Dekha Ek Khwaab

Irony: For the DEK Hopefuls (Page 13)

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

*bumping this thread*

I know that today even SA has confirmed the end date but pls dont give up. Continue emailing/calling sony and also sbs/sbb/telly chakker to show our displeasure, frustration and outrage.

Let not this andolan die down!

Pls continue! I will keep on emailing even after show ends and will request for DEK season 2.

Who all is with me??

count me in!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Originally posted by -Moni-

SA is online on Twitter and she has confirmed the end date as 2nd August :( She also mentioned that the last scene will be very cute :(((((

Well...we already knew about the end date courtesy those depressing articles...now we know SA is  also not happy to end it, that's a plus
She"ll only be happy to get an extension and we are the ones who can help her
So keep spamming and calling...don't give up plzz
Don't know whts up with sony call centre today...operators also seem to be busy
Saturday ko hi sunday samajh rahe haiAngry...i"ll keep trying

Yes she did say in one of the tweets that she will be shocked if the show gets an extensionLOL...I guess Sony people don't work in the weekends even I was unable to contact themOuch
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I guess Sony is done with DEK otherwise they should have the courtesy to explain atleast one person their stand in ending DEK.It's sad with the way they are behaving.

Still I feel if this week's trp's rise above 1 we may have a chanceConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

I guess Sony is done with DEK otherwise they should have the courtesy to explain atleast one person their stand in ending DEK.It's sad with the way they are behaving.

Sony doesn't care for DEK and DEK fans I guess they are not aware of the show's popularityOuch...How will the TRPs rise there was just 3 epis last week...and even if there is an increase it needs to be huge

thumbalinaarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Sony doesn't care for DEK and DEK fans I guess they are not aware of the show's popularityOuch...How will the TRPs rise there was just 3 epis last week...and even if there is an increase it needs to be huge

That's the real irony now I feelOuchI just saw a tweet where SR was said how her channel runs for trps.But still I hope the trps increase and Sony can see what an extension could have done to the show.But then Manveer track was just starting a few more weeks I feel would have done magic to the showCry

thumbalina-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

That's the real irony now I feelOuchI just saw a tweet where SR was said how her channel runs for trps.But still I hope the trps increase and Sony can see what an extension could have done to the show.But then Manveer track was just starting a few more weeks I feel would have done magic to the showCry

Yes it's the production house fault they delayed the ManVeer track to prolong the show but it ultimately lead to it's endOuch...Even I hope the TRPs increase and a miracle occur...

Edited by -Moni- - 21 July 2012 at 9:56am

thumbalinaarryline

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Shals9

*bumping this thread*

I know that today even SA has confirmed the end date but pls dont give up. Continue emailing/calling sony and also sbs/sbb/telly chakker to show our displeasure, frustration and outrage.

Let not this andolan die down!

Pls continue! I will keep on emailing even after show ends and will request for DEK season 2.

Who all is with me??

I'll try that too as well... btw Shals are you on twitter?

Yeah Mahi. I m on twitter. Following you

Edited by Shals9 - 21 July 2012 at 4:17pm
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Yes it's the production house fault they delayed the ManVeer track to prolong the show but it ultimately lead to it's endOuch...Even I hope the TRPs increase and a miracle occur...

I remember what SA said "Like star crossed lovers they'll meet in the end"Indeed they are.Atleast now SA wants to show what viewers want but time's up.Honestly I'm not hoping for a miracle because then atleast in some tweet of SA we could have got an indication.I will surely miss Manveer all my life it seems

thumbalina-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index