Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shals9

Guys,

I just spoke with mr virendra sawhney. Jst tell the operator that tfr call to virendra sawheny and they will tfr.

I requested him to change time slot, give it a chance, extend it for a month. Asked him that TRPs are increasing now then why this is happening? Told him that I m calling from UK and DEK has such a strong fan base then why they are doing this?

He replied - I appreciate your feelings for the show but there are certain deficiencies that we cannot continue the show.

I couldnot understand that part so asked him again that cant you change time slot like it was done for KTLG

He was silent but in the end he said that it is not possible.

I asked him - so you are not giving it a chance at all and stopping it. there is no hope???

He said - No

He was not rude to me.. And listening patiently. I was soo upset that couldnot say anything else...

Guys, pls call him right now!

Ohh god!! Soo depressed!!   

Oh no...thats really bad  but we still need to continue requesting

Maybe they"ll change their decision due to the numerous phone calls, they have to

Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shals9

Guys,

I just spoke with mr virendra sawhney. Jst tell the operator that tfr call to virendra sawheny and they will tfr.

I requested him to change time slot, give it a chance, extend it for a month. Asked him that TRPs are increasing now then why this is happening? Told him that I m calling from UK and DEK has such a strong fan base then why they are doing this?

He replied - I appreciate your feelings for the show but there are certain deficiencies that we cannot continue the show.

I couldnot understand that part so asked him again that cant you change time slot like it was done for KTLG

He was silent but in the end he said that it is not possible.

I asked him - so you are not giving it a chance at all and stopping it. there is no hope???

He said - No

He was not rude to me.. And listening patiently. I was soo upset that couldnot say anything else...

Guys, pls call him right now!

Ohh god!! Soo depressed!!   

shals i feel like crying 😭😭
i dont understand what are the deficiencies he is talking about 😭
he said no hope for time slot change also... this is so sad...

y is this happening with dek...
mahnoor2468 thumbnail
SIGN ME UP for this super cool plan !bring it on yaaay πŸ˜³
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
count me in!!

My hopes are still high..just dat few things (read:articles nd tweets)are making me sad..nd my hopes shattered..

We can go to every FB page nd req them to watch DEK at original tym...as FB is popular among many ppl than IF...we can also ask them to promote DEK in their pages
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i had one thing to say where everyone is why SA is not saying anything now she is quite on twitter she will say the day DEK will end...i think her words will be like i told u the day Manveer will meet show will end...that were always her words were like...
that what hell bent proving to be the day...that what they did with the show...

she needs to learn this that meeting together doesn't mean something got ended ...these days on daily tv won't run for years if that was the case...when couple meets there is always a new beginning they could easily shown that...but alas there thinking of channel & ph is something else...always this thinking faced by show trps or now its fans also...facing  this...

coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I tried calling again, this time when I asked for Virendra Shahaney, the operator asked for my concern.I told him its regarding request for a show, he wanted to know show's name. When I told him its DEK, he told he cannot transfer the call to such senior ppl for such issues and he"ll lose his job if he did so.He told me to mail or give feedback in their  website.

I told him to @least convey my message. Then he gave me some muft ka advice, saying slots need to be freed for new shows.I told him about 7:30 slot,he said its not possible to stop CID and Crime Patrol and shows like BALH and Parvarish are new,
some show has to end.I reminded him about SBS,he didn't have an answer and told that they have been getting many calls and senior management is aware of the situation.He ended by saying that he"ll convey my message.

So thats it..Virendra Shahaney has blocked DEk fans from getting to him, we can still try Neha Thakkar though.I have been 'not @ desk' getting reply since morning, when I ask for her.
We have to continue trying...better to try now than regretting later ki we could have tried.

Edited by coolchillzzz - 11 years ago
abhikjain94 thumbnail
hey, sign me up
I want to save DEK 
love to watch dek <3

zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

One that comes to my mind right now is Dill Mill Gayye it got 2 weeks extension to show a proper ending...it's not much but still it got oneπŸ˜†...sometimes shows get extension also because the new shows are not ready to be aired...Another show which got a 6 month extension was Maryada

TFS Dear!!!! LOL we shall hope that or show gets its last minute extension too, fingers crossed!!!
zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

even am in for this... why shud we give up so easily...? 😊
yes am not a person who is postive always but i feel we shud try our level best...😊😊
😊we shall do it at 8.30 tonight... finding it hard to digest that we wont have manveer for 3 days... i really cant take the show ending after some 8 episodes 😭

actually i havent been a part of anyother forum so how can we request someone from other forums..
if there are people who are active in more than one forum their request wud be more meaningful..

INdeed why should we!! 
INdeed we should try our level best, what do we have to lose!
INdeed its hard to even imagine that we won't have manveer even after 8 more days!

Yes, I was waiting for Jehan to get back to me about that since she actually started to go to other forums =)
zzz15 thumbnail
THank you so much for the support guys!!! I know we have heard some bad news BUT Shals and coolchillz ARE RIGHT! We hve to KEEP CALLING THEM!!!!!!! I just got this news (I repasted it on the petition post and the front page of this post), but here is some recent news from ManVeer Pg Admin

ManVeer FB Admin just shared this with a forum member who shared the new post that I had made about trying to save DEK all over again! Here is what she said: 

also talked with the proiducer of sony he promised me that he will discuss this matter in their meeting and my cousin just msged me that we still have a chance now to save DEK but keep on taking actions!

KEEP CALLING GUYS!!! IT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!