Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reply 2 Ms Daljeet/Anjali's interview

khushiiXOXO Senior Member
khushiiXOXO
khushiiXOXO

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Dear Ms Daljeet aks Anjali Di

watched ur interview where u were justifying ur character's behavior and d crying...n u didn't understand y da Fans Hated U n sent u Hate mails/messages!!

Well,I wanna answer u abt that...

1st of all,I dnt think anyone hates U ...d Fans are just feeling let down @ because after watching IPKKND  4 d past  yr, suddenly we are informed dat IPKKND was always meant 2 b a Brother-Sister relationship story!!!...& dis clarification came after we all had read about u leaving/negotiating abt Ur character's importance/significance/screen space!!...n bam! we see Anjali di cryin more n...(dnt knw how 2 put it ) being a real pain (no offence meant)

of course the IPKKND Fan-dom (is there such a word??) got upset!! everyone understands dat all characters are important for d show however not @ d risk of d plot going haywire!!

2ndly,u said ur character's reaction were natural for being upset seeing d house lit-up n birthday celebration going on just d nxt day when so much had happened...
-about dat part even  ---- i would like to also remind u dat even Ur Brother went thru alot 2 -like kidnapping,nearly getting killed & almost losing his wife n learning dat his brother-in-law was behind all this...so wats d harm in him wanting some normalcy n quality time wid his wife?? 

btw,not even once have u asked Arnav abt d kidnapping when dat part was 1 of d most crucial part of ur husband getting kicked out!!...(ok cud b cz u r truamatized so will cast it aside)

then U cant stand Khushi,feel she is behind all dis...= oh,oh!! wrong move but again totally understandable !!...we know,we knw it's da script n not u ...(m here 2 just let u knw d reason behind such ugly feeings being sent 2wards u!! ...n no! m not 1 of those hating U or messaging U hate mails...of course,i find @ times Anjali tiring/tedious 2 watch...but no hated)

((even if Anjali was always meant to react this way ,maybe u shudnt have let d world knw abt d negotiations)))

ya,u as Daljeet must be a nice person however as Anjali ,d fans are still trying 2 understand or come 2 a conclusion -good/bad ....nobody means u,Daljeet, any ill-feelings ...n since u portray Anjali,d brickbats r coming 2 u...however pls dnt take it personally!! ...n m sure they may not have meant it..just fit-of d-moment thing

we all Heart IPKKND & eveyr1 on it!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizasrvz9celaanjaanichokributterfly005priyah_reddypremparbatSaJanLuv14

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Well said!
butterfly005 Newbie
butterfly005
butterfly005

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with what you wrote...I feel like ppl just forgot about the kidnapping!!! what the hell..in reality this wouldn't happen..it just not realistic. I feel like her character is being dragged. I loved her character before the CV had ruined it. I went the old anjali back. She was so sweet, happy and jolly all the time.
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
actually  i didnot like the fact that she was trying to explain her character and all that ...i mean we understand this is just a show and only arnav and khushi cannot be shown...but it cannot be forgotter that they are the central characters and its them that adds an extra zing tot he show..most of the audience of this show are youngsters show they wanna see is arnav and khushi...the numerous jodi awards are the proof...

if this story was always abut bro and sis relation...r the CV's just getting the whole point of the show just now...after a year...i dont believe it somehow..i feel this all after the anjali quitting the show fiasco...which why the fans are more mad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly005ancy_lizazafi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top