Originally posted by thumbalina

Originally posted by Shals9

Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by arryline

Shama love your spirit dearSmile

Indeed We'll leave no stone unturned.Mailed to both SR and Virendra and hope to get a reply.But I don't understand the silence SA and SR is maintaining on twitter.SA said that she'll let us know the end date once she gets to know the dateConfusedSony officials are behaving weird too they replied to the Admin that if trps increase there are chances right,but the story would have been taken to a conclusive stage how will they revive if an axtension is not on cardsOuch

Thanks Arya!!! Smile

Awesome, thank you so much for your efforts!!! Me either dear, I don't understand the continued silence of SA or SR...and the fact that SA said she would let us know the end date once she gets to know the date is odd too...Yup so are the Sony officials agreed. But you know what they are taking it to a conclusive stage but the writers can always turn it around because who is really going to believe that JN is completely good??? LOL or that Akash will finally leave UV-M alone...these things can be turned around since for past months we have seen how crazy JN/Akash can be...but yes lets just push for an extension from Sony right now and hope for the best! Fingers crossed! Smile

Yup I really hope so but dunno why Shals convo with Virendra doesn't sounded good to me,maybe I'm just worried but his words seemed afirmed especially the statement that DEK has deficiencies,like what?I feel DEK has so much potential dozen tracks that can played out and ya as you pointed out it would be lame to show JN & Akash turning good that too without much reason.One reason I feel they are quite is to avoid personal clashes like both SA and SR are good friends so as soon as she'll reveal end date we'll bombard her with channel's decision and her statements may have an effect on SR as her tweets clearly indicate that nether she too is not satisfied with the ending

True his words are odd to me since he gave conflicting statements on the phone with Shals and in his email to Priya two-three days ago. Yes SA/SR are good friends, but SA said that she would let us know the date, even though her and SR are good friends. So I think that may be irrelevant, but yes I dont think she is very happy with the ending either, but I think thats not a reason to not tell her fans the confirmation of DEK ending...honestly lets just pray for some amazing trps for this show! And keep Sony aware, because DEK deserves a time slot change! 

Virendra's statement seemed final, but that doesn't mean it can't be changed, we just need to keep pestering them
If SA and SR are really such good friends, why doesn't SR give another chance to her friend's show, also she treats DEK real bad...no promos no promotion, how does she expect TRPs to skyrocketSilly

Sorry guys! I was at work all day and couldnot discuss this with you. 

Even I found that very strange. I was actually expecting that He will say that keep on watching and not decided but I was ultra confused by his statement.. that there are certain deficiencies that's why cant continue?? That word was soo confusing to me... 

True, it seemed final but the thing is that now senior management knows that there are people protesting about  this.  Obvly, I was not expecting any sony rep   to discuss the deficiencies Confused with a viewer.  I just wanted to convey my viewpoint and tell them that what they are doing is wrong. We have to continue calling them and emailing them. I am depressed  but that doesnot mean I am going to give up. Sony has not heard the last of me! Haan Nahi Toh! 

Another thing.. I posted in sticky thread. 

Guys, someone posted this link in R-e-m today. I m not sure whether it has been shared here yet. Basically, this is the post made by PKYEK member after it was finished.  

This has the phone numbers and email id of SBS,  SBB, telly chakker.

I have a suggestion - why dont we all involve media in this. We can start mass mailing SBS, SBB, telly chakker that we DEK fans are very unhappy with sony channel decision to axe DEK. Also, sony has been unfair to DEK and we are requesting sony to extend DEK or change the time slot but we are being ignored.  We can request them to release a article about this.  Just imagine, if all DEK forum members start mailing them about this that we together are fighting to save our show, and request them to tell this in news or maybe an article, it would help us a lot!  Right now sony channel is ignoring us, but if in SBS or in telly chakker even if there is a small mention that DEK fans are very unhappy that DEK is being axed and that sony is being unfair, wont that help our cause a little.   

I know that they might ignore us like sony channel is ignoring us but what if there is  a mention about it - then. wont that be good for us?? 

TELLYCHAKKAR : Phone : 022-66424000
E-mail editor@tellychakkar.com.

SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH : sbs@starnews.co.in

SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAAN : 011-23684878, 23684888
tv@aajtak.in

thank you Shals and Shama and all forum members.

i have wrtitten many posts to fight the ending of Dekha and now I have emailed SBS. 

Shals, thank you for the information.  i think that you have excellent ideas.

Tina

Brilliant idea shals! I'm off to email and pester some more!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

[QUOTE=yaherd15][QUOTE=arryline]

Yup I really hope so but dunno why Shals convo with Virendra doesn't sounded good to me,maybe I'm just worried but his words seemed afirmed especially the statement that DEK has deficiencies,like what?I feel DEK has so much potential dozen tracks that can played out and ya as you pointed out it would be lame to show JN & Akash turning good that too without much reason.One reason I feel they are quite is to avoid personal clashes like both SA and SR are good friends so as soon as she'll reveal end date we'll bombard her with channel's decision and her statements may have an effect on SR as her tweets clearly indicate that nether she too is not satisfied with the ending

True his words are odd to me since he gave conflicting statements on the phone with Shals and in his email to Priya two-three days ago. Yes SA/SR are good friends, but SA said that she would let us know the date, even though her and SR are good friends. So I think that may be irrelevant, but yes I dont think she is very happy with the ending either, but I think thats not a reason to not tell her fans the confirmation of DEK ending...honestly lets just pray for some amazing trps for this show! And keep Sony aware, because DEK deserves a time slot change! 

Virendra's statement seemed final, but that doesn't mean it can't be changed, we just need to keep pestering them
If SA and SR are really such good friends, why doesn't SR give another chance to her friend's show, also she treats DEK real bad...no promos no promotion, how does she expect TRPs to skyrocketSilly

Even I found that very strange. I was actually expecting that He will say that keep on watching and not decided but I was ultra confused by his statement.. that there are certain deficiencies that's why cant continue?? That word was soo confusing to me... 

True, it seemed final but the thing is that now senior management knows that there are people protesting about  this.  Obvly, I was not expecting any sony rep   to discuss the deficiencies Confused with a viewer.  I just wanted to convey my viewpoint and tell them that what they are doing is wrong. We have to continue calling them and emailing them. I am depressed  but that doesnot mean I am going to give up. Sony has not heard the last of me! Haan Nahi Toh! 

Guys, someone posted this link in R-e-m today. I m not sure whether it has been shared here yet. Basically, this is the post made by PKYEK member after it was finished.  

I have a suggestion - why dont we all involve media in this. We can start mass mailing SBS, SBB, telly chakker that we DEK fans are very unhappy with sony channel decision to axe DEK. Also, sony has been unfair to DEK and we are requesting sony to extend DEK or change the time slot but we are being ignored.  We can request them to release a article about this.  Just imagine, if all DEK forum members start mailing them about this that we together are fighting to save our show, and request them to tell this in news or maybe an article, it would help us a lot!  Right now sony channel is ignoring us, but if in SBS or in telly chakker even if there is a small mention that DEK fans are very unhappy that DEK is being axed and that sony is being unfair, wont that help our cause a little.   

I know that they might ignore us like sony channel is ignoring us but what if there is  a mention about it - then. wont that be good for us?? 

tv@aajtak.in

i have wrtitten many posts to fight the ending of Dekha and now I have emailed SBS. 

Tina

OKAY, I've emailed SBB, SBS and Telly Chakkar... hopefully they will help us. Make sure you tell them how less of time you have left.

Edited by mahi0809 - 20 July 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaShazzie

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
SA is online on Twitter and she has confirmed the end date as 2nd August :( She also mentioned that the last scene will be very cute :(((((
coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Inkpen4877

[QUOTE=yaherd15][QUOTE=arryline]

tv@aajtak.in

Tina

OKAY, I've emailed SBB, SBS and Telly Chakkar... hopefully they will help us. Make sure you tell them how less of time you have left.

Thats an excellent idea shals...few more mail ids to be spammedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

SA is online on Twitter and she has confirmed the end date as 2nd August :( She also mentioned that the last scene will be very cute :(((((

Well...we already knew about the end date courtesy those depressing articles...now we know SA is  also not happy to end it, that's a plus
She"ll only be happy to get an extension and we are the ones who can help her
So keep spamming and calling...don't give up plzz
Don't know whts up with sony call centre today...operators also seem to be busy
Saturday ko hi sunday samajh rahe haiAngry...i"ll keep trying

thumbalina-Moni-

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
*bumping this thread*

I know that today even SA has confirmed the end date but pls dont give up. Continue emailing/calling sony and also sbs/sbb/telly chakker to show our displeasure, frustration and outrage.

Let not this andolan die down!

Pls continue! I will keep on emailing even after show ends and will request for DEK season 2.

Who all is with me??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaSunshinegirll-JEHAN-arryline-SilverAngel--Moni-

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

*bumping this thread*

I know that today even SA has confirmed the end date but pls dont give up. Continue emailing/calling sony and also sbs/sbb/telly chakker to show our displeasure, frustration and outrage.

Pls continue! I will keep on emailing even after show ends and will request for DEK season 2.

Who all is with me??

definitely shals... i am really not done watching manveer... it has just started...
they are being so unfair to us by turning a deaf ear to all the fans...
why wud a channel do this to its viewers CryCry

thumbalinaShazzie

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

*bumping this thread*

Who all is with me??

I'll try that too as well... btw Shals are you on twitter?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index