu season 2 ly kar ayen!!!warna bardash karen humari spamming...Evil Smile

and one more thing we all are sending emails right but with different subjects 
i think we should decide one common subject or email title too...

some solid kinda subject...and then we will email them like a group together with same subject!!!
i know its a crazy idea but lets try every thing!!! 

Edited by -JEHAN- - 21 July 2012 at 2:19pm

coolchillzzzShazzie

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
so i am here with one thing one email from one of us she is gonna email tonight she shared it on this forum i don't know if she shared it here yet..so i thought i should share it here..
i think we all should send this same email...what say!!!LOL
and yeah plz pick one subject for email so we all can write same subject plz tanvi,shama,shals,mahi and all other gud people plz suggest a good solid subject for emails...

here is the email from one of us her username is purple...

Here's my email to them. I'm sending it tonight. 

I finished my email. All I need now is a Subject Title to make sure that they open it. Please, help me pick the title. 

Dear anyone affiliated with Dekha ek Khwab: cast, producers, writers, etc.,

We have sent emails, calls, tweets, and have tried and tried to save our favorite show. We have been ignored, but now we will not lose hope. We are willing to seek a compromise if you are. We don't want a three month extension or a different time slot because we know that it is not happening. All we want is a ONE week extension, and we want you to delay the new show until 1-2 weeks. After that, we will be content because we will know that SONY listened to their fans. 

This is not just one fan speaking but many more.

Katha
Ranveet
Shalini
Mehwish
Kat
Ria
Ranjana
Krisha
Pooja
Shaina
Tejash
Aruna
Kamal
Amrit
Shloke
Monica
Pankaj
Kiran
Sanjeev
Tara

More people (who have used their india forum username) 

rocker 12
scarlett
ashukapoor0007
NehaSHaMYa
moksha89
Arieltabi
rubia_khan
livvy
smiley 12
pearls88
Arshi4eva_18
loveArnavnUday
kimybabar
snowdream
barbie 24
Honey_berries
Havvii waizmapa
cute_shweta
Khawaunjufia21
Sunshinegi rll
ultravioletray
ilvuday
mahi0809
a.anu
Aarzoofive
arryline
LoveRosh
Anam Ali
Mermaidmariposa
gargib
ejaz*s babe
yaherd15
tanya-15
RadhapriyaG_01
Tiffany-16
princess_T
carisma2
AKlover-16
AKsweetheart
Piggies
robbir
jyoti06
inkpen4877
anarox
indiantoast
Aarzoofive
pyaar_ka_panchi
Abray
Shals9
DAPS
mandygill
kimybabar
Khawaunju C
harmingAngel7
-JEHAN-
loveayeshaxox
coolchillzzz
-Moni-
ARMaaneetAbhiya
ananya2000
imkool
FAIZANSHAH-02

This signatures are only a SMALL fraction of the fans of Dekha ek Khwab. Do you know how many fans have tried? This link shows our efforts:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3093006 

When you think about it, we are not asking for much. We are being much more reasonable than others because there are so many things you could have shown, but if you give us ONE week, these were the things fans most wanted to see.

Episode 1.) Leap of 2 Months (since accident)- Rain sequence
Episode 2.) Leap of 6 Months (since accident)- Mendhi
Episode 3.) Sangeet
Episode 4.) Marriage/leap to 5 years later 

We know that this involves things like creating the script, picking out the clothes, etc., but if you go on the India Forums page, you will see many fan fictions You are welcome to use our ideas as long as you give us a ONE week extension. 

Here's a link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3027706 

Please actually consider this because if you don't, I'm afraid that a lot of people will stop watching SONY because many people don't watch any other show on SONY than Dekha ek Khwab, and many people are considering boycotting your channel for not listening to its fans. 

Also, if you really can't listen to us, we have thought of another solution. After this new show finishes, Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage, maybe you can restart Dekha ek Khwab by having another season like Bade Achche Lagte Hain. 
Sincerely,
ALL YOUR FANS

thumbalinacoolchillzzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index