Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm in ...sign me up...!!!

WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE DEK..TO SAVE OUR ETERNAL MANVEER
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolchillzzz

he didn't have an answer and told that they have been getting many calls and senior management is aware of the situation.He ended by saying that he"ll convey my message.

Did he mean they are getting a lot of calls for DEK?? If that's the case it's a positive thing for us atleast they know the audience is not happy with their decision😳
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKlover-16

I'm in ...sign me up...!!!

WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE DEK..TO SAVE OUR ETERNAL MANVEER

YAY!! Call the Sony office dear, that is the BEST option for us right now!!! Here is recent news shared with me by a forum member who talked to MANVEER FB Admin

ManVeer FB Admin just shared this with a forum member who shared the new post that I had made about trying to save DEK all over again! Here is what she said: 

also talked with the proiducer of sony he promised me that he will discuss this matter in their meeting and my cousin just msged me that we still have a chance now to save DEK but keep on taking actions!

KEEP CALLING GUYS!!!

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Did he mean they are getting a lot of calls for DEK?? If that's the case it's a positive thing for us atleast they know the audience is not happy with their decision😳

Yes THAT is VERY GOOD Sign that he said they have been getting many cals for DEK that they know this show is so popular that he is mentioning the calls AND that senior management is AWARE of the situation! PLUS THIS RECENT NEWS that was JUST ShARED WITH ME:

ManVeer FB Admin just shared this with a forum member who shared the new post that I had made about trying to save DEK all over again! Here is what she said: 

also talked with the proiducer of sony he promised me that he will discuss this matter in their meeting and my cousin just msged me that we still have a chance now to save DEK but keep on taking actions!

KEEP CALLING GUYS!!!

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shals9

Guys,

I just spoke with mr virendra sawhney. Jst tell the operator that tfr call to virendra sawheny and they will tfr.

I requested him to change time slot, give it a chance, extend it for a month. Asked him that TRPs are increasing now then why this is happening? Told him that I m calling from UK and DEK has such a strong fan base then why they are doing this?

He replied - I appreciate your feelings for the show but there are certain deficiencies that we cannot continue the show.

I couldnot understand that part so asked him again that cant you change time slot like it was done for KTLG

He was silent but in the end he said that it is not possible.

I asked him - so you are not giving it a chance at all and stopping it. there is no hope???

He said - No

He was not rude to me.. And listening patiently. I was soo upset that couldnot say anything else...

Guys, pls call him right now!

Ohh god!! Soo depressed!!   

INDEED Shals WE HAVE TO KEEP CALLING THEM!! I know I have posted and reposted this like crazy but for one reason we should keep going is that it is making a difference that we call!

For the following reasons: 

A) ManVeer FB Admin just shared this with a forum member who shared the new post that I had made about trying to save DEK all over again! Here is what she said: 

KEEP CALLING GUYS!!!

B) He was silent when you mentioned SBS as a show that has to be canceled.

C) His response to coolchillz that he didn't have an answer and told that they have been getting many calls and senior management is aware of the situation.He ended by saying that he"ll convey my message.

SO that means

D) As Moni said in her post: Did he mean they are getting a lot of calls for DEK?? If that's the case it's a positive thing for us atleast they know the audience is not happy with their decision😳

SO LET's KEEP CALLING like you said Shals!!! It DOES make a DIFFERENCE if we keep taking action to tell them we DON"T WANT THIS SHOW TO BE CANCELED!!! 

zzz15 thumbnail
HEY GUYS!!!

I have edited the front page post, please do check it out  in order to read for ADDITIONAL NOTES/CHANGES

BTW just visited Ashish Lovies, and they also said if show gets huge increase in TRPs this show may have a shot, so let's get other forums to help save our show AND continue calling Sony OFFICE!!!
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

iam nt calling bcz iam an international viewer...nd they r nt caring abt international viewership they care abt indian viewership

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

iam nt calling bcz iam an international viewer...nd they r nt caring abt international viewership they care abt indian viewership

This is true, but they don't have to know that LOL ðŸ˜‰ But on the other hand, Shals is an international viewer and she is making her viewpoint clear too!! And she did get a response, but thats ok if you are not calling! Please try going to other forums if you are active in them and try to get help from them, or PM someone from these forums for help in watching this show at original telecast time so that we can get time slot change AND new fans for the show by increasing TRPs massively! ðŸ˜Š
sakshiverma thumbnail
plz yaar i cnt live widout seeing ashu at 8:30... haar waqt manveer ki  story chalti rehti h dimag meh .. har waqt imagine krti rehti hu ... ab yeh hoga ab vo hoga... plzzz yaar itni mushkil se vo dono ka luv shuru ho rha h ...plzzz v beg in frnt on u sonytv... plz  dnt seprate manveer frm us... plzzz... agr time prob h toh koi b time chnge kr do ...pakka v vil see ... plz plz plz ... i luv manveer... n ashu da mossst...
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshiverma

plz yaar i cnt live widout seeing ashu at 8:30... haar waqt manveer ki  story chalti rehti h dimag meh .. har waqt imagine krti rehti hu ... ab yeh hoga ab vo hoga... plzzz yaar itni mushkil se vo dono ka luv shuru ho rha h ...plzzz v beg in frnt on u sonytv... plz  dnt seprate manveer frm us... plzzz... agr time prob h toh koi b time chnge kr do ...pakka v vil see ... plz plz plz ... i luv manveer... n ashu da mossst...

INdeed this show is ALWAYs on our minds! ðŸ˜‰ We are obsessed! Let's do ALL we can!!! Please call Sony, if we keep calling them and keep taking action, they will have to listen and take this show into serious consideration!!! Also if you are active on other forums, or not even active, you can just go to the forum, pm the moderator and ask if they can help us save our show by allowing you to post on the forum and request by those who live in INdia watch this show at original telecast time for ENTIRE week so that this show has MASSIVE TRP jump, that will make Sony reconsider!!! ðŸ˜Š